Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 02-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Knower

Help with rectifying my chart

I was wondering if anyone could offer any assistance in rectifying my chart - I do not know what time I was born, only the day. My mom doesn't even remember! She is pretty sure it was in the daytime though. I tend to fall back on 12 noon for chart readings, but it would be great to know what my rising sign really was/is! (which I have no clue about) - my dob is 1-17-55 - I have heard it is possible to do this by looking at timings of major life events? Any insight appreciated!
Old 03-05-2016, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mparkes
I was wondering if anyone could offer any assistance in rectifying my chart - I do not know what time I was born, only the day. My mom doesn't even remember! She is pretty sure it was in the daytime though. I tend to fall back on 12 noon for chart readings, but it would be great to know what my rising sign really was/is! (which I have no clue about) - my dob is 1-17-55 - I have heard it is possible to do this by looking at timings of major life events? Any insight appreciated!
I paid a service in India to do this online. He had to ask for more events but gave me a time after a few weeks.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I paid a service in India to do this online. He had to ask for more events but gave me a time after a few weeks.

Were you satisfied that you got what you paid for (and how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?) - and - has knowing the time helped with your chart? thanks for your feedback TheGlow!
Old 03-05-2016, 11:07 PM
Master
hmm well since you are not doing anything else right now, why not explore yourself and Astrological makeup and see if we can come to any conclusions. like what Ascendant or house tone might become obvious, though it might not be apparent you never know.

We could start with your Saturn Return actually. My Saturn return which is ended recently (though I am still clinging eek) had a very strong theme with its house but then it was in the sign too, Scorpio 8th. The house is important though so we can see what themes you had when you were about 29 and 60. The Saturn returns last a few years generally if you are not familiar, when Saturn returns to where it began lol. and it is supposed to be a testing time with some dark themes often or just difficulty we need to triumph over, and the more prepared the better you can fare. It all depends on many things of course but we can examine if anything happened at those times or if you just had certain themes or upset or preoccupation etc..
Old 04-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
We could start with your Saturn Return actually. My Saturn return which is ended recently (though I am still clinging eek) had a very strong theme with its house but then it was in the sign too, Scorpio 8th. The house is important though so we can see what themes you had when you were about 29 and 60. The Saturn returns last a few years generally if you are not familiar, when Saturn returns to where it began lol. and it is supposed to be a testing time with some dark themes often or just difficulty we need to triumph over, and the more prepared the better you can fare. It all depends on many things of course but we can examine if anything happened at those times or if you just had certain themes or upset or preoccupation etc..

Hi Sapphirez,
Thanks for your feedback and ideas. Hey, sounds good to me, if there is a way to look at key dates or something.

1984 was when I was 29, and I do remember that period was marked by
1) I began to seriously take up fine art painting as a pursuit. I had been working in ad agencies up until then, all of a sudden I had to be an artist! And started pursuing fine art on the side of my regular work. Art has come and gone in my life over and over, but that time around 1983-84 I started that chase.
2) I also went through a significant job change then in 84 and that led to a long term work relationship that lasted until about 1996 or so.
Overall it sounded like career issues to me around age 29?

When I was 60 was last year 2015 and that was pretty low key year, I have been either out of work or retired depending on how you look at it since 2010. 2015 wasn't anything to write home about but it wasn't horrible either. Nothing particularly stands out about it.

Does that give you anything to work with? thanks