Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Master
To plan the next life will require that we take into account what happened with the current life and all the karma accumulated. I believe we will need to finiish this life before we can plan the next life.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Pathfinder
Short answer, yes.

Long answer would require a lot of really long stories of my experiences where this sort of thing was described in detail to me. I even got to meet me from the 1970's (that.... was a really crazy experience, once again really long story tho) and she told me all about how she planned certain things for my life while she was in a coma leading up to her death. Apparently she found transcendence while in the coma-dreamstate and used it to start writing our lives. Really amazing stuff. Have met and talked to others who tell similar stories. <3
Modern Shaman. Sorceress. Energy worker. Astral, out-of-body, dream traveler. Truth-seeker. Reality augmenter. Spirit worker. Ethereal warrior. Shapeshifter. Middle Path walker. That crazy woman with all the wild stories. Proud flyer of the Freak banner.

See you on the flipside, baby.
Old 13-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdeking78
Nicely said and I agree...we choose to come here to evolve and become better. Its the experiences that get us there.

I agree...it's the struggles we face and the choices we take, all of which are bound up in our experiences...

Good luck and many blessings to us all on the journey
Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 26-01-2017, 05:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
From what I understand about karma, reincarnation and past lives I don't think it would be possible to plan 3-4 lifetimes ahead.

I don't think it would even be possible to plan for your next lifetime with 100% certainty because you, your life, and the world around you is constantly shifting. It would be like trying to throw a dart into your next lifetime... but because things are constantly shifting where there once was a dartboard to throw darts at, now there is only a sea of grape jelly.

What you can plan for is to overcome negative karma and traits within yourself so that your next incarnation is less rocky. You could practice extreme generosity in this lifetime and have the karma returned to you in the next... or you could go the other way and be mean to people and experience mean people in your next life.

There is no next, ahead, because there is no time beyond the physical life, all the soul wants are experiences, it's true that certain emotions, traits might bleed into another personality but not because of karma debts but because all is connected. can I have another experience that I want, of course!!! because we are powerful creators and whenever we daydream, have strong emotions about something we are creating such experience
Old 26-01-2017, 05:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
Is it possible to establish your incarnations "ahead of time" ?
For instance, planning out 3 to 4 lifetimes ahead ?

Time doesn't exist beyond the physical, all is happening at the same time