Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-08-2017, 02:23 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

To clarify: With spiritual murder, I mean intentional (accidental?) disconnecting of someone from their Self connection.
Old 07-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Also, everyone could be some type of psychopath. We just blame the most selfish ones preferably because we can't figure out to get what we want at all, or at least not gracefully. Yet, withiut self-ishness, there's no self expression. Psychopathy seems pretty relative to me, lately. The level of crazy varies, yet the crazy remains.
Old 07-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Master
has the definition of "spirit" been established to the satisfaction of all in order to determine and agree that "spirit" can even be killed?

imo, relativism is, as you've aptly demonstrated in your posts, a very slippery slope. you have managed to use vague new agey ideas to deny the existence of cruelty, relieve sadists of responsibility for the pain they enjoy causing and blame the victims of abuse for the abuses perpetrated on them. according to you it seems not even helpless little children are exempt from responsibility for cruelty forced upon them. since cruelty doesn't really exist the agonized suffering and terror little children experience at the hands of some sicko is just their egoistic baby perceptions. pragmatically speaking, that's just ridiculous.

i hope you don't have any children or pets.

and yes... i am judging you via your posts. oopsie!

Last edited by Internal Queries : 07-08-2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old 07-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
Also, everyone could be some type of psychopath. We just blame the most selfish ones preferably because we can't figure out to get what we want at all, or at least not gracefully. Yet, withiut self-ishness, there's no self expression. Psychopathy seems pretty relative to me, lately. The level of crazy varies, yet the crazy remains.

"psy·cho·path" noun: a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal and/or violent social
behavior.

"The PCL describes psychopaths as being callous and showing a lack of empathy, traits which the PPI describes as “coldheartedness.” The criteria for dissocial personality disorder include a “callous unconcern for the feelings of others.” There are now several lines of evidence that point to the biological grounding for the uncaring nature of the psychopath. For us, caring is a largely emotion-driven enterprise. The brains of psycopaths have been found to have weak connections among the components of the brain’s emotional systems. These disconnects are responsible for the psychopath’s inability to feel emotions deeply. Psychopaths are also not good at detecting fear in the faces of other people (Blair et al., 2004). The emotion of disgust also plays an important role on our ethical sense. We find certain types of unethical actions disgusting, and this work to keep us from engaging in them and makes us express disapproval of them. But psychopaths have extremely high thresholds for disgust, as measured by their reactions when shown disgusting photos of mutilated faces and when exposed to foul odors"

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...s-psychopath-0

speak for your self only. i am not anything near such aberrant psychology.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

You should have read the whole thread. It was just two pages.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:57 PM
Master

Quote:
I find the "breaking of the will" interesting too. That seems ego related. Not so sure though. Will may administer the expression of Self/Source through personality and ego. I think it does. So, then back to the beginning... Breaking the will to express cuts the flow between Source through Self to the individual and ego: Death of self expression, death of soulful presence, death of a self-oriented strategy in life... etc..

one non-obvious way to break someone's will is to let them have too much of their own way; let them be too happy. Depending on the person this might effectively 'murder' them. Frustratingly, sorrow and suffering seem to have the opposite effect.

Obviously, as things stand people would have a vested interest in not believing any such thing.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
You should have read the whole thread. It was just two pages.

i did read the 1st page. nothing i read there implied an agreement for the definition of "spirit" nor that "spirit" can be killed. a mind can be "broken" but is there agreement that mind = spirit?

further on the discussion triggered a pet peeve, victim blaming. i've engaged in similar debates w/ believers in "past life karma" and believers in "original sin".
Old 14-08-2017, 09:18 PM
Master
hi

dnt no bt try wa ths hop it s ok sorry if its not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KG4rNH61Bg

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-08-2017, 01:47 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Lynn, thanks so far. The body is my creation, my works. If someone kills it, it is cut off a connection with Life force. My construction is ruined, falls apart, goes to waste. That is intended by the murderer. To cut off Life supply. That Life supply is provided by Source also, through the avenue of the Self. Someone who murderers because of hatred does just that, to intentionally take someone off their path. (I know there's a vibrational matching behind this, the intention of ruining someone's works is important though, in this context).

I am one that feels that we come in with a "Soul Contract" that life path and that it does include at times what might seem like random or senseless crimes or death events. I do not feel there is a wrong place at the wrong time. We have to experience it all to evolve I feel.
At times from a crime there are things learned and advancements made in crime investigations. There too could be a future path between the two that at the time were strangers that would have not had a positive outcome so that path is ended. To me there is always a reason not always known.

In comparison with murdering a body: The murder of a Self connection is done by those who wish to see the tortured one to obey, to enslave them. Parenting is often that, to various degrees. Domestic violence relationships are based on that too, to have someone under your control, to serve your needs, to take that person off her track, off her nourishing supply, to use and abuse, to enslave. Cutting their Self supply is essential for this to work and is accomplished by terrorizing, threatening, manipulating thinking and many other things. Spiritual murder is a murder as well, because the spiritual connection is cut.

We can kill that life force spark, and that is very had to take at times. Too having done 33 years in an abusive relationship I know well how one can be beaten down, but too how one can find that place that small place where that inner spark still is a lit. That place where you do not give in but you find something in a lesson to grow from. While I do not condone being in a bad relationship or being confined at times again it is in that life path. It does tear at your very spiritual foundations, and it does change whom you are and what you might well believe in. It can at times make you abandon what you believed in. I can literally rock you to the core of your foundations, here is where some will say they found God or that spiritual connection that gave them hope or an out.

That spiritually murdered person has no way anymore to take care of herself.

What's new to me, is the effect of both murder types is enertically the same. Still investigating similarities and what the essence of the sameness is really about.

I know, no one ever really dies ever, yet there is a type of "Gone" that's identical in both. That's what I'm investigating here.

Yes I do feel there is a "gone" that place of there is no hope or nothing to live for but live you do. Many times its that place where you feel isolated or alone to that point where your gone from connection to your Guides and Higher Self. Your at times in a holding pattern almost suspended in animation.

I hope that I never come to connect to nothing when doing a reading for someone. I have done readings where their is not much to find in energy but there is that spark.

Lynn
Old 02-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Thx Lynn! Helpful!