Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-03-2020, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Nice!! ok, when I am going to meditate, pretty soon, I will use my mental power to align myself with all the people who pray and meditate at that very moment in the world so that our combined effort may really help humanity!
ThatMan, how did it go?
There really are a lot of people doing this now, some individually but also in groups. I got another request yesterday to join in at the same time, and Diana Cooper is doing another Zoom on this coming Sunday with Tim Whild.
They'd already done one 2 weeks ago, but this one is different, tuning into higher energies again. I'm not sure yet if I will join that one or not.

The funny thing is, it has been said -by Diana Cooper especially- that in the New Age people won't travel so much anymore, but work more locally. So international trade will become far less important, which would be great as it'd also cut away the influence of the big money and manipulating organisations.
About a decade ago I was talking to my then partner about people working from their own homes or villages & towns. It would solve traffic congestion problems, air-pollution, less time of one's life wasted in traffic, reduced stress levels from driving (= healthier, happier people) so healthcare cost would eventually go down dramatically etc.
To accommodate the need for interaction and colleagues it'd be good if people worked in local community centres.

And now... see what's happened, albeit forced: people having to work at home, companies having to accommodate this, limitations to travel, and so on.
Meaning for now little traffic, air-pollution will drop at least a bit. I mean, normally there's millions of cars a day to and fro work, and that's only my little country. If most of that traffic is gone... Wowza!!

So this pandemic is basically accommodating what we should always be doing and will be doing in the New Age: less travel, more local working, less traffic etc etc.
Now we will come to see that it IS possible! And some are whining about missing colleagues, but if this goes on for a while, and then they'll have to go to work again, I think they'll come to realise how much better it is to work locally when they're stuck in traffic jams again. Meaning stress, having to get up earlier and so on.

In a way this is a HUGE eye-opener!
Old 17-03-2020, 02:44 PM
Master

The best thing one can do to help the world is to elevate their own consciousness.

This has a definite effect on countless others.

~ J

Old 17-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
ThatMan, how did it go?
There really are a lot of people doing this now, some individually but also in groups. I got another request yesterday to join in at the same time, and Diana Cooper is doing another Zoom on this coming Sunday with Tim Whild.
They'd already done one 2 weeks ago, but this one is different, tuning into higher energies again. I'm not sure yet if I will join that one or not.

The funny thing is, it has been said -by Diana Cooper especially- that in the New Age people won't travel so much anymore, but work more locally. So international trade will become far less important, which would be great as it'd also cut away the influence of the big money and manipulating organisations.
About a decade ago I was talking to my then partner about people working from their own homes or villages & towns. It would solve traffic congestion problems, air-pollution, less time of one's life wasted in traffic, reduced stress levels from driving (= healthier, happier people) so healthcare cost would eventually go down dramatically etc.
To accommodate the need for interaction and colleagues it'd be good if people worked in local community centres.

And now... see what's happened, albeit forced: people having to work at home, companies having to accommodate this, limitations to travel, and so on.
Meaning for now little traffic, air-pollution will drop at least a bit. I mean, normally there's millions of cars a day to and fro work, and that's only my little country. If most of that traffic is gone... Wowza!!

So this pandemic is basically accommodating what we should always be doing and will be doing in the New Age: less travel, more local working, less traffic etc etc.
Now we will come to see that it IS possible! And some are whining about missing colleagues, but if this goes on for a while, and then they'll have to go to work again, I think they'll come to realise how much better it is to work locally when they're stuck in traffic jams again. Meaning stress, having to get up earlier and so on.

In a way this is a HUGE eye-opener!

Do you think if it is possible to take upon one self the suffering of other people? This happened to me, I meditated and prayed fervently, then when I stopped, I felt completely drained and overhwelmed by a very deep sadness and hate towards all things and people. I felt as if I fell in a pit of darkness.

I don't want to talk about "negative" things on this topic, but this happened to me, I have to be honest, I asked to take upon myself the suffering of people.
Old 17-03-2020, 06:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Do you think if it is possible to take upon one self the suffering of other people? This happened to me, I meditated and prayed fervently, then when I stopped, I felt completely drained and overhwelmed by a very deep sadness and hate towards all things and people. I felt as if I fell in a pit of darkness.

I don't want to talk about "negative" things on this topic, but this happened to me, I have to be honest, I asked to take upon myself the suffering of people.

