Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-05-2016, 05:39 AM
Ascender
you may have misunderstood me bluebird :)

some twins I guess never experience being intimate, but even so reading through what people said since I joined this forum, there is some sort of natural/by default appreciation of what it must be like and how being intimate with others is so different.

if one has been intimate with them, they are most likely forced to come to terms that the level and nature of intimacy with the twin cannot be experienced with others.

my point was, if life in a 3D sense with the twin is not in the cards, it comes down to coming to terms that you need to accept something else, and that something else is likely to be less in some way.

but then again, for me I guess one of the biggest lessons in this saga has been to realise that the more I think I know, the more I don't know :) its all speculative
Old 31-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Knower

I can only go so far and I will let the guy know in advance...
Old 31-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by july14
you may have misunderstood me bluebird :)

some twins I guess never experience being intimate, but even so reading through what people said since I joined this forum, there is some sort of natural/by default appreciation of what it must be like and how being intimate with others is so different.

if one has been intimate with them, they are most likely forced to come to terms that the level and nature of intimacy with the twin cannot be experienced with others.

my point was, if life in a 3D sense with the twin is not in the cards, it comes down to coming to terms that you need to accept something else, and that something else is likely to be less in some way.

but then again, for me I guess one of the biggest lessons in this saga has been to realise that the more I think I know, the more I don't know :) its all speculative

Thanks July14 for clarifying what you were saying.

I am hopeful that a relationship with a close SC doesn't have to be "less." Different, yes. You may not feel that complete sense of Home and Oneness with that other person. But I don't know.

I wonder, if we reach a state of Oneness on our own (Enlightenment), if every connection is deeply and totally satisfying. You could say that in this state we have merged into Oneness with our twin flame with or without them being with us physically.

I'm certainly not there yet... but, I have a felt understanding of this phenomenon.

Don't resign yourself to believing that any other connection will be less somehow. As you said, we simply don't know! It's easy to get wrapped up in thinking we know a lot on the spiritual journey (and thank you for this reminder.) I came across a quote by Pema Chodron recently: "Letting there be room for not knowing is the most important thing of all." I'm a fan.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:43 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
I wonder, if we reach a state of Oneness on our own (Enlightenment), if every connection is deeply and totally satisfying.

Yes, I believe this can certainly happen...
Old 02-06-2016, 07:14 PM
Master
I experienced this for years after my twin flame, but when I met another soul connection, my sex drive came back. It's all about vibration. Since you've been awakened or spiritually catalyzed by your twin, your vibration raises. You won't be able to have sex with just anybody because of it. They have to be special, just like you Embrace the process and have patience with yourself. Just because you think you should be having sex, doesn't mean it's the right time for you. The Universe is conspiring and putting everything into place. Trust in its wonder.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
my sex drive came back. It's all about vibration.

Is that so? I couldn't help it.
Old 05-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Master
I experienced a bit of sexual energy that came back finally without thinking to TF, thing is i have with this person isn't really a connection, i'm more an admirer/a fan since he is an artist, not well known and i didn't talked a lot with him because i'm too shy to talk as a fan lol nor i want to be creepy, hopefully he talks and not ignore friends or fans messages. I sound really crazy right now but it's something . I don't think this would be a SC especially if he has still someone but who knows? Because i had some dreams of this guy, i thought that was my "animus" side that is going to be positive and loving me, haha life is so weird sometimes with some people catalysing energies inside us when TFs aren't with us. I prayed the Universe to get me a new connection, i really hope to find this person sooner or later when i'm finally more sexually "liberated" from TF's energies.
Old 05-06-2016, 10:24 AM
Master
Almost 4 year and no sexual apart from mitigations of my self... Waiting the want

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 05-06-2016, 11:07 AM
Ascender
I'm reading all these posts about so many people losing their drive and in my case its almost the opposite. mind you, its all twin related, I can't get the hots for others, but even though we haven't met in over half a year, the physical craving for him is strong. some days easier to handle, then it hits me hard. by now I can manage it, but there was a period when I'd burst into tears from the pain of not being able to be with him.
Old 06-06-2016, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by july14
I'm reading all these posts about so many people losing their drive and in my case its almost the opposite. mind you, its all twin related, I can't get the hots for others, but even though we haven't met in over half a year, the physical craving for him is strong. some days easier to handle, then it hits me hard. by now I can manage it, but there was a period when I'd burst into tears from the pain of not being able to be with him.

That happened to me too. I think crying after orgasm was just part of the healing/clearing process.