Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-05-2016, 12:40 AM
Seeker

help!

i was exorcising a few entities in my body and they seem to have damaged me on the way out and now my chakra is gushing out of my solar plexus and i cant stop it!

Dragon
Old 02-05-2016, 02:06 AM
Experiencer
First of all, breathe. Fear often saps the solar plexus, and slow breathing helps turn off the adrenaline rush.

Second, form an energy barrier. Doing this is as simple as asking a guide/higher power to establish one around you. Then ask a guide - the angel Michael is common - to cut the draining cords from your energetic body.

What was the purpose of the exorcism, and what were the entities?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 02-05-2016, 02:49 AM
Experiencer
dragon, I was waiting for your reply...

and then I was going to help you! Do as Crystal says, get the force field up around it to contain it and ask your guides to heal you. It will be ok. Just relax.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:39 AM
Seeker

Thank-you all for the advice Crystal.
I was extracting all these entities from my Astral body(lots of LVBs and demons) :(

Have replied to you, Star :)
Old 02-05-2016, 05:32 AM
Experiencer
You're welcome. I'm not familiar with the term LVB, I assume it means Low Vibration ______.
Demons themselves are not a threat, and often are helpful since they help carry away negativity. If they're attached, however, that means they've found you to be a consistent source of negativity - or near enough to one - and are likely instigating things like feuds. What did you experience when they detached? Did you call in protective spirits during or before it? Other than your energy bleed, what is happening?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 02-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon
i was exorcising a few entities in my body and they seem to have damaged me on the way out and now my chakra is gushing out of my solar plexus and i cant stop it!

Dragon

Sometimes, when I work back in the pasture clipping stuff, I work for several hours, and then when I'm finished, sometimes, I feel really tired, and the energy starts to move to my solar plexus. The worst part is that usually, I have to run errands afterward.

No rest for the weary ... lol.

However, I always have my little tricks of the trade to help me getting going again. I mix honey and water together for a quick pick me up because the fructose in the honey goes straight to your blood without the organs having to work to break down the sugar. For the solar plexus part, I have these Shiva Linga Stones which I place over my chakras. I just lie in bed with my eyes closed placing the Linga stones over each of the chakras for about 10 minutes a piece. Eventually, all of the pain that I feel in my body goes away.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
Sometimes, when I work back in the pasture clipping stuff, I work for several hours, and then when I'm finished, sometimes, I feel really tired, and the energy starts to move to my solar plexus. The worst part is that usually, I have to run errands afterward.

No rest for the weary ... lol.

However, I always have my little tricks of the trade to help me getting going again. I mix honey and water together for a quick pick me up because the fructose in the honey goes straight to your blood without the organs having to work to break down the sugar. For the solar plexus part, I have these Shiva Linga Stones which I place over my chakras. I just lie in bed with my eyes closed placing the Linga stones over each of the chakras for about 10 minutes a piece. Eventually, all of the pain that I feel in my body goes away.

Hey Mark

I am interested in the honey and water remedy. I get sometimes low sugar and think it could help allot.

How much honey and water do you use?

Thanks

Hope you get the healing that you need Dragon...
Old 02-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Guide

Hi Anthony. I usually don't measure. I just squirt the honey into a glass of water, and stir until the water tastes sweet. But a good guess would be at 2 regular spoonfuls per glass of water. The water should taste a little sweeter than mildy sweat. But you should use a glass glass, not one made out of plastic or aluminum, because you want the water to also have a healing vibration.

Also, sometimes I drink it three times a day. Sometimes, I also use a pinch of Tumeric in the water because Tumeric is the most healing of the spices and helps to cleanse the body. When I was in my 20's, I used to have hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), but I never could follow the diet, and it never seemed to work for me. The honey works great if you give it some time. When I first tried it, I didn't notice much of a difference, but if you use it several times a day, you'll eventually notice a difference in your energy. Truthfully, I believe it's the most healing food on the planet. :)
Old 08-05-2016, 07:04 AM
Master
Thanks Mark very helpful :)