Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 06-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Necromancer,

I have been in this forum for nearly half a year and I almost posted my proof of spiritual realm reality everyday. And most of them denied it as proof due to they don't know what I wrote is true or false. I can't blame them for in this world non of God-man like Jesus or Buddha could prove to people the spirit/god existence.

So conventional human scientific proof is one plain explanation can't prove anything of it. It's simple, they are ghost /god-illiterate and go to the wrong track. God can travel at a speed of thousand km/second and hard to trace them. Even a medium have limited knowledge never live with them closely and can't get the basic or whole story so easily.

I live with my cupid sons family so long and what people want is only to see by their own eyes to prove the spiritual existence. (That is what I guess.)

Spirit is very wise and sensitive know what people can do or not to do. They are highly conscious existing beings in this world will not let human to reveal them so easily.
While God can travel at a speed of thousand km/second, these beings can travel at a speed we couldn't even begin to imagine and they've also told me how they do it...it's so hard to just forget all this and 'move on to a higher entity', you know?

Yes, I am a medium and I know they have lied to me in the past and I also know that some of the lower spirits will come through and muck around (and if I am in a good mood, I will entertain them for a while...they mean no harm, they are just feral imps), however, on this same plane, there are these higher beings that have somehow found themselves 'trapped' there due to some kind of energy interference and before I'll believe them, they have got to answer the 'Grand Unified Theory' or I just say 'okay, just show me what you got".

If you think the Sphinx's riddles were hard...I'm amazed they're still taking to me at all.
Old 06-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Suspended
Necromancer,

The lower being imps are not trapped ( how ),it's because they are not brought by good/bad gods to the universe, mostly belong to not any group.

They are not trapped but not enough energy for them to go to universe can only left on earth and they may try to drain human energy.

Or when the demons are from universe their main purpose is to do harm to human. That is the main reasons why they disturb humans.

Some evil gods may also form religions build temples on earth because human have no way to know or see who they are. That is why is dangerous simply to worship unknown gods. That is the reason why they are so many evil religions on earth. But human never know, as long they are not visually do harm.
Old 06-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Master
The lower entities are not trapped because that plane is their natural environment (they are the 'native species'). The higher entities were somehow 'punished' and sent there...think of it as being a 'cosmic prison system'. They broke some law somewhere and now they're paying the price for it...and that's all I know about them.
Old 06-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Suspended
Actually no one in the universe to punish anyone there. There is no government in universe to guard them only own group protection and a lot have vanished after groups battling among themselves.

So practicing highest mana determine their survival and trump. There is only survival series and no need for any laws or rules.

Now I try to give them rules to obey and group them as a family living peacefully together.This working is nearly completed.