Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Ascender

Views on twin flame general readings on youtube

Hey all, i was wondering if any of you watch these kind of videos on youtube? I have recently been led to them and they truly resonate with me, and give me so much strength and hope..

there are some really good ones i can recommend watching..

I basically search 'twin flame readings' and do a filter search and then sort by upload date..

Would be interesting to know your thoughts on this.
Old 15-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Deactivated Account

I have watched a few Twinflame videos, but none of them felt right to me. Maybe, I just haven't found the right one. I would love to see the videos, please share them.
Old 15-04-2016, 04:28 PM
Ascender

I recently discovered these ones and i think they are so spot on...

Ghetto Fairy Tarot
Manifesting YOU
Psychic Consultants
SHU ATSU Air Twin
Tara Rose
Angelic Therapy and Healing

Most of them are general weekly readings..so i watch the recent ones and see what i can take from it to help me on my journey..These ones resonate and make so much sense - also give me much needed peace and calm..Try a few videos and see, i hope it will help some of you twins on your journeys xx

Last edited by twinkle77 : 15-04-2016 at 06:43 PM.
Old 15-04-2016, 10:55 PM
Knower

Ive watched a few. Some of them are so scary accurate but most of them dont resonate at all. I never got into tarot I always saw it as kind of a dark magic so I feel a bit wary about it, especially when they speak directly to me. I also understand the importance of utilising my own intuition and not relying on external sources for guidence.

Having said that my favourites are Shu atsu air twin, psychic consultants and alison lessard.
Old 16-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by missxchief
Ive watched a few. Some of them are so scary accurate but most of them dont resonate at all. I never got into tarot I always saw it as kind of a dark magic so I feel a bit wary about it, especially when they speak directly to me. I also understand the importance of utilising my own intuition and not relying on external sources for guidence.

Having said that my favourites are Shu atsu air twin, psychic consultants and alison lessard.

Yes that is true - listen to intuition first and foremost. I take most of the readings with pinch of salt but they have been resonating with me so much recently and given me so much strength and clarity so i thought i would share.

Forgot to mention Alison Lessard..she is very good!