Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 02-03-2022, 03:22 PM
Knower

connect with trees? anyone?

I connected with trees. Felt their love. Anyone experience that too?
Old 04-03-2022, 02:31 AM
Master

Yes. I think we can connect with all living plants too.
Old 04-03-2022, 02:41 PM
Knower

It's amazing maisy how trees are very serene!
Old 16-03-2022, 11:16 PM
Knower

This thread is off, thanks Brave-Soul.
Old 17-03-2022, 11:36 AM
Knower
Trees give off an amazing energy, just walking amongst is so uplifting.
Old 08-04-2022, 12:50 AM
Experiencer
I've always had a very strong affinity with trees. They're quite precious to me. In fact, as a very small child there were a few trees that I considered "surrogate parents". There was one I tended to go to when I was upset and it would always comfort me. Even today I frequently connect to trees and exchange "greetings", or just "check in" with those around me.

Then again, I tend to connect to everything in my world. In a thread I was reading here I ran into the "animist world view" (in relation to older indigenous cultures) and realized that's my world view. Always has been. Everything "speaks" to me - or nearly everything. But trees - trees are special. All different - all connected/separate - all singing/sleeping. I no longer climb them - too old and weak - but I still love them.

In fact, there's one tree I recently met who may have something for me, but so far I've been unable to "recognize" it. I suspect it's not "time" yet. And that's fine. I can be patient. That's one thing I can be. "I hear the song and sing along".
Old 17-04-2022, 09:12 AM
Master
Today my partner woke up and expressed he had this grumpy feeling in him. I acknowledged it as he expressed it and asked him to further clarify its presence. “It’s like I’m ok, but if someone was to say something to rub me up the wrong way, I’d deck them” lol. (I discerned to take this slow). The night before when I hugged him, I felt his tears in me. I noticed, let them pass through me. While out driving, we stopped and I felt guided to take him in a walk to a nature spot. While walking, I saw a grove of trees and suggested we walk through them, hug them and let the angst and thick molasses (sensation) in his back and front torso go..he giggled but then I encouraged him to really be with the trees. As soon as he did, something released and he felt clear. He later shared, he felt like something took it from him..he said he asked the tree to take it from him. He felt in the next moment a vibration throb his body and then it ceased..we then walked through a Bosquet of trees, the same type of tree, his childhood memory of a favourite tree had within him.
Old 18-04-2022, 09:24 PM
Seeker
There’s an Alder tree nearby that I particularly like. I feel very supported and refreshed whenever I walk past it and I’ve recently started to talk to it in my head too.