Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Guide

I think life would give you the chance to meet them. Its up to you if you take them or not.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:15 PM
Experiencer
My personal belief is that fate and free will are not two separate things, but rather two different perspectives of the same flow of energy. When I think of free will, I do not think of forging a brand new path that has yet to exist. Instead, I think of free will as tracing paths that have existed for an eternity. What reality is it that you desire to experience?
Old 02-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Deactivated Account

1-strong connection/feelings with this band's music

2-coincidences, dreams, synchronicities

3-front row twice (in front of supposed twin flame)

4-someone told we might be twin flames after looking at our synastry/natal charts (astrology). didn't know such concept at that time. only did such tests because of the amount of signs the universe kept sending

5-a few months later, i came to know person 2 existed, because people were saying he started to follow person 1 on twitter

6-googled person 2 and now i feel a strong connection with him, but cannot be considered his fan, since i don't buy his albums, don't go to his concerts, etc.

7-dreamed person 2 was staring at me. eyes very bright and happy. woke up in the middle of the night

8- keep finding out me and person 2 have a lot in common. feel attracted to him

9-feels like it was fate who made me notice him. if it wasn't for person 1...

10-current situation: person 2 is out of reach. he's also a celebrity
Old 03-06-2016, 12:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Person 2 appeared to me in key moments of my life. That's why I believe this is a special soul connection. Timing is everything.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Deactivated Account

It was like the universe wanted me to change my focus.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:55 PM
Suspended
Knower
The old concepts of Fate is that one has hundreds if not thousands of “roads” that they can travel upon. There’s an old saying of how Fate is a fickle mistress and some of the variations can be a tad more vulgar. Each of these “roads” is a type of fate. What road / fate you take depends upon your actions, your own free will.

The concept Fate is written is stone is used by people who accept what life throws at them and whom are unwilling to take the risk / chance to change. Example, it is the “fate” of those born in the ghettos to die in the ghettos. No it isn’t as there are plenty of people over the years whom have proved that sort of “fate” doesn’t exist. What makes Person A different from Person B in the ghettos is Person B isn’t satisfied with his / her dismal life and wants to make a change while Person A sees no point in changing.

As for your celebrity TF, mayb its cause I'm tired but totally confused. Is it celebrity #1 who you went to concrete for or celebrity #2 who you say you have no music interest in?
Old 03-06-2016, 11:57 PM
Deactivated Account

You're asking who is my tf after all? Guess that doesn't even matter anymore, twin flame, soulmate... They're all just concepts, right? Now I prefer the term soul connection. Everything is connected. I believe we all have many soul connections, each of them special in its own way, that can make us change, grow, etc. Each plays an important role in our lives at some point, even if it's in an indirect way.

1-I was looking at pictures of my idol on the internet when I read people commenting that celebrity 2 started following him on twitter.

2-Why I was looking at pics of my idol if my big interest was in his music, not on his looks? Because someone said on a forum that he might be my twin flame, after analysing our astrological charts.

3-And why I was in an astrology forum looking for answers? Because I had already noticed all the signs the universe sent: dreams, coincidences, synchronicities...

Person 2 caught my attention by his looks, his manners, his tastes, his voice, the nice person he seems to be, etc. I listened to his songs, I like them, but I do not consider myself part of the fandom. Plus, if he was a regular guy on a dating site, I would probably pick him, because we like the same things, we are similar in some aspects, etc. Something you might not have with your idol.

Curious thing is I would probably never search about him if it wasn't for my idol, because his music wasn't the kind of music I was listening to at that time, he is more than a decade younger, etc. Worlds very apart. But the worlds somehow managed to collide at some point and what was an improbable crush is now a strong feeling.

Just an example of how ironic life can be.