Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 29-03-2017, 12:30 PM
Master
A message from my guide please be gentle

Hello everyone and good day.

I have been trying my hand at channeling my guides. My main guide does not speak and is not channeled how I or others may expect. I would not even post this here if I wasn't told it is important, but it is.

A little explanation is necessary. First upon beginning to take his notes down I was interrupted by an audible voice (This may sound crazy to you kind individuals here) telling me to Move. At this my guide Bastion mentally ( as he is capable of communicating via an aspect of thought) told it specifically and most obviously No. And the writing continued naturally.

Now to be clear, I do not channel in any form of unconscious or unwillingly state. The lord and any and all spirits are well aware I will not allow it. Literally. And I am well aware and can tell if I am being manipulated in this manner. Whether any of you personally believe it better to write automatically in conscious or unconscious states is none of my concern. I merely attempt to consciously and with intent channel my guide.

My guide is one whom I call Bastion. He chose the name and not I. It is what it is and I suppose in a sense it means what it means. He usually does not permit me to speak of our personal discussions or writings. For obvious reasons. He seems shy and very sensitive to reactions of his speech words and messages. Please constructive criticism.

To the message- The topic is one of my choosing the message is his speech.
Topic: Potential
Message therein:

The potential within. The freedom of choice. We are free to choose our own potential. We may perceive our own infinite being. We may perceive our own unique potential. All one must do is look within. We often find we yearn to learn, from an early age; of whom we are. Whom exactly we really are. If we stay with this, and endure, and are persistent with this line of thought, we may find ourselves pleasantly surprised by our own answers. We may also find we distaste ourselves. It is not our duty or the divines wish that we loathe ourselves, but merely that we come to grips with ourselves. That we look at our shadow and do not run with fear, but embrace, forgive, and come to love ourselves as we ARE. This is no falsehood. We ourselves know who we are. We are aware we have potential, but do not always know for what. Each of us have gifts to offer each other, and ourselves. If we offer our gifts from a perception of open-ness and exchange, sometimes we find if we look, we've been there all along. Waiting; to be discovered. And once again, we find ourselves pleasantly surprised.

-Bastion, 3/29/17

I would genuinely like to hear/ read others thoughts on this if you all don't mind, and would be kind enough to offer any insights or a word or two?

I am experiencing automatic writing for the first 5 or 6 attempts and would like to know how I am doing and how the entity in which I converse with is perceived? Again I would not have posted this if my guide thought it unacceptable to do so. He seems to have certain rules he is allowed in that not everything or experience he lets me perceive is to be spoken about. In this instance he tells me it is important because I was told to move during the course of writing. He finds this to be an intrusion and I have been informed I did the right thing by stating no, and continuing to do what I was doing- which is the way I react to most audible noise.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator
I think the message is very lovely and feels like truth. We only have the amount of potential we each individual put on ourselves. it can be hard to see past human limitation even if our soul can but the words ring true. We humans often are the ones who hold ourselves back when we generally have more potential than we give ourselves credit. Which leads to self judgment. A fairly common struggle with many humans is to judge our shortcomings and treat ourselves harshly for them. It can be quite a feat to find that self love, acceptance and forgiveness of ourselves. Just the looking can take much effort, I for one ran most of my life from my shadow side fearful of what I might find but I'm glad I finally stopped running and confronted myself and I am now done with the confronting and trying to find my way to all you have expressed here so I am grateful you decided to post. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:35 AM
Master
Thank you Michelle11 for your thoughts and response.

Auto-matic writing and channeling are still very new to me, so I have a few self doubts, but all in all I have never received any bad or ill will messages and they seem to have a common sense approach to things. I channeled a message from my guide a couple days ago and they let me know via auto-writing that one must rest eat sleep and other such things as I have become deeply immersed in spirituality and they or This time my guide Athena said- One must take a break. Eat sleep, rest, and drink water!

And I was of course well aware of this already but, had not been heeding it.

Tonight I am better.

So I am just experimenting with a few written words here and there and seeing where it goes. I read a lot of what others here write and I always feel the messages and writings to be very beautiful and thought provoking.

Again thank you for the response.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:03 PM
Pathfinder

I thimk the message is very beautiful and rings the truth. It also looks like it is dedicated to you primarily. Do noy doubt your potential dear. The fact that you can even hear your guides so openly is something huge. I wish i can. I dont feel i have the peace of mind or the energy to connect as i dont believe in myself so much. Id always doubt its my voice talking. The message does sound from above. Its like i can hear your guide speak it.
Keep practicing you have alot of potential to evolve spiritually. I hope i can too :)
Old 03-04-2017, 02:15 AM
Master
A message. I meditated on receiving a message to write, and this is what came of that:

Glorious of this day. Remain grateful for the days, and daily offerings, which you receive. These are blessings. Simply divine blessings. Daily occurrences to gleam true spiritual knowledge from. True progress with being, here earthbound, and within the world at large. Be ever grateful for that which you receive, try please to give openly in return. And know, that what you put forth will come round again. And bring with it Joy. A Joy derived from a state of Gratefulness, and therefore-Grace. 4/12/17- Bastion.

Thank you Leila, for your response and helpful thoughts.

I believe you as well has what it takes to come to better communicate with your own guides, simply try and have faith in yourself as well.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:30 PM
Knower

I am not used to the style of writing, so I have to read some things twice before I fully understand it. But they are very good messages. I can learn something from them too.
You're doing great.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:35 AM
Master
Writing from higher self: Patience:

Patience, they say to have this. They say it is something we must strive for. Often we find when we are patient, we do find our answers. When we wait, we do not rush. Waiting does not have to bore us. We may take the time of waiting, and turn it into an opportunity. To think clearer. Or, to take this time to envision our beloved in radiant healing light. Or, to think about many a thing. We can take this time to prepare for our appointment or meeting. How would we like our meeting to go? Envision this. Envision our meeting or appointment turning a way in which favors us. This kind of makes something turning to our favor and best good a possibility in our mind, a blessing, and a God send. Then maybe if everything did not go as planned we can say- Yes, but it did. Because I imagined it so.- Our visualizations are as real as anything else. We should want such things to bring good energy. And envelop us in calm. Let us take our moments of waiting, and instead of feeling hurried and impatient; perhaps use these times as an opportunity to heal and for growth.
-Bastion, 4/10/17