Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-07-2019, 11:46 PM
Experiencer

Spiritual Attack Within a Dream

For the past three weeks or so, my grandparents have been trying to get our attention. Appearing in dreams, having moths show up around us, letting me smell wax candles, and even sending a gentle energy. They seem so frantically trying to get our attention, and I didn't know why.

On Monday night, my middle sister dreamed that she was being attacked by an evil being. It used a sharp jagged weapon to pierce her left abdomen. She screamed and cried out, but couldn't get away. Her husband told her that she had been crying for 10 minutes and he tried to wake her, but couldn't.

Also on Monday night, I kept waking up in the middle of the night. My sleep was interrupted over and over and over again. I felt like I was waking up every 10-30 minutes. I don't live with my sister, but I feel the two incidents are related.

My sister finally told me about it on Wednesday, so I visited her that night after work. The moment I got in, I could feel a strong negative energy pressing down on me. It felt as if though the whole sky was pulsating on my head. I prayed, and prayed, and by the time I left, the energy felt a like more faint.

Today (Thursday), my sister said she woke up with a sharp pain in her left abdomen. I don't know what's happening, so anything anyone knows or could share in knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Any prayers for the right intentions will also be gladly received. Thank you.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
For the past three weeks or so, my grandparents have been trying to get our attention. Appearing in dreams, having moths show up around us, letting me smell wax candles, and even sending a gentle energy. They seem so frantically trying to get our attention, and I didn't know why.

On Monday night, my middle sister dreamed that she was being attacked by an evil being. It used a sharp jagged weapon to pierce her left abdomen. She screamed and cried out, but couldn't get away. Her husband told her that she had been crying for 10 minutes and he tried to wake her, but couldn't.

Also on Monday night, I kept waking up in the middle of the night. My sleep was interrupted over and over and over again. I felt like I was waking up every 10-30 minutes. I don't live with my sister, but I feel the two incidents are related.

My sister finally told me about it on Wednesday, so I visited her that night after work. The moment I got in, I could feel a strong negative energy pressing down on me. It felt as if though the whole sky was pulsating on my head. I prayed, and prayed, and by the time I left, the energy felt a like more faint.

Today (Thursday), my sister said she woke up with a sharp pain in her left abdomen. I don't know what's happening, so anything anyone knows or could share in knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Any prayers for the right intentions will also be gladly received. Thank you.

I was spiritually attcked again and again and again, it was horrible so I truly know how it feels, Christ is the only one who helped me...This is what I said: "Angels, please pray for me, saints please pray for me, my God, my God, Jesus Christ, please save me"; and I kept saying these words again and again until the attacks stopped.Imagine that I heard knocks on my door while being awake, there's nobody at the door but something kept on knocking... after this huge spiritual attack, I felt a powerful desire to read the Bible and I read it for a couple of days and things got better.Now, I still receive attacks from time to time but those bad experiences made me stronger.Maybe there is something bad related to that house, maybe someone, your enemies, are sending these spiritual attacks to your family.As I told you, I am not trying to convert you or something like that, calling for Christ is what helped me, if you or your sister have the strength to call Him while you are under attack, He will be there as He was for me too.
Old 26-07-2019, 09:30 PM
Experiencer

Thank you ThatMan. I too believe in Christ :)

Yesterday afternoon, I prayed to God asking for his assistance. I asked him to send his angels to help me, and I asked him to cover me all over with the Holy Spirit, and I prayed to each of my grandparents to also help in the process because I knew they were vested in this.

When I felt an immense amount of good energy, I proceeded to distance reiki on my sister's home and I could feel the energy drop. I took breaks to read bible verses, and continued again and again once more. By the 3rd time, and after 40 minutes, I could no longer sense its energy in my sister's home.

That same night, I was awoken by a man with sharp teeth wearing a white nun's robe. I believe it was the same being. He made my head spin, and shook me from side to side in my bed. I prayed and commanded him to leave and I think it's gone now.

There's so much I do not know, but I'm glad I know God who is all powerful and all loving.
Old 26-07-2019, 10:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank you ThatMan. I too believe in Christ :)

Yesterday afternoon, I prayed to God asking for his assistance. I asked him to send his angels to help me, and I asked him to cover me all over with the Holy Spirit, and I prayed to each of my grandparents to also help in the process because I knew they were vested in this.

