Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Enya

This is good and honest. One of the few I've read recently which sounds as if it comes from spirit, not the channeller's ego. :)
Old 23-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Master
Thankyou when I feel compelled to channel I for sure do not do it ego wise, thankyou for saying that Enya.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Master
Ego would be more from me, I can't explain it but if you read some channelings you can tell it's ego based "trust me on this I'm right" type of thing. Hope that makes sense I can't really word it it's more of a feeling for me
Spiritlite.
Old 27-11-2010, 02:43 PM
love witch

Thank you Spiritlite. Those are wise words. I strongly feel it is everyone's duty to regularly send our love and healing energy to the planet, which sorely needs it. We all need to believe we CAN change the world, we CAN make a difference. The power of prayer, good intentions, healing energy or whatever you want to call it WORKS! There is so much proof that it works.

I regularly schedule live or virtual Circles of Love for members at my forum... and the live ones especially help because we get to hear what everyone witnessed throughout the process. In my opinion, there's no better way to feel good about yourself than when you send your love to the planet!
Old 27-11-2010, 02:57 PM
LightFilledHeart

In my opinion, a strong compulsion to channel is a sign that some entity is trying to get their message through you. It may be meant to be shared with others, or it may simply be designed for your personal use. I know that the times I have channeled it has never been my idea! It's always a case of getting the urge when the one coming through has something to say! Often it's very inconvenient for me, but I always put everything aside and go forth with it, because I see it as integral to honoring my committment to serving the Light.
Old 27-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Master
Thankyou guys yeah when I channel it's very very seldom but I feel this HUGE push like a huge bubble in me to do so until I do it.
Spiritlite.
Old 28-11-2010, 12:24 AM
mahakali

thanks spiritlite i loved it. you know scientists have recently discovered that we can change our DNA with our thoughts. its so important to understand everyone even in times of anger. we all suffer and you never know what someone may feel for what reasons. i too have been angry and ego bound so i always try to understand and respond positively with reason rather than react doing the same thing over and over. these behaviors will change our DNA and help liberate humanity and prevent so much suffering in the world.
Old 28-11-2010, 01:30 AM
Master
Yes I believe too the secret is in our DNA I also think we are connected altogether via our DNA.
I am glad you guys learnt something from this thread.
Spiritlite.
Old 19-12-2010, 03:30 PM
clovelly

Thank you Spiritlite/ Mariashi.

I just joined SF and really appreciate your words of wisdom. It’s a beautiful reminder to stay on the spiritual track.

I love that ‘DNA is the key to the akashic records for you and for earth’, it is something I had not thought about for years.
Old 20-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Master
Thankyou Clovelly.
Spiritlite