Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Processing so much. This is bringing up so much for both of us. We are both helping each other dig out alot and yet it's strangly comforting to know I'm with someone who understands. I always felt bad because I know that I can never fully give myself to another, but knowing that he can't either is strangly comforting. It's like we can care for and comfort each other now but we both would be happy for the other if they reunited with the twin flame. We've decided we'll probably find out that out twin flames are dating each other.lol.
Old 13-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renessme
Do you think it will work? In a sense that you'll understand each other better? Im curious as I think the guy I am interested now may either have met his tf or a strong soul mate. I recognized the rollercoaster emotions oh and the longing is unending not to mention the depression is paralyzing. I understand where he is coming from having been there. And I would understand too how the emotions go by waves. The feelings doesn't really go away you just learn to deal with them better through time.
I don't know. I somehow don't think it will but I think we are together now to help each other heal and that is a beautiful thing.
Old 13-04-2016, 07:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
It's so funny that you posted about this. Today I was watching a video on YouTube about this exact same scenario happening to two twins. I'm posting the video here for you, if you're interested. However, I'm not sure how to feel about the two people on the video. Their love for each other is clear but... well, check out the video :)

http://youtu.be/5v5_UUXzlWM
Thank you for sharing. Very interesting. I have no doubt who my twin flame is and I found him long before I heard the term but I could see someone who hadn't met theira getting confused. The guy I'm dating now is certainly a soul mate or part of my soul fmaily.
Old 13-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
someone told me that within your soul group there are several people (I think the number was 12) and that they are in TF pairs. So when you meet a SC who isn't your TF, they do have their own TF even though the two of you also get along well because you are in the same soul group. I just hadn't heard of both sides of such a connection both being conscious of losing their own TF.

But I don't know how seriously to take the above statements... use at your own risk
Ummmm. Who knows.
Old 13-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot
I think after the tf experience even if I don't end up with him I'm not going with anyone without feeling a soul connection first. Hell I don't think I was able to really stay with anyone that I didn't already connect with at a soul level anyways.
True and I do feel a would connection with this man. The deepest I've felt in a very very long time. It's nice.
Old 13-04-2016, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
Hey aubreyiris :) I'm so happy for you! I kinda see the twin flame concept as an energy and I have also met others on my journey who I've connected with in the same way and who've experienced the same awakening and exposure to soul giving us a strong understanding. I no longer feel the energy as specified to just one person or couple, I feel it as more of a consciousness and collective love. Part of the reason why we weren't given our 'twin' in the first place perhaps. They reflected what was in us and how the soul in limitless and not limited to human compatibility or reason. Also, after the twin flame awakening (or any awakening) parts of the sleeping dna are reactivated so the vibration is at a level which will attract those who also vibe at that level. And it's wonderful when you meet someone who possibly has the same issues to heal, once the walls are down, giving you an opportunity to work together. Knowing that love is not something which can be measured in a historic or traditional sense but on a much grander scale often immeasurable so unreal to others who are yet to ask for an awakening to its true meaning. I wish you much happiness.
Thank you vis a vis for your beautiful and insightful input. I can reallh relate to what you say here.
Old 14-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyiris
Processing so much. This is bringing up so much for both of us. We are both helping each other dig out alot and yet it's strangly comforting to know I'm with someone who understands. I always felt bad because I know that I can never fully give myself to another, but knowing that he can't either is strangly comforting. It's like we can care for and comfort each other now but we both would be happy for the other if they reunited with the twin flame. We've decided we'll probably find out that out twin flames are dating each other.lol.

I feel deeply concerned about this guy seeing how he is messing his life around for this girl. I almost wabt to blurt out to him "i think you're doing it wrong." But of course who am i to say if what he does is right or wrong. Mybe they are purging all the karma between them and i wouldnt want to intervene with that or get caught up in that mess. Wanted to say if you still love her why don't you do everything you can to win her back? But then i don't know their story a 100prcnt and im just a third party looking from the outside in. This guy is a good person, smart and for some uncanny reason i feel drawn to him. Mybe bec i recognize he is experiencing what i am experiencing.
Old 14-04-2016, 09:58 AM
Guide

I think if things dont work out with your twin flame, the universe will present you with another close match...there is no reason to be forever alone. Plus love is experienced in so many different ways :)
Old 15-04-2016, 03:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renessme
I feel deeply concerned about this guy seeing how he is messing his life around for this girl. I almost wabt to blurt out to him "i think you're doing it wrong." But of course who am i to say if what he does is right or wrong. Mybe they are purging all the karma between them and i wouldnt want to intervene with that or get caught up in that mess. Wanted to say if you still love her why don't you do everything you can to win her back? But then i don't know their story a 100prcnt and im just a third party looking from the outside in. This guy is a good person, smart and for some uncanny reason i feel drawn to him. Mybe bec i recognize he is experiencing what i am experiencing.
For him he's known his twin flame for.15 years. They had a brief relationship. She cheated multiple times with multiple men and continues to sleep around a lot etc... now. He loves her but doesn't trust her. My tf is most likely passed away so....Yeah. that said I'm getting deeply concerned about this guy too. He runs hot cold and he's open about his feeling for his tf but acts jealous of any guy including my tf who i talk about. Upon his suggestion I made a hypnotherapy appointment to deal with some issues around my tf. This morning I went and it was healing however the guy I'm dating is not texting or calling me today even though we had planned to talk. I feel especially bad because we were.very intimate last night :( we didn't have sex but we were more physical than we have been in a very trusting loving way. He touched me and kissed me like I was a goddess and now silence. I don't know what to think. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow I think I'd better just writje him off. I think maybe we're both too wounded to be able to really be good for each other.
Old 15-04-2016, 03:10 PM
Ascender
Aww that's sad to hear. Give it time if it doesn't pick up from where you left off maybe tjere's a reason. On my end I was surprised and kinda happy of the fact that finally! I find someone interesting aside from TF. It used to be that I dont find anybody else interesting no katter how good looking and/or accomplished they may seem. But this guy managed to creep into my consciousness. Am aware of his presence each time. Which made me realize he could be some form of a soul connection. Made me think hah there is hope for a lovelife after tf.

I am open to the fact that if we cannot reunite with the tf, the universe iis loving amd wise enough to send you someone you can live a happy lifetime with.