Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Our family dog died. Something happened

My family would not be a family without that dog. I would not have much contact with my mother without the dog. I loved him more than most things in this world. I am an adult, almost 30 year old man and I didn't even live with him so it was odd.

The dog got very sick. He just suffered so we decided to let him go. All of his family was there. He was worried about us. It was like he knew he was leaving. As he was asleep I saw a ball of light leaving his body. It disappeared quickly but I felt really calm suddenly. I looked up and the sealing was full of bright light. After that I knew he was gone and the doctor said it was so after trying to listen to his heart. I knew without her telling me. I saw it. I just know he was happy to go after all. I know he is still somewhere in there. The calm feeling was over very quickly. He was just gone. The body started to go cold and he was not present.

I have lost people but not anyone this close. It's hard to get close to me but that dog did it. It feels unbearable that he is gone. He almost died as a pup. I didn't know it back then. I just saw a ball of light at the night. I got a phone call in the morning. He almost died at that time I saw the ball of light. The doctors didn't give us much hope but he was almost 9 years old as he died.

I think he just went somewhere and he doesn't have to suffer anymore. That light was so pure. I can't believe that I am just crazy. I see things but they always make sense. I never see anything that means nothing or has no purpose. I have seen psychiatrists but they always tell me I am not psychotic. They can't understand why I see this stuff. I have let them to convince me I am crazy anyway but that is going to end. I am not crazy.

I have no fear of death anymore. I saw it. It's more scary if you can't just go. So just go if you have to.
Old 22-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Experiencer

Sorry to hear about the passing of a family member.

It's great that you got to experience that feeling of calm as he passed and see his spirit move on.

You're not going crazy... it's just 'modern' science hasn't yet come to terms with things it can't accurately test/measure. I've worked as a psychologist, so I can appreciate where mental health workers are coming from when labeling someone as psychotic.. but also having seen spirits my whole life, I also know that most cases of psychosis aren't really mental disorders; although it can become so if people aren't taught how to handle what they're seeing/hearing.

Don't get caught up trying to convince anyone in the medical field that you're not crazy. They will either believe you in the first instance, or they will be close minded enough that they can't accept the truth. In fact, accepting the truth is very difficult for them... it also means accepting that they've done countless acts of harm to many/most of their previous clients. This is a hard thing to deal with... there's an inherent resistance to accepting that they've essentially ignored the cries for help from so many people.
Old 22-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Ascender
11Tractors, I am so sorry to read about the recent passing over your dog. I send my sincere condolences. You do not have to live permanently with a pet in order to be spiritually close with one. Your bond was clearly special.

You were very privileged to have seen his soul pass as light from his body. It is something that you will never forget.

You are not crazy. Many, many people have had similar experiences as their pets pass over. My own website has a lot of similar experiences, sent by people from all over the world. They are not crazy, either!

Carnate has given a good reply to you above. His experience in the field of mental care gives you a good insight. You are spiritual aware of other dimensions, that is all....

Every best wish to you. By the way, you didn't give your beloved dog's name....
Old 22-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Guide

im also sorry to hear about your beloved dog passing :(

it is good though that this experience made you not afraid of death.
and i believe you saw his spirit leaving his body. now he's either in a better place, or will soon incarnate to make some other people happy.

RIP your dog and virtual hugs
Old 22-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Master

So sorry to hear of your beloved dog passing. I get very close to my dogs too and it hurts terribly when they go. And no, I for one don't think you're crazy at all. Blessings to you and your dog
Old 24-05-2017, 04:05 AM
Knower
Sorry that your dog passed from this earthly realm. But that was nice that you were able to experience what you did.
Old 25-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you everybod. I am really sorry for taking this long to come back.

Yes, in a way I am happy that I saw what I saw. This would be much harder if I didn't experience it. Also I saw the dog in dreams twice. In the first night after his death he just came out of nowhere in a dream that was about some nonsense. I knew suddenly that I was dreaming and I was so happy to see him. It felt real. His fur felt real and everything was like before although he looked much younger and very happy and healthy. Then I woke up. It happened again in the next night and then it stopped. Maybe it was just my mind doing it's stuff but it helped a lot too.

It's tough to loose a pet but I think that we most likely gain more than we loose at the end. It is a shame that dogs/cats/etc. don't live as long as we do most often. I hope, if there is reincarnation, that our dog goes to some nice place. He was so kind and although he was not very clever he was socially very intelligent. He was big and gentle and was always aware of how everybody felt. He always helped no matter how scared he was and how much pain he had.

