Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Lauraye

I will have a search on google, I think it is a great bllod to have as we can help so many people by giving our blood! Thanks :-) and welcome I see we are newbies together pippa tea, may you have a great experience in this wonderful forum.
Old 22-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Pippa Tea

Rh negative blood is very rare and scientists are not certain where it originates from. Other more common blood types that the rest of the population possess comes from the Rhesus Monkey. Welcome 2 you too!
Old 22-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Lauraye

I take it you are RH neg as well, I have more friends RH neg than I do other blood types yet it is very rare. We all have a special connection, very spiritual.
Old 22-01-2012, 07:44 PM
BlueOwl

My 2 brothers and mum are RH negative. One of the brothers is convinced it is connected to alien blood and that he is some kind of starseed.
Old 22-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Lauraye

Sometimes we crave to be different and find everything there is in our traits to convience ourselves other wise, I think everyone has a special trait and a starseed sounds very interesting I don't know if I want ET blood tho.:-)
Old 22-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Chahldean

Thumbs up

Halo Lauraye~

THere is Quite the interest in Human Hematology in Light of our Origins and differences, from simple Biological development to possible construction and manipulation of our DNA from Ancient "Creators" from Other Whirleds.

This crux of curiosity comes at a most auspicious Time of Human development and Ascension of Consciousness,; so this inquiry is most well come!

An interesting book I came across and found quite intriguing and informative on the subject was Betty Rhodes " The Keeper of Celtic Secrets" discussing the Red Thread. It was both entertaining and thought provoking as to the delineation of the Human Species of all blood types, especially the RH-.

The-red-thread.net/Keeper-of-the-Celtic-Secrets

Certainly worth a look and possible read.

Namaste~
Old 22-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Lauraye

Thank you I will check this out, I just came accross this thread and it has truly inspired me to find out more!
Old 28-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

my mom is rh b neg and father is o positive what would that make me?
Old 29-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Lauraye

Angel1 ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline_Lilly
my mom is rh b neg and father is o positive what would that make me?
I am so not sure on this one! I do know after having my son, who is not my blood type I had to have an injection because if your baby is a different blood type and maybe a little bit of afterbirth is left in your body, it can shut down if we are rh neg! My mum had me and I was the same as her!! Maybe you could find out if your mum had an injection or not!! Its quite a painful injection as well! Mmmm maybe the best way to find out is threw your GP, it could be on your medical files for definate!
Old 05-02-2012, 02:22 AM
Crystalline_Lilly

yea I could try that I like to know :)