I am not sure what purpose it serves to try to take on the suffering of others. How many of us have the spiritual knowledge and power to take on that suffering and transmute it? It may be that such attempts just consist of emotionally tuning into the suffering of others and feeling terrible as a result, without actually making any difference to anyone else.

Why not find our own centre of peace and let that peace shine forth like a beacon? Those who come into contact with us will naturally feel uplifted. By resting in our own peaceful centre we contribute towards the elevation of all humanity. We may then view the sufferings of others with true compassion. But if we lose our own centre then we are as stuck as everyone else.

Peace
Old 17-03-2020, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:

No, and as you experienced it's not advised to go there. It's good to learn to give without giving of yourself, meaning giving at your expense.
You also don't give your own energy, you tap into universal / Divine and let that flow through and out of you.
I never think about it to be honest, I get into my heart space and then love flows out, but never at my expensive. But it does take practice and time.

Maybe it helps to practice this by looking at an object, can be a clock, painting, or any other object. Then put your entire focus and attention on that object. See it, feel it, notice every tiny little detail of it, etc.
Now feel what this does to your energy system. Most people then go totally away from their own body while doing this. So they move out of their body with their energy.
This is also what can happen when you talk to someone and get all excited. Then after they've gone home you feel totally drained. That's because you reached out with your aura & energy to them. (people then blame the other for being an energy vampire but this is hardly ever the case, they do it themselves )

Back to the object...
If you've felt it, now do it again, but now you stay IN your own body, you keep your aura around your body. Then focus on the object the same way as before.
See it, feel it, notice everything about it etc.
You can do this while NOT going out of your body and can help to learn to stay in your body while giving, focusing etc.

Of course it doesn't help either to ask to take others' burdens on you. I'd not do that again!

Old 17-03-2020, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:

Every energy can be transformed.
Taoist teachings can be quite helpful
Old 17-03-2020, 11:54 PM
Experiencer

This is a good suggestion and I hope everyone takes part in what way they can. The world needs a lot of healing, needs a lot of hope, and a lot of prayer right about now.
Old 18-03-2020, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
This is a good suggestion and I hope everyone takes part in what way they can. The world needs a lot of healing, needs a lot of hope, and a lot of prayer right about now.
Yes, and mostly to be touched by the vibration of love.
Fortunately more and more awake people are spreading the news and doing the work, in groups too. But doing it on your own is great and necessary right now.
After all, the vibration of love starts within ourselves :)

Old 18-03-2020, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
The very act of "helping" the world is one of the main reasons for the problems in the world . If everyone would just focus on themselves . Love is a destructive vortex and is not a fundamental of life it is a concept because no 2 people have the same concept of what love is and to the person with love it blinds them and consumes them until they satisfy its demands and people will blindly destroy anything in there path and justify all that they do in the name of love.
The higher the vibration the faster the thing dies the slower the vibration the longer it last so by "raising your vibration" you are killing yourself faster. The mentality of the new age movement Is one of blind destruction.

Yes, in some ways the act of helping can be one of the main reasons for the problems in the world. That is due to lack of understanding and people who are not of an honest vibration offering what they are not yet ready to give.

I think I know what you're trying to say here. However, to my mind your wording lacks understanding or knowledge.

It is not correct to say that a faster vibration will kill something. High vibration energy is attuned to love and love energy ( that is to say pure love energy) heals the human condition. This is linked to Joy, peace, surrender, compassion, understanding.. etc

A slower vibration - or in this context a low vibration is aligned with anger, rage, pain, fear, death, destruction, dis-connection, violence, the devil, demons, black magic. This energy will weaken the immune system, it will crush the spirit of an individual and could result in heavy life lessons.

I am not sure that you meant what you have said in this context. However, this is how it reads?
Old 18-03-2020, 06:35 PM
Master

@Thank you guys! I know about the process of transforming the bad energy in "good" energy, it's called transmutation, it seems that I am guided to this information at exactly the right time.

I will keep on trying, my cousin just came from another country and she is in quarantine for 14 days, the police came with her to be sure that she comes home, it's crazy, really crazy!

While meditating and in trance, I received my first two messages about this virus, a voice said: "Coronavirus..." and then it said again "disease"; but I could not get the whole message, it was the voice of energy.