Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-02-2017, 10:16 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Just as an aside FirstandLast, for me and the original members on here Spirituality was not a theoretical or philosophical exercise. It wasn't a, "What if it is this way..." hypothetical. Instead, it was based on real miracles we all experienced all of us on here trying to make sense of them.

Now, I favor an experienced approach. Someone says, "there is no God," or, "God is this," and I don't have to ponder for a moment in a theoretical most likely contrived way instead I can say, "No, there is a God, I've seen Him and His miracles consistently and so have many others."

As another thread I wrote talks about the term, "Blind Faith," is derogatory; it really is meant to take all power away from a valuable energy that when tapped infuses someone with something like love called Strength and Courage; people who lack it often times would never be able to feel the fullness of it or love anyway, my apologies but they have bum bodies. God and Goddess didn't do this, it is as the original Lorelyn advocated and experienced as a Gnostic the False Gods termed Demuirge. I thank him for that experience because, well, he was right.

And we can talk about Yeats all day. Read Leda and the SWANs. I asked my professor Mendelsohn, what the significance of the SWANs was and he said, "he didn't know and no one could figure that out." I know the significance of the SWANs now because it was prophetic, "Single Woman and No Spouse." Read the poem in that light and you get a very, very, very dark and prophetic poem about things I harp on about here which the False Baile who now aids the moderators when the original Baile does not, does not want to accept.

Cheers!

This is a general reply to all you have said so far just to keep it a bit cleaner, otherwise it gets too messy to follow--

Allow me to be very clear on the point, that I am not speaking philosophically in the *******ized version of philosophy, but as an actual Lover of Sophia which is very different in effect-- Essentially I speak to you from the emptiness of my experience and simply translate what I say into recognizable form, in this sense I am not even speaking English, but that it comes in the form of what would be labeled as so--

Another thing is that I had screenshot that page of book originally to express to others that what I am, what I am doing, is not completely unknown-- But that I have had the gift of prophecy, and know its ways quite well-- In this sense, I was only trying to point out the true light of a master mason, who's stone exist in the very veils that become like stone unto the perception--

I am speaking to you from a place not many speak from, and yes it creates a lot of issues in assumptions; which is the same feeling of your own expression trying to correct issues, and thus I am just an echo upon your own meaning-- In this sense, perhaps some of the things I said could be taken very differently; as I doing the very same thing these men have done, and have the direct experience in relationship in how to bring it into fruition, but that certain prophecies on my list must come to pass, but that they are moving along smoothly and truly--

-----------

That being said, I could go further into the issue of people attaching things to the name of greatness as being an issue; but if you were adept in the immortal passages, you would come to realize that the essence always lives on and in the greater lodge of Sirius is their work reflected in the evolution of their own work upon the land--

This may sound like fantasy but I was initiated into the higher lodges by Nikola Tesla (this is not fantasy in the sense that some vision of him appeared and taught me something, but that his words when reading them showed me a new path and I saw the true nature of ascension in his very way of speaking)--

I do speak of things in a fantasy like way, but that they are simply the same things weaved in a new manner, I am not pointing to imaginary things, but that I refer to things that have been illusive to our imagination--

Now to see more exactly where I am coming from, I direct you to what I wrote earlier on another post which goes deeper into the exact nature of our situation-- Of course, I do not require you to believe in something you do not see; but that such things I speak of might allow you to see the same things differently, and that if you have already had such notions that I spoke of here, than I imagine that they are not too great a leap from your current relationship with reality--

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=18

Also, on the note of prophecy; Though I have seen the future of all things in essence and the great work we a part of, I am not really here to deliver any sort of prophecy, but to play my role in helping manifest those prophetic accounts far beyond our hopes to dream for-- So, in this sense I do not speak of any sort of divination or visions of the future, but an understanding of who I am, which that link I posted will clarify in experience--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 01-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Hegel wrote the theory of History is the theory of man self-actualizing himself across time through great freedom, greater rights, greater wisdom. Nietzche responded in the Gay (as a poet he meant it both happy and not straight) Sciences, 'if Hegel is right we should have been there by now." Now, my response to both is, "we are now here, be free, see miracles, actualize."

Written last night--

Quote:
There is a fire inside me, that like a block of cheese through a grater, must arise through the aspects of myself that shape it, and to feel who I am, I must take those pieces and shape them upon themselves so that my own ego is amplified and that inspiration that was me, becomes inspiring in its purity of self by resonating with exactly who I am.

I am a fire that burns itself, an everlasting oil; and it is not because who I am is so full of myself, but that who I am cares so deeply for the liberation and love of all sentient being that to witness my own passion is to remind of that same sentiment. And that the most powerful thing I can do is shape that sentiment as an artist as I vibrate my own being in continual blossom in greater refinement and intensity. Until I speak words that move the mountains I know as part of myself.

Not a word I say refers to anything but who I am, not a word I mean means anything more than my own meaning. And not an aspect of me could exist without the relationship to all that exists which defines me as so. In that sense, I am as conscious of being everything else as I am conscious of being what all else makes me as. And so, there is nothing greater I could become than increasingly myself and allow that same world, that makes me so, to arrive to that very same destiny.

Quote:
When the heart beat of the earth becomes your own, and as the earth looks upon the sun; and finds its heart beat its own, and the sun looks upon Sirius and knows it's heart beat as a twin, and these twins heart beats look upon the cosmos and see the heart beating between them; such myth becomes like ones garment and cloak, both hidden and exposed. Both with my armor and extremely vulnerable, and as such between all extremes do I emerge myself upon the gateways of the heart. I speak beyond the language of the birds, for the birds flock in my voice, and my voice screams through my veins.

And know thyself becomes knowing my choice in all eternity, and why I would choose such a thing as me to be.
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Old 01-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
Written last night--

No, I wrote it today. It is 2:28 PST now look at the time stamp where you are.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Ascender

Quote:
No, I wrote it today. It is 2:28 PST now look at the time stamp where you are.

I meant the things I posted in response to what I quoted of you were written by me last night.