Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-12-2015, 03:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeOnLetItGo
It's not that I don't want to, it's actually that I desperately want a connection with someone else and do indeed want to move on. But when I try it out, that is the outcome I get. I just feel like I can't go on like this forever and stay stagnant so I've tried to get on with my life, and "let go" so to speak. I've already worked on myself tons and following my life's path and truly mentally feel ready to move on but it's literally like my soul won't let me. It feels very miserable at times. And I'm just at a loss on how to move forward.

Thanks for sharing. I can understand this and can relate. I have found that what my soul wants is always what I truly want... and surrendering to it and honoring its desires is actually my best bet at happiness. ESPECIALLY if my soul's desires don't follow the agenda and "shoulds" of my mind.

Spare yourself the pain and increased healing work you'll need to do, and don't have sex until ALL aspects of your being (especially the most real part of you... your soul) wants to.

I remember when I started listening to my soul and surrendering around March of this year, I suddenly felt really sick. I puked 30 times and went to the hospital. Docs didn't know what I had as it wasn't food poisoning and I had no other symptoms. Looking back on this, I think this was the way my being expelled a lot of the 'gunk' I was carrying with me from having sex with other people hence being inauthentic with myself, many of whom I didn't even on a physical level want to sleep with but did as a desperate attempt to drown out what my soul was feeling.

You owe it to your soul to listen to it. Sounds like if anything, the pain you feel afterwards is your soul asking you to listen.

Yeah, it may mean you don't have sex with anybody but yourself for a while. And then the right person, your twin or another Divine partner, will come along, and ALL of you will scream yes, this was what I was waiting for!

Note: I have no moral problem with casual sex so please no one misinterpret what I have posted.
Old 15-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Thanks for sharing. I can understand this and can relate. I have found that what my soul wants is always what I truly want... and surrendering to it and honoring its desires is actually my best bet at happiness. ESPECIALLY if my soul's desires don't follow the agenda and "shoulds" of my mind.

Spare yourself the pain and increased healing work you'll need to do, and don't have sex until ALL aspects of your being (especially the most real part of you... your soul) wants to.

I remember when I started listening to my soul and surrendering around March of this year, I suddenly felt really sick. I puked 30 times and went to the hospital. Docs didn't know what I had as it wasn't food poisoning and I had no other symptoms. Looking back on this, I think this was the way my being expelled a lot of the 'gunk' I was carrying with me from having sex with other people hence being inauthentic with myself, many of whom I didn't even on a physical level want to sleep with but did as a desperate attempt to drown out what my soul was feeling.

You owe it to your soul to listen to it. Sounds like if anything, the pain you feel afterwards is your soul asking you to listen.

Yeah, it may mean you don't have sex with anybody but yourself for a while. And then the right person, your twin or another Divine partner, will come along, and ALL of you will scream yes, this was what I was waiting for!

Note: I have no moral problem with casual sex so please no one misinterpret what I have posted.

This is really great advice. I will try this. Sometimes it's just hard for me to grasp, why me? Why do I have to work SO HARD for happiness? Why are WE chosen for this? But I try to rest assure that God(or Source or whomever) only gives you as much as you can handle...day by day.
Thank you~
Old 15-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I puked 30 times and went to the hospital. Docs didn't know what I had as it wasn't food poisoning and I had no other symptoms. Looking back on this, I think this was the way my being expelled a lot of the 'gunk' I was carrying with me

I had a similar experience and impression... It wasn't me hurling, and I didn't attribute this to any sexual activity - but when I was going through the latter stages of my awakening I got sick and experienced flu-like symptoms that lingered for 6 WEEKS! Specifically I was coughing up a lot of something-or-other from my lungs... I couldn't believe how long it lasted for... I'm not one to go to the Doctor and after 4 weeks of symptoms I got evaluated and x-rays were negative for Pneumonia... I was given antibiotics and even while taking them it was still another 2+ weeks that the symptoms persisted. I had never experienced anything like that before. Looking back I do feel that my sickness and coughing up all that something-or-other was connected to the 'purging' that was happening within me at that time. I know in some shamanic cultures that illness/vomiting (under certain circumstances) can be interpreted from a spiritual perspective, and associated with the notion of purging. There is also some mention you can find online of the concept of a 'spiritual flu' - so there very well may be others who have had similar experiences with their getting 'sick' coinciding with significant spiritual changes/growth unfolding within them.
Old 15-12-2015, 08:53 PM
Suspended
Master
i was and i regret it most in my life. it eats me up each day and i am so sad i made such a hurt to my twin with this. i have just so much guilt
Old 16-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeOnLetItGo
This is really great advice. I will try this. Sometimes it's just hard for me to grasp, why me? Why do I have to work SO HARD for happiness? Why are WE chosen for this? But I try to rest assure that God(or Source or whomever) only gives you as much as you can handle...day by day.
Thank you~

