Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 14-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Sounds like a Christian, or some superstitious Buddhists. Or maybe Republicans or some other believer types perhaps.

IOW: this line of thought is just boring IMHO.
if you think qur'an is boring
why are you in muslims section ?

and posting brainless quotes from unknown lunatics raving is not boring but Qur'an is boring ?
amusing
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 14-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Experiencer
thats problem with people
reality too boring they want beautiful lies
therefore follow ravings of madmen and think look at us!
we are too awesome too different from you !
like overgrown teenagers
boring truth is more everlasting then fantastic charming lies

indeed like Allah said
we blessed mankind (with the brain)
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 14-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Of A Knight
if you think qur'an is boring
why are you in muslims section ?

and posting brainless quotes from unknown lunatics raving is not boring but Qur'an is boring ?
amusing

I did not realize it was a line from your religious text. Offence is of belief, but I am sorry if that offended you. I meant no disrespect to your religion. I have a lot of respect for the Contemplative Traditions and Mystics of the World.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 14-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Of A Knight
thats problem with people
reality too boring they want beautiful lies
therefore follow ravings of madmen and think look at us!
we are too awesome too different from you !
like overgrown teenagers
boring truth is more everlasting then fantastic charming lies

indeed like Allah said
we blessed mankind (with the brain)

I'm sorry that you think there are so many bad, crazy people in the world. Really, that is not so, but belief is a dangerous friend, it is true.

Peace be with you.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 14-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Suspended
At first I saw Him, He said, He is God Jehovah. The next time a few months later, I saw Him said, He is Allah.

What about this one,any confusion of the founder of this two religions. Or it's true the same God.

I did ask Him more than one times but the answers are the same. I don't think any possible reason He is not telling the truth. As He is also my mentor.
Old 18-05-2016, 07:14 AM
Suspended
Shadow of a Knight,

I don't mean to mislead any religion including Christianity and Buddhism. I come here with a more open mind not persistent to speak for any religion. And not have any bad feeling of any religion.

From my age of three my spirit could go out my body. And Jesus and Buddha become my mentors later at my age of 20+. After that God Jehovah /Allah and The Creator Christ (Light Power ). Now a lot of gods helping me to rearrange the peaceful relationship among the spiritual realm which include all gods in the universe and on earth.

I know also the wars on earth among religions and the reasons why? Never mind I can due with that later on.Now I am handling the war in the universe.
Old 24-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Newbie ;)

sufism

Sufism has a long long history of development. It has taken inspirations from many cultures and religions. Different sufi sects have different beliefs and ideas but they have most ideologies in common. Sufism has its roots in early Muslim philosophers though they no longer get credit for it.
You might wanna check Azeemia roohani library.google it