Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-07-2020, 09:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flame? Signs? Advice needed please

Hiya

I'm new here..

I was looking for some of your thoughts and perspectives on my situation

I have only recently come across Twin Flames - whilst on a personal journey of enlightenment I have felt that my mind is very chaotic with thoughts of someone who I now believe may be my twin flame.

Background-
This is someone I met 13 years ago, he had noticed me before I noticed him. The day came where we eventually met and interacted, he sought me out on social media and we became friends. He always had feelings for me, I had feelings for him too but I was with someone else.
We got to a point over the years where we couldn't handle being friends as too many emotions were involved and complicated. Not the right time. This went on for around 2 years.
We stopped speaking- we didn't speak for years, around 4/5 - I would still reach out. There was always something about him that I had connected with, different from anyone. I felt we could read each other from our eyes.
I still tried to reach out to him over the years, sometimes he would respond.

He eventually started speaking to me again properly and
7 years ago we got into a relationship.
This was bliss at first. Ir went sour around 8months in. Lasted just over a year- i broke up with him and he cut all ties with me- i think I was the runner, then he became the runner. But in that time none of us chased each other- not for a relationship however after arouns a month we resumed contact.
He had other partners. I always felt I needed to let him do what he needed. 2 yeara after we broke up i got into a new relationship.
This is when hw clearly became the chaser- I was running and I knew it. I couldn't let him break me as he did the last time. Everything with him was so intense.

I have been with my partner now for almost 6 years.
My 'TF' stopped speaking to me 2 years ago- he had other partners this whole time we haven't been together- ive had one. He didn't seem able to handle it. He blamed himself a lot for things going wrong between us.

We always spoke of fate. That we were destined to be. We cannot stop loving each other no matter what happens. We care immensily.

He cut me off as he didn't think I knew what I wanted in life and he feels he's just causing me problems.
He didn't tell me this though. I heard from someone else.

Since mid last year I cannot stop thinking abouf him. My heart is breaking like it did when we broke up. But I haven't seen or spoken to him. I know he has a new girlfriend. But I wasn't thinking of him until then.
I hated him for cutting me off.

I been asking for months what this feeling is and why I can't get him off my mind, dreaming about him, writing to him (just to get the thoughts out). Google searching first loves, soul mates and how to heal.
Then I came across twin flames- he always called us yin and yang. The same soul. Everything which would define twin flames.

3 days ago I asked for a sign- to see yin and yang 3 times within 3 days if he is my twin flame- today is the 3rd day. Ive counted 5.

He also referred to me as his mouse- i asked for a sign, if he's thinking of me, show me a mouse- immediately, I heard the tele, someone said mighty mouse ththree times. (He also liked mighty mouse and wore a mighty mouse t shirt when we were a couple)...

What are your thoughts?
Old 09-07-2020, 07:11 AM
Elfin

Hi SweetBliss...I have had a look at your post as you expressed feeling a little deflated, being new etc. It took me a while to settle in and find my way around. ... As for your story, I only found out about Twin Flames by accident. My mother bought me an "in-depth " book for my birthday all about Twin souls, becausey twin sister did not survive birth, and bless her , she thought it was about losing a twin sibling. But I found it very interesting acrually, and spent time researching this concept. I can only say that your story is text book. What you describe with the running and chasing is how it's meant to be , as painful as it is. It is always going to be a challenging union . But I would like to say that if you are true Twin Flames , nothing , or no-one can ever break that bond.. and it will be shared between you both for all eternity. And despite the sadness, you have the knowledge that this man loves you very deeply, and always will, just as you do him..Sorry I can't be a little more helpful..
Old 09-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Ascender

What I have come to conclude about signs, based on my experience, is that they are there to push us into a learning and growth experience. They are about the experience and something you are supposed to learn from it. They are not indicative of what the ending will be, however, as "endings" or outcomes are not set in stone. I think this is where we go wrong, thinking that a sign means a certain outcome. So if you got a sign, it's likely there is something you are supposed to learn or go through there.
Old 09-07-2020, 12:47 PM
Guide
Hi SweetBliss <3

Quote:
He eventually started speaking to me again properly and
7 years ago we got into a relationship.
<- My own experience ends before this had a chance to happen for me. So I can't really comment on what happened to you after that. Everything before happened to me, but only in my head. (I know it sounds crazy, trust me it feels crazy lol) Sorry to ramble. What I'm getting at is, it sounds like your experience matches the pattern of what I have seen and heard from people before. My thoughts about it are that something is definitely happening between the two of you, but instead of using the term twin flame anymore I call it a soul connection. I know the title is more vague, and leaves an open ending, but expectations can be our worst enemy with these things. I am really happy you got confirmation that he loves you too, as some of us don't receive that. I hope you can enjoy each others company in the future. :)
Old 09-07-2020, 12:58 PM
Just Tim

Hello SweetBliss !