Glad it helped. I believe we chose this as our path to Enlightenment in this lifetime.
Old 16-12-2015, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I had a similar experience and impression... It wasn't me hurling, and I didn't attribute this to any sexual activity - but when I was going through the latter stages of my awakening I got sick and experienced flu-like symptoms that lingered for 6 WEEKS! Specifically I was coughing up a lot of something-or-other from my lungs... I couldn't believe how long it lasted for... I'm not one to go to the Doctor and after 4 weeks of symptoms I got evaluated and x-rays were negative for Pneumonia... I was given antibiotics and even while taking them it was still another 2+ weeks that the symptoms persisted. I had never experienced anything like that before. Looking back I do feel that my sickness and coughing up all that something-or-other was connected to the 'purging' that was happening within me at that time. I know in some shamanic cultures that illness/vomiting (under certain circumstances) can be interpreted from a spiritual perspective, and associated with the notion of purging. There is also some mention you can find online of the concept of a 'spiritual flu' - so there very well may be others who have had similar experiences with their getting 'sick' coinciding with significant spiritual changes/growth unfolding within them.

That's intense. When you referred to shamanic cultures seeing illness/vomiting under certain circumstances as spiritually significant, are you referring to the puking that happens during ayahuasca ceremonies? Back in 2012 when I had my first awakening, I often felt nausea but never puked. Learning about these ceremonies is what made me realize the feelings of sickness were correlated to a raising of consciousness/vibration. Before I had the puking episode this year, I was feeling a lot of intense heartache and I told my friend, "I feel like I am resisting feeling my hear" then it suddenly came on. In the midst of the episode I looked at the clock at 11:11. I think it was because my vibration was rising quickly and I had a lot to purge, mostly from my sacral and solar plexus.

I also experience having very little appetite during final stages of awakening and after my rising, I had no appetite. Wonder what that's about.
Old 16-12-2015, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
i was and i regret it most in my life. it eats me up each day and i am so sad i made such a hurt to my twin with this. i have just so much guilt

taurus - I used to feel this way too; I still kinda do. Last night when I read your comment I realized that I have needed to have the sexual experiences during separation. For growth, for karmic lessons, whatever. And that growth and those karmic lessons are what I believe have helped lead me back to my twin flame. Same may be true for you and if so, really, he should be grateful that you had these learning experiences because they helped you to grow which is helping to bring you back to him
Old 16-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
taurus - I used to feel this way too; I still kinda do. Last night when I read your comment I realized that I have needed to have the sexual experiences during separation. For growth, for karmic lessons, whatever. And that growth and those karmic lessons are what I believe have helped lead me back to my twin flame. Same may be true for you and if so, really, he should be grateful that you had these learning experiences because they helped you to grow which is helping to bring you back to him
Karmic connections make us understand this and usually don't last much and finish when we learnt the lesson. If they last a long time, that means we didn't learn our lesson probably . Even if i don't like the concept we both twin have to pass some karmic tests before to fully reunite, it's useful for grow and mature our minds. I know there is a long road to walk (i was pretty immature before now i grew up spiritually a lot!) and we grew with these connections. After we learnt the lessons, as we should not be desperate for a relationship to anyone to not be alone for example, we can start the process to healing and grow .
Old 16-12-2015, 02:53 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
Karmic connections make us understand this and usually don't last much and finish when we learnt the lesson. If they last a long time, that means we didn't learn our lesson probably . Even if i don't like the concept we both twin have to pass some karmic tests before to fully reunite, it's useful for grow and mature our minds. I know there is a long road to walk (i was pretty immature before now i grew up spiritually a lot!) and we grew with these connections. After we learnt the lessons, as we should not be desperate for a relationship to anyone to not be alone for example, we can start the process to healing and grow .
Well said . That makes me feel better about how short some of my karmic relations were, lol.
Old 16-12-2015, 03:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariBelle
Well said . That makes me feel better about how short some of my karmic relations were, lol.

Ha! Me too. Can a karmic relationship last a few hours? lol.