Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Master

Things solved so far

Thank you all that tried to help me and tf and also our financial and house situation I've found a job, in my old field, the pressure will come off now of tf shoulder, he was very relived. Now he's cleaning out. With good help from a friend who knows a lot about that stuff and there's been major major unblocking to do! Entities and whatever else. His past lives misdeeds really came up and with entities connected. It was hard to see, because it was a lot, and entangled with everything else. After all, tf been evil many lives. (That he never wanted to fulfill it is another story but it did save his behind)

So relieved, new job for me and were gonna sort the debts now and now we have enough to pay our way eventually, and as that's gone I can apply for a new house easily and by time we can even get our own house. But tf is bad, historically bad, he's in bed never to come out even to eat, he's sweating loads, weak, lots of pain all over, especially frequency pulses to head. He can't even talk. But he has a lot of holiday now so it should help but I don't see him at all. Still talk to my new two friends instead, yeah, even getting new friends. And both me and others find it easy to talk. I've been unblocked too and things left me and I feel so relieved. Like I finally got some breath. Even my asthma is gone! I. Haven't had to take my spray, at all. It's gone! I breath fine.

I'm making food going up to tf he eats at least. But he's so bad. One thing though I can't forget what he's said to me during our rows, that he doesn't love me never had and wanted me out. I even dream about it. Deeply unsure now! How do you solve that?
I also wonder if this not seeing him at all now gonna be forever. Note I didn't see him before that either. Similar symptoms. All in all before now, I've seen him twice a month. And we live together. When he's come home from work he's just Hugh eat go. But like I said, now, nothing. So it's the question how long I can take that. If it's gonna go for one year or so what do I do?
Old 03-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Master

It's crazy, we were so hounded before this that we even received a wrong incorrect notice from our landlord. Turned out illegal eviction so either were staying or we just move house. Easy now I work. But you see..shock.
Old 03-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Suspended

Hi Marie...

I am happy for you that you finally got a job as I remember you expressing concerns about money and not having work...I'm also glad to hear you are connecting with other people, branching out and making new friends...This is a great step for you in meeting new people, : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I'm making food going up to tf he eats at least. But he's so bad. One thing though I can't forget what he's said to me during our rows, that he doesn't love me never had and wanted me out. I even dream about it. Deeply unsure now! How do you solve that?

I recall him experiencing a lot of mood swings with him telling you how much he doesn't love you and wants you to move out, and the next tells you he loves you...He really does need to get professional help since this is an ongoing problem...It may not be what you want to hear but you can't really solve or fix someone else's problems...You can be there for them, encourage them, offer them your support but he needs to do the leg work and be proactive on figuring out the root cause of why he feels/says the way he does and do the inner work to clear/resolve those issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I also wonder if this not seeing him at all now gonna be forever. Note I didn't see him before that either. Similar symptoms. All in all before now, I've seen him twice a month. And we live together. When he's come home from work he's just Hugh eat go. But like I said, now, nothing. So it's the question how long I can take that. If it's gonna go for one year or so what do I do?

What do you want from a companion in life? What do you want for your own life? It's possible you two may not be compatible with one another and it may be time to move on...To me it almost sounds like you are at your breaking point with your relationship with him and you will need to make a choice if you want to stay with someone who is dysfunctional or move on and find someone who may be a better fit for you...