I completely agree with jro5139's answer. Signs are guideposts, although you asked a clear question and got a clear answer, there's no doubt about that.

But only you can tell if he is your TF or not. You know it by intuition !

Going from there, if the answer is yes, then what could you possibly fear ? He'll never stop loving you as you love him. After that should come a time where, you keep thinking of him but in a more "stabilized" manner, for example waking up/falling asleep but it doesn't stop you from focusing on your daily life. And from there you keep growing, your faith in love grows too everyday, until you get to a point where you'll radiate love in all areas of your life and to all the people crossing your path, including you, and therefore your twin flame.

Hope it helps, peace to you !
Old 10-07-2020, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi guys. My experience with Twin Flame is unique, as while meditating my Spitit Guide on directions of Shiva to my question of “ can I meet with my TF”. And in next session I met with my TF , beautiful bit dark lady wearing royal clothes , who greeted me in using a different mantra of Shiva. I was confused but knew immediately that she is my TF and then in typical laughter explained that she is waiting for me since past 500 years where I was a Noble or Knight under Rajput dynasties and she was my queen. Then she took hold of my hand and I found myself in different time period , wearing typical medieval dress and she explained that this the private universe of our castle which she has created in one of higher domain ie 6 th Realm 4 th Division . It was very vivid experience and not figment of imagination.
Then later I asked her how she died , she replied that after I was defeated in a battle and she got wrong info that I am dead , then she and other ladies committed suicide. And then I asked her name of our fiefdom and she gave name of Old city which I have never heard of as it’s ard 900 kms away from where I live now. But on checking on Google, located this city and war it faced in 15-16 th Century. She has regularly visited me Many times .

I do have a lovely caring wife but she is my soul mate .

Doesn’t it look unbelievable fairy tale? Eh!
But it’s as true as Sun .
Old 10-07-2020, 08:45 AM
Lorelyen

Hi, SweetBliss,

Quite frankly it seems like a tortuous relationship to which you're both clinging in your various ways. In my time here I've read deeply into the many theories and variations of doctrine about twin flames, much of it nonsense but with some gems that go back to Theosophist beliefs.

It's a huge commitment and no doubt there are twin flames but they're pretty rare. Are either of you willing to surrender to that commitment. It's a spiritual marriage across eternity. The participants have to be converging on the same beliefs and will have to recognise when lessons are being learned. They may not always be comfortable lessons.

What seems to be happening for you is obsession is creeping up. Someone not believing in twin flamery would most likely cut their losses and decide they weren't going to spend any more emotional energy on so tenuous a cause.

My personal feelings are this is the way you should go. You both have partners. A good partner is worth a lot more than one with whom you have a fraught relationship. Very few people meet 'Mr Exactly Right' but they share experiences, enjoy each others' company most of the time, are basically honest with each other - and if the relationship basically works why pursue someone else giving you heartache.

If you broke up once on a sour note remember that, like it or not, reuniting will come with this history so it's a risk you take.

It's up to you to make a decision. Draw up (literally or mentally) what you can affirm definitely about twin flames; be impartial cutting out emotions in your assessment where you can, treat all you read with scepticism - and decide. If you decide against, use whatever practices you can to get away from the obsession.

Besides, if he is your twin flame, it'll come to pass in the end. An intense relationship is no sign of that but there's no reason why you should stop believing. Just escape the obsession, let it take its course. There's nothing necessarily carnal about twin flames so he could go on being a friend without either of you interfering in the other's relationship.

All the best.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you everyone for your responses I have read them all and they are very helpful!
Old 16-07-2020, 12:04 PM
Suspended

Woman want what they cant have... I think.. And he saw you as too hard and found someone easier. But he did you a favor, b/c True Love don't run away.
Old 25-07-2020, 12:35 AM
Knower

Move on, these are petty games