Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 07-03-2022, 07:26 AM
Ascender
High voltage lines and ear ringing

Lately I was driving in the countryside, when suddenly, I started to have my ears ringing.
Is it in my head? Is it in the car? What the hell?
For 3 minutes I was like mad and looking for something in the car.
I could "locate" it, it wasn't my ears but came it from the car, but it was like an ear ringing
Then I saw high voltage lines, the big ones not far from power plants.
It was on a plateau, nothing to stop the perturbations from those.
It kept going from a couple of minutes, then it got better.
I wouldn't live there for anything in the world!!

So, are you affected by those?
I wonder how nature reacts around these ones.
Many times I've noticed that the grass below the lines was short, I always thought "oh, great, they maintain to get an easy access"
Now I'm wondering if the grass just doesn't grow tall because of of the lines ...

Inputs, experiences?
Old 13-03-2022, 08:07 PM
Administrator
My sister in law lives near a wind farm.big wind turbines and she has been complaining of Headaches like some of the others living in the area.
she says its like a constant Buzzing in her head.

So it is possible that overhead electricity lines are to blame.

Namaste
Old 13-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Deactivated Account
High voltage lines anywhere can have corona discharges that may affect humans and potentially plant life underneath or close to them. These discharges also produce sound energy that may be uncomfortable to anyone sensitive to the frequencies generated.

Add to that the effect - perhaps at some distance from its source - of low frequency sounds produced by turbine blades and there is the possibility of various ill-effects on people, perhaps on animals also and maybe even on plant/grass growth.

Those are my thoughts but I would be very surprised if research hadn't been carried out into all those phenomena and maybe a bunch more. It might be hard finding the results if they are problemmatical for the electricity generating industry. ;)
Old 17-03-2022, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Lately I was driving in the countryside, when suddenly, I started to have my ears ringing.

Up until maybe 30 years ago or so, it was common knowledge that high voltage power lines are detrimental to health. Those of us in electrical occupations know to keep a good safe distance, including all other forms of high voltage and/or revolving currents (i.e. 700vAC motors). (When I homesteaded for several years, we had no city electricity nor telephone; wind and solar was our only source for electricity, and I only permitted DC voltages in our home.) Now, however, all governments claim that no electrical field could possibly be a health hazard.

Everyone is different of size, shape, and density, so everyone has different sensitivities. For me, microwave is one EMF field that hurts the most. At one time I noticed that my eyes throbbed on and off when driving near an airport. One day I had the AM radio on as I drove past an airport, and each time my eyes throbbed, the AM reception was static; I then realized that the cause was certainly the airport's radar.

In the 1970s it was easy to feel speed traps from a mile away on highways: the highway patrols' radars' microwave could be felt because there was little other microwave pollution in the country. We could also feel the ULF frequencies of automatic door openers at shopping malls from a distance of about a hundred yards.

Today, the atmosphere is literally booming with many billions of microwave signals, so many that it's a constant noise and physical agony for a lot of people and animals. Cell phones and other wireless devices are simply not permitted anywhere near my wife and I. A couple months ago my wife and I began hearing what sounded like a 60 cycle hum that had a UHF frequency modulated on top (the sound appeared to be coming from the ground). My right ear went totally deaf while the left ear was almost deaf. I've regained some hearing, but only specific frequencies, and at a lowered volume, plus a lot of ringing, especially in the right ear. My wife suffers from similar. My current grumpy suspicion is that it may have been related to the new 5G.

But yes, if a power line is in the path of a telephone company's microwave tower or such, and the power lines' frequencies begin resonating with the microwave frequencies, then yes, many people will experience ringing ears. Resonance frequencies is a simple physics that occurs in fluids, metals, wood, sound, electricity, and everything else, including humans. The 'energy weapons' that some people are speaking about, are very natural reactions when a person accidentally wanders into a harmonic field of many microwave signals (I have had customers with similar problems; the solution was easy: move to a different location).

