Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
Thank you for your response.
I've felt "angels"/spirit guides around and many other presences around like they were actually there. I didn't know if they were communicating from that other realm to here or if they took a spirit form on Earth (our realm). I do not physically see or hear spirit, it's all on a psychic level. That is why I was asking because I've never seen a full bodied spirit that has crossed over here before. I see them clairvoyantly and hear them telepathically. I just get information on who they were and there energy and pass along the message. I don't have advanced knowledge on the spirit world and what spirit can do while they are in the light- - all I do is pass along messages lol..
Thank you again for your response. Much light & love xx

Cosmic greetings

The green and blue hues within your energy field reveals that there are those in spirit who are communicating with you energetically to facilitate your gifts of expression. If you would like to better develop your capacity to bring information from these other realms then I see that there are those around you willing to do this with you. Your gentle inward nature seems to attract the attention of those in spirit and you also have the capacity to heal others, should you wish to develop this.

In kindness and confidence.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Pathfinder
When we die, do we realize we have just died?

Say i get shot, and i am slowly dying. When i officially die, do i realize that me as the person i just was, has just been killed? Or is it all unconscious like a dream?

I'm not speaking as far as our souls realizing. More, my memory as a human.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:41 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Cosmic greetings

The green and blue hues within your energy field reveals that there are those in spirit who are communicating with you energetically to facilitate your gifts of expression. If you would like to better develop your capacity to bring information from these other realms then I see that there are those around you willing to do this with you. Your gentle inward nature seems to attract the attention of those in spirit and you also have the capacity to heal others, should you wish to develop this.

In kindness and confidence.
-Sparrow

Hmm.. that was interesting.. lol.. Thank you for all the information in your posts :)
light and love xx

Old 10-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaheart
When we die, do we realize we have just died?

Say i get shot, and i am slowly dying. When i officially die, do i realize that me as the person i just was, has just been killed? Or is it all unconscious like a dream?

I'm not speaking as far as our souls realizing. More, my memory as a human.
This would depend on the nature and circumstance of your passing, would it not?

-Sparrow

Old 12-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
This would depend on the nature and circumstance of your passing, would it not?

-Sparrow

I'm not sure.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaheart
I'm not sure.
Very well then, we may look at it more closely for clarity.

If, as you say, your passing involves some degree of trauma, such as, as you suggest, perhaps a gunshot wound to the chest, if your conscious mind is aware that you are dying, then confidently you are likely to figure out you have just died when you find yourself floating above your body.
If on the other hand, you are already unconscious, perhaps within your dream state or perhaps within a coma after suffering a physically traumatic experience, your passing is likely going to take place in a more subtle fashion. If your conscious awareness is not focused on your physicality, and your physical environment at the time of your passing, it is much more likely you will not realise you have left your physical body and have now passed. Under such circumstances you may likely presume yourself to be within a dream or other state of disorientation where you suddenly begin to see manifestations of things you are thinking about, typically to do with your human memory. Again, there is a significant link between your human memory (cellular memory) and the consciousness journey after your passing.
But do not be anxious or afraid of such possibilities to do with the manner of your passing, for there are those in spirit who have been specifically trained to free you from any disorientation.

An example of this I shall give. There once existed a young women of the physical Earth who during her life was completely blind and deaf from birth. Now, when it came to be that she had passed, she became highly disorientated because she did not actually understand what it meant to die. She did not understand anything metaphysical or spiritual, or any concept of the ether world. So then she had passed, not even realising that she had, and now found herself in quite a different environment altogether. Due to her human memory she still retained her blindness and her absence of hearing when she passed, but she could feel and intuitively sense much more than what she was used to, and this frightened her. At this point in time, a group of facilitators came to her, those astute in the arts of rehabilitation of the Self. These facilitators actually enabled her to see and hear for the first time by implanting within her consciousness, her cellular memory within her consciousness persona, other peoples sensory memories, mental algorithms and replicated bioelectrical impulses. Because she did not understand that she had passed, she was then shown her life as it had been lived, and her now empty physical form upon the Earth. So to say, her disorientation was resolved by efficient interactions from loving beings who leapt at the opportunity to be in service.

I hope this is more clear to you and you do not cling to fears or anxieties of future events.

-Sparrow

Old 12-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Very well then, we may look at it more closely for clarity.

If, as you say, your passing involves some degree of trauma, such as, as you suggest, perhaps a gunshot wound to the chest, if your conscious mind is aware that you are dying, then confidently you are likely to figure out you have just died when you find yourself floating above your body.
If on the other hand, you are already unconscious, perhaps within your dream state or perhaps within a coma after suffering a physically traumatic experience, your passing is likely going to take place in a more subtle fashion. If your conscious awareness is not focused on your physicality, and your physical environment at the time of your passing, it is much more likely you will not realise you have left your physical body and have now passed. Under such circumstances you may likely presume yourself to be within a dream or other state of disorientation where you suddenly begin to see manifestations of things you are thinking about, typically to do with your human memory. Again, there is a significant link between your human memory (cellular memory) and the consciousness journey after your passing.
But do not be anxious or afraid of such possibilities to do with the manner of your passing, for there are those in spirit who have been specifically trained to free you from any disorientation.

An example of this I shall give. There once existed a young women of the physical Earth who during her life was completely blind and deaf from birth. Now, when it came to be that she had passed, she became highly disorientated because she did not actually understand what it meant to die. She did not understand anything metaphysical or spiritual, or any concept of the ether world. So then she had passed, not even realising that she had, and now found herself in quite a different environment altogether. Due to her human memory she still retained her blindness and her absence of hearing when she passed, but she could feel and intuitively sense much more than what she was used to, and this frightened her. At this point in time, a group of facilitators came to her, those astute in the arts of rehabilitation of the Self. These facilitators actually enabled her to see and hear for the first time by implanting within her consciousness, her cellular memory within her consciousness persona, other peoples sensory memories, mental algorithms and replicated bioelectrical impulses. Because she did not understand that she had passed, she was then shown her life as it had been lived, and her now empty physical form upon the Earth. So to say, her disorientation was resolved by efficient interactions from loving beings who leapt at the opportunity to be in service.

I hope this is more clear to you and you do not cling to fears or anxieties of future events.

-Sparrow

Thank you so much!
Old 21-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Suspended
Hi Sparrow,

I agree with your understanding about the afterlife, except in the case of hell. During my NDE I experienced hell like realms, dark and cold and remote from God. These were not images generated by my mind but real places

What are your comments please

Regards

Alan McDougall
Old 22-04-2012, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan McDougall
Hi Sparrow,

I agree with your understanding about the afterlife, except in the case of hell. During my NDE I experienced hell like realms, dark and cold and remote from God. These were not images generated by my mind but real places

What are your comments please

Regards

Alan McDougall
But, Alan, aren't images generated by your mind real...places or events?
Mine are or become so soon enough.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Guide
Dear Sparrow friend,

A big hug of light for YOU and the Asceleottyi.

It is always a pleasure to re-read your posts in this thread. Each time I read I get more and more from them. They are like a never ending source of crystalline and fresh water. Even so, I am still thirsty of knowledge and understanding, and I come back here to review some aspects related to the circle of physical life and life in the spirit realm.

My doubts are mainly related to the soul and the free will:

a. If the spirit is pure and perfect, how comes the decision to live a lower dimension physical life anywhere in order to "experience" other certain things. Is the spirit perfect but at the same time incomplete? Who commands such decision?

b. We know what happens with our physical body when we pass, but what happens with our soul? I am still confused about spirit-soul.

c. I understood that if you act here in the sense of causing pain to other beings there are no other punishment when you pass that your own re-analysis and regret about that. In addition. that it is the essential step to go to higher energy dimensions. I also understood that in that case, the spirit could feel the need to complete some pending issues here in a successive physical life, but not as a karmic duty. My question is whether before incarnating agian you self-impose a kind of "mandate" to close such unfinished businesses and how.

d. When you describe the spirit realm, you use many beautiful "human" representations about what you perceive, and what you do there. As I forgot almost all about the way I felt and what I experienced when I came to this life, I have difficulties to connect the spirit realm with such "extremely improved" human experiences. In other words, it costs me to make analogies of there with the life here. How could I, at least, grasp anything of what truly happens there? Where should I apply my intention to know/ feel more?

I have more, but I prefer to stop here. Thanks in advance for your patience to revisit these issues.

With love as always,

TISS