Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-04-2016, 10:06 AM
Experiencer
Hi NowIam, Some of them work better than others. I don't know why two vids with the same frequency would have one working and one not. I've put it down to the people creating the video. I've given up on quite a lot of them after listening a while and having absolutely no sensation or change happening within me. I seem to sense when it is.

I absolutely love being in nature too when I can and when I can't I resort to you tube again and 'The Honest Guys' videos (not solfeggio related), as they do guided meditations with beautiful countryside images if you wanted to just watch them. The sound effects are great for drifting off and using your imagination too.
Old 14-04-2016, 11:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTetley
Hi NowIam, Some of them work better than others. I don't know why two vids with the same frequency would have one working and one not. I've put it down to the people creating the video. I've given up on quite a lot of them after listening a while and having absolutely no sensation or change happening within me. I seem to sense when it is.

I absolutely love being in nature too when I can and when I can't I resort to you tube again and 'The Honest Guys' videos (not solfeggio related), as they do guided meditations with beautiful countryside images if you wanted to just watch them. The sound effects are great for drifting off and using your imagination too.

Imagination...now you got me curious for guided meditation, can you send a link?. I tried some of them but the guidance was so creepy i just could not relax. Wont guided meditations open doors you better shouldnt? Im a bit sceptic especially if you cant decide if it is a honest guidance. On youtube anyone can name himself a master in something... otherwise i love tibetian monk meditations they resonate as far the best within my soul.
Old 15-04-2016, 02:35 AM
Deactivated Account

The original name for the heart charka is Anahata. It means, unhurt. By letting go of all the thing's that caused us pain in our life, we can work towards opening up to others and even ourselves. One way to let go of the hurt, is by really listening to what we want. There's an old saying, "In order to love someone else, you must first learn to love yourself." Learning to be true to yourself, is the first step in being who you are. Which is one way to heal yourself and open your heart up more to others.
Old 15-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Experiencer
Hi NowIam,
Ah I guess a person would need to have the voice resonate with them. Some guided meditations can seem to have 'creepy' voices because they are probably trying to talk to people who are wanting to fall asleep.
I once listened to a Paul McKenna cd for deep relaxation and expected his voice to be the same as I'd heard when seeing him talking on the tv but his voice on the cd was completely different and a bit freaky to be honest but I got over that and found it to be the most relaxing cd I've ever heard. Then I lost it. I half expect it's under my bed as I've searched everywhere else.

These are ones by the Honest Guys....
The Room.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7rCDZXSgxI

The Seat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQKFXeC2Dc

The one I use to fall asleep to...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJjc4XreJSQ

A magical and healing journey.... great to actually watch from 3 minutes on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHPyd-OVlWE

I'm in the UK so I might find his voice easy to listen to but hopefully if you are finding this guy's voice creepy in any way there will be someone else you could feel comfortable listening to. :)
Old 15-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaysOfScarletDreams
The original name for the heart charka is Anahata. It means, unhurt. By letting go of all the thing's that caused us pain in our life, we can work towards opening up to others and even ourselves. One way to let go of the hurt, is by really listening to what we want. There's an old saying, "In order to love someone else, you must first learn to love yourself." Learning to be true to yourself, is the first step in being who you are. Which is one way to heal yourself and open your heart up more to others.

Thats true, its not that i cant love myself. It is some...lets say a mechanism for savety, i got used to in life. When i experience hurt then i shoot down. Now the thing is the habit, it takes a very long time to get rid of such mechanism we used in life. It realy got better but it took a lot of time. Especialy if you get triggerd of traumatic memorys but i achieved some awareness that if it triggers me, it's not that reality that caused me hurt now, that it is just a memory which never will happening again. I'm true to myself, there is no need to hide for me.
Old 15-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTetley
Hi NowIam,
Ah I guess a person would need to have the voice resonate with them. Some guided meditations can seem to have 'creepy' voices because they are probably trying to talk to people who are wanting to fall asleep.
I once listened to a Paul McKenna cd for deep relaxation and expected his voice to be the same as I'd heard when seeing him talking on the tv but his voice on the cd was completely different and a bit freaky to be honest but I got over that and found it to be the most relaxing cd I've ever heard. Then I lost it. I half expect it's under my bed as I've searched everywhere else.

These are ones by the Honest Guys....
The Room.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7rCDZXSgxI

The Seat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQKFXeC2Dc

The one I use to fall asleep to...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJjc4XreJSQ

A magical and healing journey.... great to actually watch from 3 minutes on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHPyd-OVlWE

I'm in the UK so I might find his voice easy to listen to but hopefully if you are finding this guy's voice creepy in any way there will be someone else you could feel comfortable listening to. :)

Thank you :) i will allow myself some time and try it out.
Something i very much love to listen to is alan watts. His honest words resonating with his voice just gives me warmth. I could listen to him all the day but he speacks of very high content so it is better to absorb step by step.
Meditation is something very intimate, its a part of loving oneself in giving rest and time to research the true i'am.
Old 15-04-2016, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
Yes thats so true.

