Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation Please help us!!!

Okay. So I have a bizarre story from the last two weeks, and it is still unfolding. I will be henceforth known as M. The other Person will be J. We have many unanswered questions we hope to have answered.

The first time we saw each other was in the hospital. I, M, was there for my nursing student clinical. J is a volunteer at the front desk. We both noticed each other, but we didn’t speak to each other. Weeks later, we matched on Tinder ( Date: 7/14/2017). I didn’t even remember who she was, but she recognized me from the Tinder pic. Soon, we began to talk and became very close in just a few days. We shared things that we usually would never share with anyone else, at least that was true for me.

We found that our lives are remarkably similar. We were both adopted from a foreign country, have hyper religious aunts, grew up in strict households, with psychoanalytic fathers that lead us to be liars. Both of our fathers introduced us to sci-fi, old music, old movies, and shows. We both have had experiences concerning sexual assault.
I was head over heels for J. She warned me that she was seeing someone that she might end up dating, and solidified it the next day. But that didn’t matter for me. I still kept pursuing her, and that’s where some of the problems came from.

It came to me being jealous about the boyfriend and becoming manipulative to her in my words. I told her this; I told her everything about myself for no other good reason than implicitly trusted her. And she’s forgiven me for some reason. I realized I had to stop this or I could become worse, and ruin her relationship with her boyfriend; even though, a part of me wanted to do exactly that. We loved each other fiercely, and at times she would talk to me more than her boyfriend because he worked. So I abruptly cut it off. That was the worst night of my life. I fully intended on never talking to her, and I thought I was doing the right thing. My parents got involved and told me that without her father’s permission, I was to stop all contact with her. I also could not approach her father as she was dating, and it would cause more problems for her. But she started crying, I started crying, and I felt like I was killing my best friend. I don’t think I’ve ever cried as bitterly as I did that night and she was too. It was the worst night I’ve ever had.

The next day, We were both very drained and hurt. Soon we found ourselves talking again, but this time as friends. We discovered that we both had similar nightmares that same night, which involved animals attacking us and weapon of light in defending ourselves. I dreamt that hellhounds were attacking me. It was pitch dark, and I kept shooting their heads. The only way for me to see them was to use a flashlight. And the only way to stop them from tearing my leg off as I kicked them through the car they were tearing apart, was to stun them with the light. J told me she had monkeys trying to kill her and her family. She had to defend herself with a similar light weapon. This was many of the few coincidences we had together and much more to come.

One night, J got in trouble with her father for staying up late on skype. At that moment I heard a warning bell in myself, and I went to message her. She told me what happened. The next day, my parents asked me to limit the how late I stay up on the computer or iPad as well. One of the weirdest moments we had is when I scratched my bruised eye from a fight. In a few hours, her same eye started tearing up, and her allergies flared up in the same spot I got punched in the fight.

We also discovered there is a link between our emotions. How we felt at that given moment was projected onto the other person. How we felt correlated with one another. We feel anxious at the same time; we feel happy at the same time, we feel hyper at the same time among other emotions, especially pain. As we go throughout the day, we can feel a soft static somewhere in us. J lives 4-6 miles away from me. No matter how far apart we were, we always felt that secure connection. And it seems acuter at night. Whenever we talk to each other, it seems like the most comfortable thing in the world.

I have also spent time in prayer for J, praying for her happiness (I am Christian, she is agnostic), and she reports being surprisingly happy the next morning. I have prayed in tongues in front of her and translated it as Estonian, with the translation being to protect and distract. When she told me that her mother had a Bible in the house, I felt my spirit spoken to, “Julia is marked,” My family had a generational curse of suicide upon it. In the same way that my family had this, I felt Julia had God in her life in the same way. However small, however unnoticed, I felt she would eventually find her answers to her questions. But we have more pressing issues right now between the two of us.

Why is this happening to us? What does the connection mean? We would like to hear anybody else’s similar experiences and the result of them so that we are better prepared to face our own experiences.
Old 16-08-2017, 06:45 AM
Lorelyen

Hello, and welcome, Kromeus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromeus

Why is this happening to us? What does the connection mean? We would like to hear anybody else’s similar experiences and the result of them so that we are better prepared to face our own experiences.

Who could say why? Because I doubt anyone here has had precisely the same experience coming from the same backgrounds, same parental overseeing.

However, it is a story of racing into things, letting fly with emotions, expecting too much too soon. "Following your heart" frantically rather than keeping calm.

I've had experiences similar to that. I would too easily fall for new romance rather than take it easy to see what's really there. I've had to learn to control my emotions (let there be a Jimminy Cricket on my shoulder but one who reminds me that I'm interpreting what my heart is reaching for which may not be what's actually there.)

In both your cases, the presence of a boyfriend should have pulled your feet back to ground. It's too easy to see/meet someone who instantly seems exactly who we should be with while we're going out with someone else - and we give in to this new passion. I know it. Clearly you know it and many here will be familiar with that. But you don't "get to know" someone in just a few dates while you're both hurling your emotions at each other with declarations of ove.. l

So you need time. It's perfectly possible that if you stay friends for a while you WILL find deeper things to like about each other which is a far deeper foundation on which to build a relationship. Be patient. Meet for coffee or lunch occasionally. Be comfortable with each other. Then, gradually, your domestic arrangements will shift. Eventually she'll have to decide between you and her boyfriend, simply because it would be duplicitous to keep someone else on a string.

We can all see and experience signs. Sometimes we go out looking for them and end up with superstitious assignments. Sometimes we get them right. And beware the advice you sometimes get here: "Just follow your heart." That's as good as saying "leap before you look" because truth told, you really don't know what your heart is leading to until you get to know someone. Of course, you can just follow your heart but if you end up crashing into a defensive wall remember that you brought the problem on yourself.

Good luck!

Old 23-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromeus
We found that our lives are remarkably similar. We were both adopted from a foreign country, . . .

I just have to ask-- any chance you are siblings? That would explain a lot.
Old 25-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Seeker

Wow, it sounds like she is your twin flame. You should copy this thread and post it in the Twin Flames section of the forums. You may get a better response on the subject. I am quite new to the TF concept, but was drawn to researching it after having weird feelings that my Twin was contacting me from the spiritual realm. Come to find out, not everyone incarnates with their twin flame. If she is your twin all I can say is go post this thread in the Twin Flames section as soon as possible because you do not want to potentially create further negative energy for the both of you. It is important that you both balance your vibrations