Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-01-2018, 12:43 PM
Administrator
I can totally Empathise with you i lost my husband to it 12 years ago. i used to give him Healing it did help with pain for a while. Healing and positive thoughts coming out to you

Namaste
Old 30-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Guide
Thank you Native Spirit. Really struggling right now.

Sending love

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 30-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Administrator
You will do you wont want him out of your sight. just take one day at a time
it is a difficult journey you are both making.
have you got support around you? it is important that you look after yourself also. will keep on sending Healing and positive thoughts out to you.

Namaste
Old 31-01-2018, 09:12 AM
Guide
Native Spirit my kids and his kids have been amazing. I’ve been down this road before with my dad but I wasn’t on my path then. I know it’s not about me, but obviously it’s on my path for a reason and I think it might be to get me to use my healing abilities. I actually haven’t been too fussed about using them before for anything other than managing my own family space and energy.

He has such great stoic strength and I feel selfish for grieving already for my own inevitable loss and the fact that we have known each other for 25 years ago but only got together 12 months ago.. we were in other places prior to that. We gel, our families, kids gel etc and ..... now this

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul