Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 15-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
As always thank you Babaji and lovetruth for flowing this love and wisdom and gentle guidance into this forum. I embrace and bow with heart to you both, you are such beautiful extensions of consciousness and perfection of the Divine :)

Blessings and hugs CrystalSong....
Old 16-09-2015, 11:57 AM
Have you thought about publishing these?
It would be a service to many...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Master
Its funny I am only getting to really know myself at 46,, as you all know Im quite unwell ,and cant do much ,,yesterday when I was sitting outside watching my cheeky lovely birds ,and sketching there came some quite moments where when I made some right decisions big and little , my heart gave a little contented thump of that is very right for you right now,,they all involved loving myself ..it was really noticeable like it was talking to me...supporting me....:)
Old 16-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Have you thought about publishing these?
It would be a service to many...

I have thought about it, I just do not want to make money doing it. Perhaps I can publish them as a free e-book. Thanks for your input Miss Hepburn.

And Dear Deepsoul hang in there good changes are coming, I can feel it in my bones.
Old 16-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Master
Hooray ,Yes I believe that too....
Old 24-09-2015, 06:10 PM
Guide

Dear ones, to be whole, one recognizes wholeness. To be free, one recognizes freedom. To be love, one recognizes love. This would be the recognition of

love in every being and it is carried in the heart as a reminder no matter what the outside world presents. You see dear ones, what you choose to carry in

your heart is your manifestation; so it is wise to be clear what you are holding as your most intimate truths. Nothing can come of a positive nature if the

heart is clouded with pain and a negative outlook. The wise see through all that is presented in the world and hold divine sight in the heart, knowing that

every thought contributes to the whole. Each story is laid out for one to experience and then internalize what has been learned by its manifestation,

positive or negative. Therefore, be clear on what it is you wish to create, because by default each thought is building a pattern of your experience. One

who walks in wisdom, walks in a state of calm accepting and knowing that all manifestation is truly given as a gift in learning how to operate in a world that

is steeped in dualistic idea. If you carry oneness in the heart and extend that oneness to all, then oneness will be that your experience. But wisdom

comes of experience and is not handed to one, but rather learned through close observation of self. One can simplify by seeing only loves manifestation in

every act and response; if the judgement is released, one begins to see all life as a return of ones own energy, and with this knowing, comes a deep

responsibility to create only with kindness and respect of all creation. Do not take fault with yourselves or with anything, choose to garner the lessons that

you are given in response to the energy that you project thus receive and accept that this is of your own creation so that one can learn to live in a state of

harmony, which is your true state of being. Thus this kindness to yourself and to all, will in turn be your greatest teacher and one learns by its actions what

is workable and what is not. Reflect on this dear ones, it is most important to understand that you are creating every drama and every response. When

one cares for all of life as deeply as one cares for the self the world will come into balance and harmony will guide your actions. Time is but a placement for

creation to play out and you dear ones, are the players in time
Old 24-09-2015, 10:05 PM
Master
Centre stage as often as possible for this little chook, Thankyou Lovetruth and Babaji....You know I really find the old I am doing something or another and expanding on it with say I am loving my daughter right now and letting the thought flow into my heart and grow and grow and grow.......like a rose we can view life even the most menial task can be bathed in love ,creation handed to us from our hearts and His....:)
Old 25-09-2015, 05:13 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Centre stage as often as possible for this little chook, Thankyou Lovetruth and Babaji....You know I really find the old I am doing something or another and expanding on it with say I am loving my daughter right now and letting the thought flow into my heart and grow and grow and grow.......like a rose we can view life even the most menial task can be bathed in love ,creation handed to us from our hearts and His....:)

That is beautiful Deepsoul, thanks for sharing.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:12 PM
Guide

Dear ones, when you are in the habit of spreading goodwill to all being, this of itself creates goodwill in you life. Goodwill, when given without an

expectation of return, does indeed return in manifold ways. When we let go of the thought of reward and simply live as a being grateful and whole, life in

turn, reflects back that kind outlook and greets one in the same attitude. To be grateful is to be aware that life has always been a gift that can only be

opened if it is shared with all of the self, which is everything. Mankind has simply forgotten that connection is our true nature and it has always been so.

When one becomes disconnected, this one loses sight of the greater gifts that are shared gifts and it is these that bring true happiness and fulfillment.

When you are filled with anxiety you are not giving, rather you are holding back by believing that suffering is a possibility and that you are alone in your

pain. If you loosen your grasp on these emotions and acknowledge that all are sharing in life as a connected whole, you will quickly let go of all

anxiousness and choose to share joy with your brothers and sisters. It is a matter of understanding that in our connection we accelerate outcomes. Would

it not be more advantageous to share love and gratefulness than confusion and hardship? These things are learned dear ones, by experience and love is

the greater influence, for it has a positive impact on all. One attracts beauty when it is offered to all forms from the heart as a blessing; but one reaps also

the negative, so be conscious and wise in all your thoughts. Your are all capable of purifying the heart and choosing to manifest what is loving and kind for

yourself; so too you are capable of manifesting these also for your brothers and sisters as a gift of your deepest being. Everything bows to the highest

order because it is what is truly your nature. Learn to ignore those things that distract your attention from love and stay centered in kindness where you

can do the greatest good for yourself and the world. Love in action is the greatest power you possess and it is the only power that re-aligns distortion back

to perfection so that all can once again experience the truth of their divine nature. Babaji
Old 02-10-2015, 09:10 PM
Master
Beautiful truly lovely ,extended to the self and from the self to all selves,and plants and animals and God , our highest nature is truly transformative,

restoring,productive,joyful,enlightening and a place of rest.......Amen and Thankyou again for knowing me and where Im at,and reinforcing and supporting it and for

sharing Lovetruth and Babji ,and for giving me and others the joy of your heartfelt and beautiful expression of insightful articulation into the art and {heart} of Life.

.......Deepsoul....