Unfortunately, once humans begin doing something, they simply cannot stop. At this point it appears that the radiation levels will continue to increase regardless of how many people die and/or are crippled for life.
Old 17-03-2022, 08:47 PM
Deactivated Account
"Up until maybe 30 years ago or so, it was common knowledge that high voltage power lines are detrimental to health." That's unsubstantiated, a hypothesis, although I agree certain individuals appear sensitive to the fields generated by electrical equipments.

Until I see peer-review research I'm not persuaded power lines and the like are the threat to most people some claim them to be.
Old 18-03-2022, 05:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
"Up until maybe 30 years ago or so, it was common knowledge that high voltage power lines are detrimental to health." That's unsubstantiated, a hypothesis, although I agree certain individuals appear sensitive to the fields generated by electrical equipments.

Until I see peer-review research I'm not persuaded power lines and the like are the threat to most people some claim them to be.

Good point; I ought to have clarified that it was common knowledge amongst everyone that I had ever met, where "common" meant the "majority". I was raised in a family where electronics servicing was the father's occupation, so I grew up with an increasing firsthand experience in electronics, later to own my own electronics company. Generally, if a device can fit in a one-car garage, then I have designed one, built one, repaired one, or modified one.

A humorous story: a customer wanted wireless equipment installed in their little car lot office. The building had metal siding, and I warned the customer about the possible effects of headaches, insomnia, etc. They refused to believe that microwave could affect them. Shortly after installing their wireless routers, all of the employees began having headaches, they couldn't sleep well, and they were grumpy and agitated all day (partially from the lack of deep sleep). Eventually they removed the wireless, and the headaches and insomnia stopped, They were then a much happier customer to work with. :)

Lack of sleep harms health. Feeling agitated all day harms health. Health hazards are not limited to cancers.

I also modify computers' CPUs and other motherboard hardware to reduce specific frequencies that customers are most sensitive to. The results can be dramatic in users' health.

Me personally, I have not yet seen a 'peer review' of any electrical topic that was valid (surely there are some, I just haven't found one yet). Case in point: a lady over a government board on the safety of EMF had repeatedly stated in a video that she was an "expert" and that it was impossible for EMF to be hazardous to health. About a year later the same lady returned and then said that she discovered that EMF is indeed hazardous. She was never an expert to start with, nor was she an expert later because she was using a wireless microphone as she told the people that wireless was hazardous. lol!

I could rattle-off a long list of verifiable effects of EMF (harmonics, field strengths, transductances, etc. etc.) on individuals and entire neighborhoods, along with verifiable evidence of numerous related topics, but perhaps the only thing that really convinces many people is when they themselves begin noticing the effects of EMF on themselves.
Old 18-03-2022, 06:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingRock

I could rattle-off a long list of verifiable effects of EMF (harmonics, field strengths, transductances, etc. etc.) on individuals and entire neighborhoods, along with verifiable evidence of numerous related topics, but perhaps the only thing that really convinces many people is when they themselves begin noticing the effects of EMF on themselves.
In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.....

Rattling off a list as you've suggested doesn't help lay-individuals link to what is being claimed and without verfiable, demonstrable, repeatable, predictable effects on a sufficient number of individuals it's not likely to be of concern to most, I suggest.

I accept it's the case that there are accounts of effects but I'm not aware of mass-effects on entire neighborhoods. I'm open to being shown any such evidence however.
Old 18-03-2022, 06:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Good point; I ought to have clarified that it was common knowledge amongst everyone that I had ever met, where "common" meant the "majority".
For me the phrase 'common knowledge' implies it's known by a relatively large number of people rather than those involved in a particular field or branch of work.
Old 18-03-2022, 07:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Resonance frequencies is a simple physics that occurs in fluids, metals, wood, sound, electricity, and everything else, including humans.
That's right, yes, and I think it came because of the car resonated with the line.

Thanks for your post, very interesting.
Old 11-04-2022, 04:35 PM
Guide
Wifi is what causes the noise in my ears/head. If I go to Chaco Canyon or someplace with no cell phone reception I don't hear it. I am trying to find a way to fix my bedroom to block the wifi so I don't hear it at night.