Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 19-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Master

Where do you get the energy from?

I hope this is the right subforum for this question.

Energy. It is what you seem to need in order to do various spiritual things like healing. Where do you get your energy from, and how do you harvest it? I am aware of techniques like summoning it from the elements or the surroundings, asking for it from the Powers That Be, drawing it from crystals, creating it within yourself or even getting it from other people. I have tried a couple of these myself with varying success. I find that I can both find energy within myself, in some of my stones when they have been charged, and from the Upper Planes. But the energy within me is the easiest to access.

When I summon energy, from any source, I find myself able to do one active psychic task. Maybe two, then I am out of power. Never tired or exhausted.

I have asked this question elsewhere as well and got varying replies. Some say that using your own energy to heal is BAD. Others say it doesn't matter.

My spirit guide says that my personal energy is purer than normal, and that is why I can summon more energy from above than some. I don't know what that means, either.
Old 19-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I hope this is the right subforum for this question.

Energy. It is what you seem to need in order to do various spiritual things like healing. Where do you get your energy from, and how do you harvest it? I am aware of techniques like summoning it from the elements or the surroundings, asking for it from the Powers That Be, drawing it from crystals, creating it within yourself or even getting it from other people. I have tried a couple of these myself with varying success. I find that I can both find energy within myself, in some of my stones when they have been charged, and from the Upper Planes. But the energy within me is the easiest to access.

When I summon energy, from any source, I find myself able to do one active psychic task. Maybe two, then I am out of power. Never tired or exhausted.

I have asked this question elsewhere as well and got varying replies. Some say that using your own energy to heal is BAD. Others say it doesn't matter.

My spirit guide says that my personal energy is purer than normal, and that is why I can summon more energy from above than some. I don't know what that means, either.

Hi W.W.

Everything has a unique signature that Is an offspring from the same source of energy .

You have already mentioned the elements and crystals and such likes . .

Each essence has a unique flavour doesn't It .

I work with an array of energies and I feel that each flavour works well with a variety of conditions / symptoms / requirements .

At times I do not connect with another source of energy other than what Is present within my own energy field . I don't see that as a problem .

In one respect If you are channeling an energy source that Is not strictly compatable to your own vibration then perhaps your own energies would be the better option or change the energy source (lol)

x dazzle x
Old 19-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Master

That is interesting, G-L. Incompatible energies is something I would like to know more about. I am also quite interested in learning what energy flavors work best with what conditions / symptoms / requirements .
Old 19-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
That is interesting, G-L. Incompatible energies is something I would like to know more about. I am also quite interested in learning what energy flavors work best with what conditions / symptoms / requirements .

At times the appropriate energies will step forward so the decision Is In a way taken out of your hands . At times you will use a bit of this and use a bit of that ehhehe .

As your own energy signature refines It's self so to speak the wider your spectrum becomes In reference to what energies you can channel . Sometimes It's like trying to fit a square peg In to a round hole . .

x daz x
Old 19-11-2011, 03:22 PM
iolite

You pull in energy (chi) into your chakras. It is best to ground oneself (imagine sending deep wide roots into the ground from your feet) and pull energy from the ground. You can also pull energy from your crown (I visualize pulling it down from the sun). You then pull the energy to the heart chakra and get it to really expand. When your heart chakra is expanded (still pull energy from outside -- ground or chakra), then send that out thru the hand to do healing.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/n...-tutorial.html
Old 19-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Master

The energy signature refines itself? I have a signature?
Old 19-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
The energy signature refines itself? I have a signature?

As like each snowflake Is unique In design and expression . Each snowflake however Is no different from the other .

You have a unique frequency W.W. That frequency Is the result of many things that would contain a list as long as your arm .

But we all consist of the same prime Ingredients .

x daz x
Old 19-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Master

Iolite: that is a combination of things I have done before, separately. I will try the full set next time. That link you gave me about NEW energies, how far from the current general view is it?

G-L: I guess the energy frequency is a kind of fingerprint then. Is this what identifies us when we enter other minds, or allows us to find each other in the first place?
Old 19-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Guide

I've been learning a bit about energy for some time. I learned that my energy is impure, but if I ask to channel divine energy (i have to be in my heart, feeling love and joy to access divine energy), it's a lot purer. what i feel from the different levels of energy is that the purer the energy, the smaller the particles, they spread out more and they go deeper. it's also much more gentler and more relaxing. courser energy, such as low, human energy, is course, larger particles, do not go deep, spreads out very little. since i can feel the difference, i go for the highest divine energy i can channel and most importantly, to always be in my heart, *feeling love and joy* though my heart and whole being and a lot of praying to do absolutely nothing to interfere with this (when i take myself or the *i* out of it, the softer, sweeter and deeper it goes.)

enjoy.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 19-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Iolite: that is a combination of things I have done before, separately. I will try the full set next time. That link you gave me about NEW energies, how far from the current general view is it?

G-L: I guess the energy frequency is a kind of fingerprint then. Is this what identifies us when we enter other minds, or allows us to find each other in the first place?

Yep - fingerprint - blueprint - whatever floats your boat .

It Is a form of Identification In one way . Whilst we remain In Individuality this signature allows originality to express It's self whilst not separating that uniqueness from anything .

Not sure I am following you In regards to entering others minds perhaps you might want to add something . . but In respect to allowing others to find us (from other dimensions) well yes , It's like we have a unique coding that allows other energies to home In on us .

It's like a beacon of light that has a frequency all of It's own . This light encodement for use of a better world contains our blueprint .

Lets say to use a common phrase - It takes one to know one . If your life experience was once based on mars a martain can see this within the light / frequency that you emit - whether or not you are conscious of It or not . . .

x daz x