Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 12-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yes, Yoga is the answer and I choose Bhakti Yoga in this regard - the yoga of Divine love.

Or maybe after realising the All, I still worship Shiva because my heart is totally overcome by rapturous love in remembrance of many lifetimes spent in His servitude.

It's something I just cannot help anyway - nothing I can realistically do about it, as if I could ever stop loving Shiva by just listening to the words of another person....it would be like them telling me to stop breathing because I 'am' my breath.

Put it another way - if separation is an illusion, then give me the illusion! The ignorance is so blissful that I don't care, and I have overcome death already. There's total, unconditional love and unconditional trust both ways here and I get very teary when I talk about this, so excuse me while I go and bathe His feet with my tears.

Bhrama - Sattva (Mind)
Visnu - Rajas (Time)
Shiva (Tamas / Form)

Your mind is acting in all three modes, with Shiva as the destroyer of your ignorance. Above this, time is Rajas, or the incarnation of your higher nature into the active nature casting the shadow below (form). Above, you are not in time or ignorance of form (hungry ghost) at all. Shiva is the same as the other two, yet differing in function. You are nearest to Shiva, the one destroying your ignorance. All three are you in reality, acting inside and outside your being through the three modes of your own higher being in Sattva.

I have outlined it here: LINK
Old 12-08-2017, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
Bhrama - Sattva (Mind)
Visnu - Rajas (Time)
Shiva (Tamas / Form)

Your mind is acting in all three modes, with Shiva as the destroyer of your ignorance. Above this, time is Rajas, or the incarnation of your higher nature into the active nature casting the shadow below (form). Above, you are not in time or ignorance of form (hungry ghost) at all. Shiva is the same as the other two, yet differing in function. You are nearest to Shiva, the one destroying your ignorance. All three are you in reality, acting inside and outside your being through the three modes of your own higher being in Sattva.

I have outlined it here: LINK
That is a bit small for me to read, even on full magnification.

Having said that, I figure if Lord Shiva destroys my ignorance, what is left will be non-ignorance, so everything else will take care of itself.

I also equate Mahakala with time.
Old 15-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Beyond Dimension

Mind = metaphysical-1{ beyond occupied space } ergo concepts of all that follows below
------line-of-demarcation-------

Metaphysical-2 = true void of true non-occupied space

Metaphysical-3 = positive ( ) geodesic patterning of gravitational space/dimension
{1........5 v 7..........11 v 13.........17 v 19............23 v.....}

Time{ observed reality } = 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 sine-wave patterned frequency ^v^v

{..2 ^ 4.........8 ^ 10.........14 ^ 16............20 ^ 22...}
Metaphysical-4 = negative )( geodesic patterning of dark energy space/dimension.

Time is how Doctor Strange cleverly bargains with the eternal infinity beyond time --{ so, like gravity and dark energy in that way }--- dimension, Dormammu . Good Flick imho

The true dark dimension, macro-infinite non-occupied space, has no dimension but allows for expansion or contraction of our finite, occupied space God/Universe/Uni-V-erse

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Master
yes/no
do i yell it god yes
ask why me yes
do i get ansrs yes/no

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-11-2017, 01:03 AM
Master
I've been saying so, in so many words. But, it isn't God Almighty, Who loves you.

The one called "the god of this age" is the one who is playing us.

The Almighty though, is always there to help you, from whence the Savior came, returned, and Who is returning again.

"As in the days of Noah, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be."
Jesus

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Increasingly over the years I have begun to feel that reality and God is just playing stupid games with me. My feeling is that the gist of these 'games' is to encourage me to EMPOWER myself and be self dependent. It is like these foolish games are telling me the folly of being too dependent upon others.

It really hurts! The most sad and pathetic situations arise whereby I am cornered into asserting my own Godhood. But the trouble is I am in the dark and I am never sure what is going on. It is like being deeply disrespected by God.

That is all your ego ..... nothing more. God does not even recognize your egoic illusions to be you ...... God holds your TRUE BEINGNESS Eternally merely awaiting your own WILLINGNESS to DISPERSE IT ~

Invite the LIGHT to arise WITHIN to dispel the Darkness (Ignorance) and Guidance comes WITHIN ...... it is always PRESENT but blotted out by thinking "i am this person" ...... persons are the cosmic Joke!
Old 17-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

humans have the power to save, redeem and heal their personal self. people coalescing, united and liberated for a cause, promotes social change. our nature is self-correcting.

Last edited by akez24 : 17-12-2017 at 09:31 AM.
Old 25-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Master
What is correcting, is the Light of the World, His saving grace, salvation and redemption.

His good news, saving grace, and love, which brings hope and joy.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein