Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 04-02-2016, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
- All division is of the ego ...

-One only experiences true eternal pleasure when
seated in the divine nature...

- When one has understanding there can be no fight, for
who of right mind would fight the self?

-If one chooses to soar beyond the illusive one finds the heart
of truth and the heart of
truth is your divine self.
-Babaji

Favorite highlites.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-02-2016, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
Greetings Deepsoul, I very much agree with TheTruth you are indeed a sweetheart. Much love to both of you.

Dear ones, the superficial is only a steppingstone to lead to the authentic self. In fact, every step through your evolution of consciousness has been another

form of your unfolding. Nothing of your experience is wasted or valueless because the universe orchestrates life to fulfill a purpose that goes beyond your

present vision of what life is truly about. Harmony is simply choosing to work with all the aspects presented in a way that is balanced and with a unique

understanding that all is a part of your remembrance of what being human is really about. Let go of the small idea, for in truth, what you each aspire to is

greatness of spirit, which overcomes every obstacle and embraces every moment with a loving stance in boundless eternity. When you understand your greater

purpose, you will no longer cling to worrisome details that occupy most lives; rather, you will be able to see beyond a limiting horizon, beyond the purely

physical where every interaction involves the greater part of yourself and nothing is excluded from your interactions with the all. You are all preparing to

overcome these self imposed obstacles put in place with an idea that you are less than you are. But you have to exceed your self imposed limits by joining that

greater part of self; by realizing that it has only taken a back seat until you are ready to integrate with the whole of your being which is invincible. This is

accomplished in steps, but with willingness, one can quickly reconnect with the highest truth within. Dear ones, your presence is everywhere and has always

been so; it is never separated. Your greater self looks on in great compassion until you are ready to merge completely with the inner divine, or your higher self.

Each of you have had experiences where a piece of music, a passionate speech or a piece of art has lifted you up and inspired you; these are given as

gifts of awareness and knowing that you are all attuned to a higher frequency. This raises one beyond the mundane and reaches past the imposed walls of

limitation by touching your soul. Let your hearts be a barometer of what uplifts and what dampens the spirit then choose to uphold the greatest inspiration in

all that you do. Nothing is wasted, dear ones, you are all moving upon the stream of change and have an opportunity to expand quickly if you so choose. The

highest path always inspires and empowers, releases and rejuvenates, because that is your personal expressway to the divine gifts that have always been yours

to discover. Babaji

A beautiful reminder as I work towards finding my worth. Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-02-2016, 10:48 PM
TheSeeker

Do you guys know that Babaji is currently reincarnated and living in the US, waiting for the right time to come out to the greater audience and teach his eternal truths?

I can't wait for that to happen.
Old 04-02-2016, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeker
Do you guys know that Babaji is currently reincarnated and living in the US, waiting for
the right time to come out to the greater audience and teach his eternal truths?

I can't wait for that to happen.
I didn't think he was 'dead'...but rather hanging out somewhere...
not exactly in body.
WhatdoIno.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I didn't think he was 'dead'...but rather hanging out somewhere...
not exactly in body.
WhatdoIno.

Babaji is not limited to one body, he does whatever he needs to do, but he has never left the earth and will not until we return to our original state of being.
I am guessing you are talking about Haidahkan Babaji, one and the same spirit, but makes himself available to humanity to interact with in the physical. I know Babaji has unlimited methods of reaching those who are willing to move forward. (Sorry Miss Hepburn, posted the wrong quote, meant to post Seekers quote)

Thanks all, for your comments...

Dear ones, no matter how comfortable and complacent one has become upon the earth, there is an order that has always been in place and it alone

determines outcomes. This is the true awakening of the heart and whatever comes to pass is an invitation to open fully to love. Linear reasoning will take

a back seat to the heart's intelligence and no longer will the world operate in a state of blindness. Those things that have been memorable in suffering will

no longer play upon the mind for the heart is a place of trust and knowing. Straight logic has overplayed its purpose and has become a tool of the ego. The

world will come again into balance as hearts open and choose balance. Nothing continues in a state of unbalance for it can stand but for a short time, then

it collapses under the weight of its own instability. Focus on what is good and loving; keep the heart uppermost and heed those inner calls; for the humble

will lead with sure steps and the arrogant shall stumble in confusion. The greater your compassion the greater your responsibility in assisting others. Be of

calm mind and know that your are never alone, for the divine has ever resided within all, and when recognized it will guide you through every hurdle. Dear

ones, it is not a time to be haughty. Let go of the lesser nature that demands and partake of your inner fortitude that is ever peaceful and calm. The

storms follow the divided, but the ones of the heart, find the center where peace reigns. Be like the eagle that soars above with an eye on the full picture-

this one glides in confidence in its expanded view, high above the chaotic movement, always intent on the whole, even as it seeks out details with a highly

critical focus, the whole picture is unfolded before it. If you can hold onto your connection even in the midst of the play of movement, you will not lose your

balance and will remain a pillar of strength amongst all that falls away. Babaji
Old 18-02-2016, 04:20 PM
Guide

Dear ones, untie those bonds that do nothing but bind one to an ancient agreement, that does not serve the spirit and beauty of all being. When wisdom is

honored over blind obedience to a cruel system one breaks the chains of subservience and upholds their own inner light, rather than the false light of severity.

Those who refuse to question what is served as goodness, limiting good to only a few, will indeed bind themselves to the lesser. Greatness is of the inner light

and light of the divine being always shows of itself this inner glory. None can overthrow the light of the divine nature. It shows through all deception and clears

the path for all. Just as the sun shines on all, the inner light radiates truth, thus all that is false cannot be sustained in divine light. The darkest of rooms is

changed when light penetrates every corner. It can no longer hide anything. As such, dear ones, you are clearing the dark spaces of the soul by illuminating

every corner so that it is no longer held in the shadow of fear. Once the door of the heart is opened, fear flees for its only power is hidden power,

unaccustomed to the light. Be the beacons that throw light in every direction so that nothing is hidden and all is revealed. The divine does not hide in secrecy,

it gives freely of itself; it is the ego that fears the revealing light and shuns the efforts of the spirit. Your dreams have been dreams of shadows that lurk in

darkness, yet it is only a brief dream that has held you in strife and its boundaries were self made out of fear of something greater. Remember, your beginning

dear ones, so that you can finally let go of your past wounds and stand up in your divine light that has always been present. Discard the old collections of

burdens that you have held in your emotional body, these are merely debris that has stuck to the corners like so many cobwebs, because they have been

ignored as your own creations. Bring forth the cleaning process and release the illusive power that has kept hidden every darkness that you have holed up in

fear of facing. It is time to dig deep and recognize all of these old relics. Illuminate the places hidden and clean with diligence all that has been ignored as

unsavory, for this is your own shadow in need of healing and purification, that call out to you. Babaji
Old 26-02-2016, 07:06 PM
Guide

Dear ones, in the quiet of you mind, strip away all those structures that demand and imprison your heart of love. Nothing stands in the way of your light but

your old struggles mired in doubt. In your willingness to release you allow the old to fall away and invite a greater reality which has been hidden only by the

blinded eyes of fear. You are each raised up by your own willingness to overcome the little. One must make room for the greater love that is your true nature

and none can do this for you. Use then the will wisely and include every being in your release that you have held in animosity. When you release yourself you

also release all other on a deeper level, for in truth you always help the whole of self. Understand that all is perfect but the eyes deceive one who lives in the

material, in forgetfulness. One awakens to love when the heart is opened and love is invited in as a permanent resident and not just as an occasional guest. If

one remembers that love cannot separate anything, it can only join in relationship as a bridge to greater understanding. The pure of heart meet all with this

greater understanding; no matter how lost one appears, the divine spark is its life force and is therefore equal. Love ever invites you to created open windows

instead of blockades. If you can pardon yourself, then you must also pardon your brothers and sisters who also err. That does not mean you follow them

blindly; live with wisdom and awareness. The heart is all about seeing sameness and releasing other whether it be dark or light, every emanation is but the

image and the truth lies in the eternal spark within. One tends to frame life in all sorts of pictures and labels them with good or bad, but dear ones when your

understanding transcends difference, the whole is in accord and every energy is directed in a loving flow toward an unseen conclusion. Because you lack sight

of this conclusion one creates all sorts of scenarios to placate the restless mind, but in truth the heart is stillness and a deep lake. Do not throw pebbles into the

lake lest you disturb it quietude. In stillness one can see clearly that all is merely sharing its' reflection. Babaji
Old 26-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Master
Light and Love and Much Thanks Lovetruth and Babaji , everyones sharing is helping so much at this time, as I move further into the light, and find Safety ,Hope Love and Joy
Old 27-02-2016, 06:35 AM
Experiencer
I just came across this thread and I am not sure who babaji is sadly but let them know I appreciate the messages they are sharing with us sincerely :)
Old 28-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Guide

Much love Deepsoul and kayfaei. We are drawn to what we choose to learn, that includes me. kayfael read Autobiography of a Yogi to learn who Babaj is. It is a most beautiful book.