Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyRose
I would look into harmonics, (speed of) light and vibration in connection to 144. In terms of micro/macro cosmic matters 144 is a significant number. You'll find stuff about 12 dimensions, 12 DNA strands, 12 octaves... all leading up to 144.

This is really interesting. I will defineately look these up 😊

I see all manner of 114, 144, 441 usually a few times a day. These can come as number plates (my town is 3 numbers 3 letters), on buildings, letterboxes and of course the time. The thing that gets me, especially with the time, my own sense of time may be completely out and I will still see 11:44, or 1:44 etc. And when I see them out on the street, it's not like my gaze is looking for them. I'll turn my head, just happen to look somewhere and Bam! the number is right in front of my eyes. It also happens with 112 combinations as well.
Old 15-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Guide

I wonder if number combinations can mean something as messages once you add or multily them. This is quite weird, because I had an experience yesterday... managing some numbers in add it resulted something to me like a word. This is difficult to understand and explain as well.
Old 18-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
Hello

I have seen this number randomly, while looking for spiritual orientation in readings. But I have few clue on how it means. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance. Best.

Hi lyzth,

I have just posted on another number thread in this section about Doreen Virtue, have you heard of her? She claims to communicate with Angels and has many books on the subject. She believes that the Angels/guides are trying to communicate with us through these numbers. Of course she has a book with the message for every number up to 999, which i purchased a few years back when I first started seeing them. I've recently started seeing them again and have referred to the book a couple of times.
For me, I believe that my guides communicate with me through these numbers as they know I have and use the book.
I can give you the interpretation of 144 from her book Angel Numbers and you can see if that resonates with you.

144 - The Archangel Jophiel, along with the rest of the angelic realm, is assisting you with beautifying your thoughts. These positive thoughts are a major contribution to this world.

🙂
Old 19-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Guide

Hi scenarf, thank you for this lesson.