Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-07-2019, 11:59 PM
Experiencer

Real Azeztulite

How or where do you find real azeztulite? Most of the time, I can tell if a crystal is real or not, but I'm having a difficult time for this one.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:53 AM
Master
Azeztulite (TM) is a trademarked quartz by Robert Simons.

Back in the 1990's, a woman trademarked a stone. She sold her stones at one of the Tucson, Arizona Gem and Mineral shows. She would go around to various stores to make sure store owners were selling 'her' stones the proper way. To sell her stone, the store owner could only buy the stone from her.

As she drifted off the main life light, Robert Simmons came to the forefront in the late 1990's. He would sit up an interesting display of new, trademarked items along with other metaphysical items. All of the items were sold thru his business and online business. Each year, he would have printed in Canada a beautiful, high quality, FREE magazine called The Metaphysical Guide to Tucson which was distributed throughout the various Tucson Gem and Mineral shows.

Around about 1998, I discovered how Robert Simons was able to obtain some of his wonders. If a dealer at one of Tucson's Gem and Mineral shows had a large amount of one item that just was not selling, he would buy the item at a very low price. The item would be trademarked and then sold at a very high price.

As for your question about Azeztulite (TM), I suspect you are bumping up against the trademark. If it is a quartz and looks like Azeztulite (TM), then it is Azeztulite (TM) if you have documents that prove it. If you do not have documents to support it is Azeztulite (TM) then it is quartz that looks like Azeztulite (TM).

I hope I have not royally confused you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-08-2019, 06:44 AM
Experiencer

LOL, so are you saying the ones that look like it should have the same features and characteristics as the trademarked variety?
Old 01-08-2019, 08:38 AM
Master
Have a reliable source, otherwise it's indeed the TM. The crystal shop I go to manage to get it. At first not via Simmons, but at some point I think they had to as they needed larger quantities.
But these stones can be bought via other sources, if you have a network in that world.
Same with anandalite. I believe he TMed it too. Yet, I bought a piece of Ebay, not Simmons stuff. Otherwise I would not have bought it.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:37 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
LOL, so are you saying the ones that look like it should have the same features and characteristics as the trademarked variety?
That is often the case. Mystic Merlinite = Indigo Gabbro. Healerite = Lime Green Serpentine. Most of the time you're better off trying to find out what the scientific name is and look for that and buy it for a fraction of the price instead of the trademarked name variety. Googling it may really save you a lot of money as it's sometimes scandalous how much people are asking when it's sold under a trademarked name.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Master
He TMed Healerite as well??? Geezzz...
I got azeztulite, healerite, Indigo Gabbro, but none TMed. All are real.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Have a reliable source, otherwise it's indeed the TM. The crystal shop I go to manage to get it. At first not via Simmons, but at some point I think they had to as they needed larger quantities.
But these stones can be bought via other sources, if you have a network in that world.
Same with anandalite. I believe he TMed it too. Yet, I bought a piece of Ebay, not Simmons stuff. Otherwise I would not have bought it.

A lot of other places can get Azezulite (TM), but they can't sell it as Azezulite (TM). They can sell it as a variety of quartz.

It is like somebody copyrighting an article such as a chart on Chakras: can people make copies of the chart with immunity?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams

Trademarked stones and crystals are a controversial subject. At the gem and mineral shows at Tucson, Robert Simons sits up his business and sells his products.

Other vendors sell Azezulite (TM) but they do not advertised what they are selling. If these vendors are caught selling Azezulite (TM) they can get into serious trouble. Most people do not realize the implications involved with trademarked rocks and crystals.

This is one area virtually all dealers steer away from because of the legal implications.

Old 01-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
He TMed Healerite as well??? Geezzz...
I got azeztulite, healerite, Indigo Gabbro, but none TMed. All are real.
Well it's not youknowwho but some other people who did.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Experiencer

I think I found one seller online that is legit (I hope). We'll see when it arrives and if it has strong energy or not.