Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine
Thank you @7luminanaries :) I needed to hear this. Thank you!

sunshine

I'm very glad to hear it! I'm happy to share some words of support and I wish you all the best

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 03-04-2016, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello :)

@7luminaries: The same to you!!!Only the good stuff :)
I understand the posts about women power/loss there-of in relationships or in this world in general, and I know it was meant for a broader audience. It is true. It takes courage to be truthful and honest to yourself despite the outside pressures that a woman's role carries. It is some sort of a social arrangement, and as you said, the Western women have it better than the rest of the world. But still...you are incomplete unless you have a man. That's what everyone thinks, promotes, advertizes.
Luckily, I didn't have to compromise one bit in my recent experience. Was fair and 50/50 always.

@Baile: Thank you for explaining my situation and standing up for me ;)

Lovely day to all,

sunshine
Old 04-04-2016, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
@Baile: Thank you for explaining my situation and standing up for me ;)
Sure, heh. I was simply trying to get clear on what it was we were discussing exactly. That said, some very deep and meaningful contributions in this thread, the content of an entire other discussion. I've been aware of these questions since I was a young child, seven years old. Of course at that age it took the fairy tale form of "woman as princess and queen." But I have never lost that sense of needing to honor the woman; the desire to do so manifests in me as a soul responsibility, I've often wondered if it's karmic and past life stuff. Anyway, over the years in my relationships, I have always taken care of the menial life tasks: cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, making coffee, making the bed. It's an OCD thing with me, I cannot stand to see the woman in a subservient role, it pains me.
Old 07-04-2016, 03:41 AM
Knower
Quote:
Hey all,

However now it feels so hard to be back to normal life and normal relationships, because they lack the power and understanding that was there!!! It is like you experience something so beautiful, fulfilling, perfect and beyond words...and now life and the levels you're on just don't reach that!

What was this lesson trying to teach me? Please don't say he is my twin flame and I am meant to be with him, because there was clearly no matching anymore, no mutual visions, interest,...nothing. I am grateful we had this, whatever it was, and I know I'm supposed to gain from it...but I feel confused. And a bit empty now.

I totally understand this. My situation is a bit different. I felt the same way when I met H, we spent a perfect 8 weeks together and then he committed suicide. I was the happiest ever, and then terminal sadness. I had the immediate recognition and every thing you mentioned. Something else that happened when he "awakened" me, was complete self acceptance and love. It took awhile for me to sort everything out. I just wanted to point out, the length of the encounter with someone of this nature doesn't matter, it can be monumental and change your whole life. Take your time, work on yourself, and don't rush getting back to "feeling normal". You may have an entirely new normal now that you need to get used to. I know that I will never have the same connection with someone that I had with H, and I'm ok with that and have accepted that. :)

We are love.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey Bodhisattva,

Thank you for your post :) I felt the support and love you've put into it.
I'm sorry for what's happened in your case and wish I could give some sensible words of encouragement...but you sound like you've dealt with it already and you know best how it is. Probably you're also more ahead on the spiritual journey than me ;) you seem like a wonderful soul, giving good advice and uplifting people...thank you!! I believe there's more good coming your way...for sure.

All the best

sunshine
Old 12-04-2016, 04:54 AM
Knower
Thank you Sunshine! I was just catching up on the forums and saw your message, I really appreciate your kind words. :)

We are love.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Knower

I'm also sorry for what happened, HBod.

I think these relationships and interactions bt people are a bit complicated and some are likely a contract to do a particular thing and then part ways. Reminds me of when one of my friends, when we first met, said he'd help me. At the time, I never told anyone that I needed that particular help. We had this nice strong friendship as I went thru that particular phase of my life. However, that faded once that part was past. That's not the only time when I had an intense but brief friendship with someone. Since you mentioned heart center awakening, I'm not quite sure what was involved in my case aside from my own heart center since it happened right after someone close to me died and I asked her soul for help and I believe a part of tf was brought in as an answer to that call. As I went further along I believe I had a dream basically telling me that in order to move further along I needed to let her go.

but with regard to tf I'm getting numbers like 11:11 all the time right now and I personally feel like exploring our friendship in 3d at the moment.

You're very fortunate to be able to meet him in person. I've only skyped with mine.