Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-06-2016, 03:49 AM
Newbie ;)

What to do, how do I let go??1

Hi, I am new to all of this although I signed up to this site last year. I first found out about the term "Twin Flame" almost four years ago. I started searching for reasons why I couldn't stop thinking about someone that I had only spoke to online yet felt like I needed to talk to, almost felt like I had known him forever. Yet he randomly stopped responding to emails a short few weeks later. I never told him how I felt, we were simply talking as friends.

I have not actually communicated with him since fall of 2012. Yet all I can think about is him. I sometimes can go a week or so without really thinking about him, yet he always comes back into my thoughts. I feel crazy like, I am obsessed or something. I don't know how to make myself forget him. I have tried talking to other people yet I always go back to wanting to talk to him. And it's obvious he doesn't want to talk to me, yet I keep trying to contact him.

I guess I am looking for advice on how to let go!
Old 06-06-2016, 04:46 AM
Administrator
Hi

You are ultimately experiencing something that is beyond all forms of relationships. So in your own perception of the connection you have with this person your experience is that of learning to love from a distance or... learning to live without.

This is very hard on the heart providing your needs 'seem' to outweigh a physical connection that is so lacking yet.... the truth is soooo much closers than you can see.... he is a reflection of what is allready within your own heart... truth understanding. Love. Compassion. Loving kindness. Peace tranquility... everything he is to you. You all ready are

So in order to let go of him... let go of your own needs to be loved by another and you will find ALL will want to know you
Old 06-06-2016, 12:02 PM
Master

it is very difficult to let go because they seem to independently enter your consciousness. I try to harden or close my heart--especially when it feels futile or I feel abused on some level. I do not how to love unconditionally under the circumstances, other than saying the words. It feels false. I am fascinated by the otherworldly magic--it makes me curious, but my life would be so much easier without this **. :)
Old 06-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
it is very difficult to let go because they seem to independently enter your consciousness.

Very true. We had no contact at all for over 20 years, now he is back in my world and this happens daily. I can't control it no matter how much I want to. I'm not used to it after so long and I'm trying to balance my life and learn how he fits in it. Some days I wonder how I'll ever live normally again, but I would not trade him in my life for anything.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Master

Especially after a long separation--decades later, and they are back somehow, on some level, and maybe at the time of separation you both predicted there would come a time in the future when it would all come back and now it is here and you are wondering what the point is. If the magic wasn't there, I wouldn't be in the least bit interested. :) Is the connection actually irrelevant to the consciousness raising aspect of it and what happens when even the consciousness becomes pointless?
Old 06-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Master
To truly let go, all you have to do is stop worrying about letting go. Let the energy play out the way it needs to. You may obsess some days and that's okay. Don't beat yourself up. You also have to trust that the Universe has a bigger plan for you, and you may not be able to see it, but there are things in the works. Focus on healing and improving yourself and your life. The rest will fall into place.