When I felt an immense amount of good energy, I proceeded to distance reiki on my sister's home and I could feel the energy drop. I took breaks to read bible verses, and continued again and again once more. By the 3rd time, and after 40 minutes, I could no longer sense its energy in my sister's home.

That same night, I was awoken by a man with sharp teeth wearing a white nun's robe. I believe it was the same being. He made my head spin, and shook me from side to side in my bed. I prayed and commanded him to leave and I think it's gone now.

There's so much I do not know, but I'm glad I know God who is all powerful and all loving.

That's really great, can you make yourself call for Christ while you are under attack? This is how I did it, tell yourself from time to time that you are going to call Him if it happens, just keep this thought in the back of your mind and remaind yourself daily that you are going to do it.

I don't know much about reiki, I know that these evil entities use the negative energies to attack us, so try to keep yourself being positive no matter what.

That was really horrible, I wish you could call for Christ... you know, this bring tears into my eyes, not just once I was all alone with these dark entities and I could not call for Christ's help.. it was horrible.. so I really do know, even if people don't really believe me, I know those eviles entities are very real.Yes, that's what they do, they move your body in all directions, they used to move my body through the air and make me very confuse, this is how they torture people.

Something very important, go on a christian forum and on the prayers section and ask people there to pray for you, this is what I did, more than 10 people prayed for me and this was really helpul.. I am going to pray for you and your sister too!

Stay strong, remember this, if the evil forces are real, then the forces of Light are real too!!
Old 26-07-2019, 10:42 PM
Master
Hi Hawaiian Dreams,

Interestingly on 26th Jul. I had a similar dream.
In my dream I was sitting with this bloke on a sofa and his younger kid brother wanted to show us the cool new trick he had learned using a trick or a prop knife.

First he stabbed himself in the stomach – then me – so I watched the trick happening …. So no real stabbing ….

Though psychic attacks can be quite 'real' in an illusory sense - Stephen LaBerge’s take on nightmares might also be something to consider:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFjiAUYZj68

Old 26-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Experiencer

Thank you. I will watch the video and see how it can help me. I appreciate everyone's help. Everything is quite confusing to me.
Old 27-07-2019, 12:59 AM
Master
Psychic attacks – which I understand to be focused, negative emotion fueled thought-forms ..... intuited/received either through a dream or in an awaking state vision can be frightening especially if they occur out of the blue for no apparent or good reason.

But remember that they cannot harm you – only your own reaction to them can be injurious.

Also look for some childish, juvenile quality to your nightmare ‘monsters’, or even psychic attacks - that might expose them for what they are.

Old 27-07-2019, 01:15 AM
Experiencer

It's possible that some dark entity could have picked up on your sister if she was in a low spot cause that's when they seem to target people and use it as an opportunity to take advantage of other's - his connection with his sister. Cause what he's said about his sister's experiences as well as him, seems like the workings of a dark entity. They'll try to find loopholes into trying to keep themselves around you so they can continue to take your energy away, and that's why when they are you often find that your energy is on a lower vibration.

So if you clean your energy, and raise your vibration, I think that will also help keep it at bay.
Old 29-07-2019, 08:14 PM
Experiencer

Thank you Aethera. I feel you are right. It's kind of like in the movies where the evildoers go after the loved ones of people they can't get to directly. I think that's what it was trying to do here.

This isn't my first encounter with these kinds of things. The first one was in 2015. Then there was nothing up until this year... this year alone, I've had three encounters. I am beginning to wonder why the increase in frequency. I am getting more spiritually connected with God, and I believe they are trying to stop that connection.
Old 29-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:

When I was about 10 years old, I tried sleeping under a big tree on a humid summer day. The bugs would come around and I never could get to sleep. Then I felt something in my lap. I opened my eyes and saw a huge snake coiled up in my lap. I ran as fast as I could to the house.

After that, each night for several years, I would have nightmares and experienced myself flying so as to avoid the snakes.

It wasn't till I was in my 30's that attitude toward snakes change. As I look back, I remember seeing a snake hanging from a tree. I found that strange. Then I saw a snake swimming in the water. Then I saw one in my garden watching me as he/she continued to eat my strawberries.

Then I finally realized the snake was one of my teachers.

After that realization, I could fall down the well and not die. The fear of falling in the well disappeared along with the recurring dream dealing with the well.

I look at psychic attacks as being effective if I give them fuel. No fuel: no attacks.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