Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Guide
I want to thank those who participated. I'm going to go ahead and close this part, and give the 24-hour time limit for questions.

Maybe it'll help to talk about our respective impressions, not on whether they were right or wrong, but in learning how to feel/recognize them arise and trust oneself. I know it can be intimidating, so I what to make sure everyone feels supported.
Old 20-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Guide
Okay, the questions are in......
1- Can you give me a message about my true love. I want to tell her that I love her in the near future. We will be together?
2-Please ask your guides or my guides about my career?
3-I want to know about my upcoming move. I wonder if that can be woven into anything?

Happy Channelling!
Old 25-10-2013, 05:13 AM
Experiencer
I m using a method--past life regression(relax and open a door to see the past life, then back fm that door) which i found fm a web,the first night i saw a princess hitting a servant,then i saw two monks working inside a temple, it seems the princess and one monk--both r me.
the next night and the next, i couldn't see anything clear, tried v hard, then only saw a cow , an island with clouds, and some aliens fighting in forest it seems.
my question is, can i trust what i saw, and how to understand them?

I want to know my past lives,cuz i need to clear my karma,i m bound in an evil chain and feel hopeless.
I m not sure if this thread closed or not,the day i registered it said given 24 hours but i need to get website prove to post in.
Thank u if anyone can give me some insights and advices.:)
Old 25-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Guide
Hi Starnight1,
I really recommend keeping an impression journal, if you don't do so already.
I'm not sure about your guides or angels or whoever that you are channeling, but my guides, one in particular likes to speak in multidimensional images(like super-download), and can take awhile to separate the nuances as well as the complexities of the messages. Plus it's fun to go back and read for inspiration. Another bonus is learning your own archetypes, there are universal and personal archetypes that can come across for myself at least during various messages, irregardless of the medium of communication. Learning your guides or channeled source's particular style is a plus as well, some guides like to send messages like packages, with practice one learns how to unwrap the gift intact.

There are several questions going on in your post so I'll break them down to their components to best answer them as I see it. I'm a beginner myself, so I apologize for the crudeness of my communication style.

Anyways, so it sounds like you got quite a few images and don't know what to do with the info you got. There's that integral question of trust. Sometimes it helps to, for a moment, suspend judgement. Okay, so for a moment, let go of whether the info is true or false, real or imaginary(unreal), the baby or the bathwater.

I think it's important to learn how to develop a relationship of trust with yourself first and foremost before trusting impressions gets better. So let's put a pin in that and keep the need to prove it suspended momentarily. And let's sit with the images, feel them, see them, openly, fully.....how do you feel? Do you have an attraction or repulsion to anything, look inside yourself, and take a gauge or litmus test. Use your emotions as your guide(like a compass). Write down your results.

So how to understand past live images....
Sometimes, I think many times actually, past life memories can be hard to validate. That's okay, and unimportant to the overall picture. What matters is what you get from it? Many times, when pastlive images first surface it's do to some sort of resonance in the current life one is experiencing. Just like how an event major or minor now can trigger a past memory from one's current life, similar events occur in relation to past live memories.

Also, many times(at first especially) these things that surface are old wounds, yearning to be healed. So these are things that best answered by oneself, but another person(either physical or non-physical entity ie. channeled source) can guide you. The benifets of working with non-physical guides is that they really have that golden touch to help in such a nuanced way.

Many times, for myself at least, with beginning channeling, it leaves one with more questions than answered, or as soon as one question is answered, ten more pop up. :P Plus sometimes, it helps to know what questions will help lead to further insight....so some questions that might be helpful to ask one's self in the path of discovery are: What was needed that didn't happen? What is the wound? What can heal it? Is there something in my life Now, that is occurring that reminds me of this? And what can I learn from it?

So, with all this past life stuff, what happens if you don't know your pastlife to clear your karma. Here's a hint: Now. All that matters is Now, in this moment, in the present. One doesn't have to know one's past life to clear any karma.

All one needs to do is not be afraid to look hard, and clearly at yourself in the present moment. Moment by moment, your life gives clues to your spiritual heritage throughout your life. Your emotions can be your greatest guide. Many times we are emotionally connected to our past lives, we can see this in how we react to the now. Your likes, dislikes, habits, revulsion. If there is something that we didn't like(or had trouble with) in a pastlife, we may choose to bring it forward in this life to work on it from a fresh perspective.

Many times, people get caught repeating, like a wheel, perpetually circling, round and round. I like to throw sticks at people's wheels, especially at those who spiral downwards, out of control. One can also stop the wheel from circling oneself. It sounds like you are at that point you are ready to shed the training wheels of karma.

Sometimes it helps to muster up all that feeling, passion, determination, and write down your power statement, this helps focus yourself, as well as bring power to your intention. It's important to write your statement in an empowering(positive), now context. Your guides want this for you.

To stop the wheel from spinning, all you need is a moment. Stop, look within, take a step back, suspend reaction, dig deep within. The wheel may pause for a moment, but what we want is to extend these moments, till the wheel just one day stops.

When things look hopeless we are at the greatest moment for change.
Okay, so I want to thank everyone for participating in this experiment(in the thread and at home), I'm going to go ahead and close it. I wish all the best and happy channeling!
Old 26-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Experiencer
thank u

Thanks for the help....
and the method u give, I will do it :)
I notise leaf or something like butterfly often show up in my channeling.....
I read fm another web talking about archtype, it says it always geometric?
could it something else....a color, a voice?

my emotion was blocked i suffered a mental illness due to family abuse, but now the channeling is helping me to touch my emotion myself....

Thanks for the thread, i was led to this web ,i m happy.
Old 28-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Lady_Isis

May I ask a question for somebody to channel?
Old 28-10-2013, 06:01 PM
IndigoRachel

When is question day? I have a question or two i would like answered but i dont know when question day is :P
Old 30-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Guide
Oh sorry for the misunderstanding...I'm just closing/ending it completely due to lack of participation. I'm a beginner and can't handle a large volume of questions solely, if you'd like to post them, by all means, but I'm stepping out of the managing role and allowing the thread to just be.
:)
Old 31-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Seeker

I personally had a lot of trouble with the questions being completely anonymous. It felt like there was nothing to focus on, so I ended up just spacing out whenever I tried to do one, lol.