Carnate, it must be tough to work in the field of psychology. I had a good experience with one therapist although she didn't really believe that what I kept seeing was real in the physical sense. She believed it was real in some way though. She believed that thoughts, dreams and visions are real since they do happen and affect people. She didn't think I was crazy. She didn't care about how I handled things if it was legal and it worked and I remained functional. But there are not many that are helpful. I used to take antipsychotics but they had no affect on what I experienced. They messed on my health other ways though.

I wish there was someone people could go to and talk about this stuff. Someone who would listen and give advice so that people who experience this stuff remain functional. Even if you don't believe that there is anything beyond the physical world you must know how powerful human mind is and that unexplainable things happen. It would be great to physically talk to somebody who neither glorifies the experince nor denies it.

I studied natural sciences. It would be not wise to say that humans know much. We know nothing about this universe really. There is a lot we don't know. We are like ants who debate if whales exist or not. If ants could debate of course.
Old 25-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Tractors
I wish there was someone people could go to and talk about this stuff. Someone who would listen and give advice so that people who experience this stuff remain functional. Even if you don't believe that there is anything beyond the physical world you must know how powerful human mind is and that unexplainable things happen. It would be great to physically talk to somebody who neither glorifies the experince nor denies it.
It's starting:
http://www.spiritualemergencenetwork...emerge-crisis/
Old 27-05-2017, 11:06 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Tractors
My family would not be a family without that dog. I would not have much contact with my mother without the dog. I loved him more than most things in this world. I am an adult, almost 30 year old man and I didn't even live with him so it was odd.

The dog got very sick. He just suffered so we decided to let him go. All of his family was there. He was worried about us. It was like he knew he was leaving. As he was asleep I saw a ball of light leaving his body. It disappeared quickly but I felt really calm suddenly. I looked up and the sealing was full of bright light. After that I knew he was gone and the doctor said it was so after trying to listen to his heart. I knew without her telling me. I saw it. I just know he was happy to go after all. I know he is still somewhere in there. The calm feeling was over very quickly. He was just gone. The body started to go cold and he was not present.

I have lost people but not anyone this close. It's hard to get close to me but that dog did it. It feels unbearable that he is gone. He almost died as a pup. I didn't know it back then. I just saw a ball of light at the night. I got a phone call in the morning. He almost died at that time I saw the ball of light. The doctors didn't give us much hope but he was almost 9 years old as he died.

I think he just went somewhere and he doesn't have to suffer anymore. That light was so pure. I can't believe that I am just crazy. I see things but they always make sense. I never see anything that means nothing or has no purpose. I have seen psychiatrists but they always tell me I am not psychotic. They can't understand why I see this stuff. I have let them to convince me I am crazy anyway but that is going to end. I am not crazy.

I have no fear of death anymore. I saw it. It's more scary if you can't just go. So just go if you have to.

11Tractors, my deepest condolences to you. Like you with your dear dog, my dog (who passed) was and still is, the closest "person" to me. When she lived -as a part of my everyday life -and now she has passed over -as a part of my Spirit World. But always as a Soul Family Member.

You are right. Your beloved dog did go somewhere. It is wonderful that you have some ability to perceive realities beyond this one. It must have been a lovely -though deeply poignant thing to see that ball of light and sense it was his Soul departing his physical form.

Your dreams also, which appear to be lucid dreams, are classic forms of contact which the departed will use to communicate with us gently, to show us they still live and are alright; to comfort us in our grief.

My dog showed me finally and beyond any shadow of doubt that there IS a 'next World', that we do cross over, animals included. And even more importantly, she showed me that tremendous sense of lightness, release from physical pain, distillation of Love, and that a loving bond continues after the death of the body. She showed me her body after so-called 'death', and it was exactly the same, warm and tangible.
For years she returned to me often. Now she returns less frequently, but the bond continues. I sense she has things to do but renews our connection from time to time and I infer from those contacts that she waits for me.

Your beloved dog will be alright and probably will visit you occasionally when he can.

But of course we still miss them very much as we take this long walk through life. We miss the everyday things and the tangible forms of contact and friendship. But I know that our loved ones do not forget us and stand by us in a spiritual sense.
We will see clearly one day.

But although I am not afraid of finally leaving my body at all, and also agree with merciful euthanasia, I am very wary of any notion that life is a thing we can just choose to opt out of at any time. There is a deep meaning to our incarnation. But that is a subject for a separate discussion.

Blessings to your dear dog's Soul. And to you. Grieving for a loved one who has passed is never easy. But remember -he has not stopped loving you! And he will be well. I have my own personal evidence of those two things. So all the best to you.
Old 30-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I feel for you for I have lost my beloved dog a few years back as well. I love how you realized how death can also be a positive thing. It is scary, we all know, but it is the way of life. And we know that our dearly departed, whether they are human or not, would deeply care for us even in the afterlife.