Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-04-2016, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot
I guess maybe the answer is to keep it lighthearted and still talk to him and ask him anything I'm curious about but be careful not to chase lol. Or that's what feels right at the moment. I'm not sure if I'm ready for a real commitment even though I want him really badly. I think last time I went into that realm the answer was to just hold that love for him. Doesn't answer the details on what to do in 3d though.

imagine that physical reality is just a play that you're involved with.
as an actor, your job is to hit your marks and read the lines you're given.
that's what you're needing to do in 3D.
if you're gonna go offscript and improvise, make sure that your director
is comfortable with that. work in harmony.

And have fun :) [~ Mused]
Old 10-04-2016, 04:46 AM
Knower

I'd like a copy of the script lol

Another thing I'm wondering how much of these processes are directed by the higher self? Like my first round of an intense bout of letting everything go just happened spontaneously a few weeks before the heart center awakening. I wasn't thinking about it or reading anything on the subject at all. Same with meeting tf. Hell its after I ran away from him and did some stuff that weirded out everyone else around me that I started to suspect something unusual. And in the past few months my dreams have given me clues on things to heal and release but so far the only one regarding tf looks something like we will be together in due time but he has something to take care of and we're both being guided. Also idk how seriously I should take this but I asked an entity at a Buddhist temple about the tf situation and I was in another relationship then. The answer was I worry too much and this has been planned in the higher realms and nothing I do will speed it up or slow it down. Marriage: yes. Happy one with no major disagreements. I told family members that the question I had was about love and one of my uncles was like maybe it's not this guy but the next. Really funny bc I was thinking of tf and not my ex. Oh and I started dabbling in spiritual stuff I think two years before meeting tf all bc I stumbled upon a very interesting vid on YouTube while surfing for stuff that I could fall asleep to
Old 10-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Knower

Oh and right now it's bt a bundle of nerves and butterflies in my stomach so a bit harder to meditate. I srsly wonder how I managed to call out to tf internally in a desperate moment before I even knew he existed. Makes no sense how someone who knew nothing of tfs at the conscious level instinctively went down to the heart center and bawled her eyes out to tf and now I can't calm down enough to do anything
Old 13-04-2016, 04:51 AM
Knower

Latest update I hope this works. Surrender the robot version

Focus on the now and on being a friend to him and don't think about anything else really esp not the nagging to push anything like a relationship or commitment
Focus on keeping the space bt us clear
Imagine me and tf as little children goofing off
Focus on what I have right now with tf and not anything else around him that usu would trigger me
And the other methods for dealing with the yearning when it comes up.
Hold both of us in a positive light
And hope I don't trigger him
Ready set go lol