Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 17-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Guide

Strange shape in photo

Sorry I'm not very techhy so I couldn't work out how to attach the whole photo but I've cropped the bit I'm interested in.

I was looking at photos from some years ago and noticed something I hadn't seen before - some sort of strange shape in the grass? I wondered if it's just my eyesight. I'd be interested in people's thoughts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11042010433 (3).jpg (46.9 KB, 64 views)
Old 17-03-2017, 12:20 PM
Guide

This might put it in a bit of context.

I know the dot of light is due to the sunlight, but can't work the shape in the grass out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11042010433 (4).jpg (147.3 KB, 40 views)
Old 17-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Master
I suspect it's a rock, but all the shadows and lighting is falling just right to look like a little grayish brown miniature bear sticking his head and nose out like he caught something on the wind.
Old 17-03-2017, 03:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Beautiful area that is certain to attract faes. I don't know why but the word ' goblin druid' echoes to me.

Other than that, looks like a big giant grey rock
Old 17-03-2017, 04:22 PM
Guide

Thanks Crystal and Clover. I didn't think of a rock but you're probably right. I wish I could remember what was there but it was a few years ago now.

Crystal - it's funny you say bear, I kept seeing a cat!

Clover - it was indeed a very beautiful area and would have had a lot of positive and peaceful energy.

I'd welcome any other thoughts. I am inclined to trust in everyday explanations for photos such as this but it puzzled me so thought I'd get some opinions.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:58 PM
Suspended
Guide
Is there a river or stream nearby,it looks like an young otter to me,what country is it,it may be a weasel,it looks soaking wet that's why you can see its head features.

Regards Billy.
Old 18-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Guide

That's a very interesting perspectiive Slowsnake! Not a river or stream but there was a pond nearby. I don't recall seeing any creatures around but then I wouldn't have been looking for them. In the main photo the shape seems to lack substance which was what puzzled me about it, but that could be the effect of the sunlight. So it certainly could be some kind of animal.
Old 19-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Suspended
Guide
You can see it better in the big photo,its got eyes and a tail for gods sake,how can it be a rock,its soaking wet,could well be a water rat,if my cat gets totally soaking wet it stops looking like a cat,and looks like a drowned rat.
That could well be a very young native rat,look at its tail,how long it is.

Regards Billy.
Old 21-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Guide

You've got great eyesight Billy! It did look like an animal but withut substance. I will try to get a magnifying glass and have a closer look. Thanks for your input.
Old 24-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Hmm good catch! :) it looks like a cat to me. :)