Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 07:00 PM
dreamer

Fish Bubalishus

The essence of a bubble is in the dishwater.

Old 11-05-2006, 11:40 AM
TzOlKiN

A myriad bubbles were floating on the surface of a stream. "What are you?" I cried to them as they drifted by. "I am a bubble of course" nearly a myriad bubbles answered, and there was surprise and indignation in their voices as they passed.

But, here and there, a lonely bubble answered, "We are this stream," and there was neither surprise nor indignation in their voices, but just a quiet certitude.

WEI WU WEI
Old 12-05-2006, 01:18 PM
dreamer

Hey Tzolkin,

you know sometimes you read something and it makes you think wow, that's really beautifully and perfectly put to such an extent that it stops you for a moment so that you can properly absorb it and maybe even re evaluate a certain aspect of yourself. Well that was one of those sometimes.

Last edited by dreamer : 12-05-2006 at 01:21 PM. Reason: to make it more precise
Old 16-05-2006, 08:43 AM
Master
This is not one of mine but short snippet from a lovely book called `Tuesdays with morrie`also it is n`t word accurate but I will do my best.

A wave was heading through the ocean and it was having a great time , the wind was blasting and criss crossing it, the sun was beaming down, seagulls played above it and the wave was happy.

Then it noticed that ahead was the shore and it saw other waves crashing on the beach and disappearing , the wave became very frightened and looked around it. Just behind it was another wave and the first wave shouted to the second and said, `Look there is a beach ahead and when we hit it it will destroy us, what will we do???`
The second wave shouted over `My friend you don`t undertsand, your not a wave, your the ocean.`
Old 18-05-2006, 09:26 PM
dreamer

I am not dreamer I am the universe, it sounds lonely but what great entertainment One has laid on hmmm. Does harmany in about six years sound good - for a bit anyway.
Old 19-05-2006, 02:45 AM
saj

The cloud came rolling across the sky, illuminated by the light of the sun, a temple made of sand upon the shore, ""What is in there?"" A quiet voice had spoken, as a crab entered via the door, ""I don't know?"" was the reply, as an eagle went soaring through the sky, ""Be careful, it is high up there."" a voice gentle like the wind had said, a butterfly landing on the grass. ""We are the earth and the air."" A beautiful voice had shared.

Last edited by saj : 19-05-2006 at 07:50 AM.
Closed Thread