I always have been spiritual and i just cant connect on the earthly basis. I dont have these values and get always judged for being not successful in my life. I dont get the point in makeing a career, getting wealthy in matter etc. I wish i could make something to help this world to make it a better place for these in needs but these days you need a diploma or high study dagrees every where. I strugle the most with this world as an inter connected being, i feel like i cant cope with this world and the society expectation. Im not a misfit but i feel lhow every cell of me is rebelling against it, i cant do things i not love to do. I feel if it doesnt comes from the heart its a waste of energys and it will leave you drained. I dont understand that we humans are so caged and limited in society that we cant even follow our hearts. How many people do work they absolutely dont love but they do it because they are promising themself wealth. I deside to be poor but instead i'll do what my heart desires. I dont want to die with top achievements and nothing of life left i could have enjoyd much more. Yes i have chosen a hard life but i can say i lived it to its full. Peoples dont understand that and instead i have to fight their judgements which is painfull. I know i feel like a failure myself, but did we really fail?
The only 3D earthy thing i can relate is having my little bit of money to fund clothing i love or collect stuff, i do it for make myself happier and whole in the loving myself side. Compared to the past, i finally met sane and helpful people that have a degree of conscience at least and not cold hearted people that just exploit and take.
The weird thing is with TF i can relate but at the same time i can't, due to past hurt, the friendship at times is a bit odd that i want to reject him or not talk. We also complained we never helped each other as we wanted .
I think we didn't fail in the human sense, because people would have a successful job, big house and marry a perfect partner to fell fullfilled but sometimes this isn't possible, real self fullfillment is understanding our nature and do what we love and having respect for the others .
It's when i was born i can't cope with this society and the heart center used to be closed, but lately i suspect to have another heart chakra opening, i feel itching and burning sensations along with crying a lot. Sometimes the heart open without meditation but trying something to balance it help a lot!
Old 15-04-2016, 11:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
The only 3D earthy thing i can relate is having my little bit of money to fund clothing i love or collect stuff, i do it for make myself happier and whole in the loving myself side. Compared to the past, i finally met sane and helpful people that have a degree of conscience at least and not cold hearted people that just exploit and take.
The weird thing is with TF i can relate but at the same time i can't, due to past hurt, the friendship at times is a bit odd that i want to reject him or not talk. We also complained we never helped each other as we wanted .
I think we didn't fail in the human sense, because people would have a successful job, big house and marry a perfect partner to fell fullfilled but sometimes this isn't possible, real self fullfillment is understanding our nature and do what we love and having respect for the others .
It's when i was born i can't cope with this society and the heart center used to be closed, but lately i suspect to have another heart chakra opening, i feel itching and burning sensations along with crying a lot. Sometimes the heart open without meditation but trying something to balance it help a lot!

I very much love what you said, i feel much common sense.

There is something about that saying, that we draw in to our life, what we are. It's all about the relationship to oneself that is reflecting back to us. I recogniced it long ago and i knew at that point i was gone trough changes that this will happening, to let go the old self with all the matter that has inclouded it. I knew it many years ago but because of fear i ignored it. I think sometimes we have to loose ourself to regain ourself, once we are there we will have a much greater value of what we are. I feel even if life fell apart still it is the biggest gift i could receive but for now i feel like i'm not ready to draw new people into my physical life. I stil work on myself and if i wanna be honest i started to love the kinda heremit within me. I used to be different from that, loved to surround myself with people because i was in fact scared to be alone with myself.

Towards the whole TF thingy i feel like it is the search for union with oneself. If we observe our life we can recognize within us that we always are disconecting and connecting, the same behaviour we have towards our TFs. I feel that we have to balance our relationship within us, to find a middle line. This might be in my resonace the key for a balanced union.

I have the idea that the whole universe is a reflection of us, i observed alot in nature and discovered alot of paralels. As example, a tsunamy may destruct whole landscapes. It sacrifices life and a big part of its own nature. There are we humans, in our perception it is a catastrophe. We only see how much destruction the tsunamy has made. That the land is destructed and sweeped over with water. Peoples having lost their properties and see only their suffering of loss. Now the fact is a tsunamy hasnt only brought destruction, it has made space for nature to breathe. Decades later trees will grow, the fields will bear more fruits because the land got nurtured etc. Such is human, he is the same destruction to himself as nature but if we see the otherside of the coin, we all can find a turning point and there is the field which start to be nurtured. Today we plant the seeds of our earnings tomorrow. Sometimes i ask myself what if im not awakeing tomorrow, then i remember a prase of buddha to be thankfull. It helps not to see all the worse.

Yes sometimes we go trough differencies and we wont always agree. We get hurt, we fall, we break, we cry, we laugh, we winn, we love etc. such is life. I learnd from the TF journey that it doesnt help none in the union to swim against the river, better to allow to be in the flow. Kindness &vorgiveness a genuine way of showing love, because this gives yourself space in the presence to heal. Love covers every hurt. I as example reset at situations i feel hurt of TF. After all, he mirrors my own hurt. At that moment i find peace and let go.