Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Master

Contacting aliens for help

I watched the IMAX 3d Hubble movie and was blown away at how big the universe is. There must be countless intelligent species out there!

Why can't we contact them and ask how we can solve problems like AIDS, cancer, war, poverty, etc? I imagine if they're much more advanced then we are, they would have figured some of those things out.
Old 26-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Maybe we are meant to figure these things out on our own ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Crow

If there are aliens secretly on our planet, occasionally seen in UFO sightings, it would be much more beneficial if they revealed themselves and shared their potentially life-saving technology. If you can stealthily reach other planets, you can probably cure cancer.
Old 27-10-2011, 02:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow
If there are aliens secretly on our planet, occasionally seen in UFO sightings, it would be much more beneficial if they revealed themselves and shared their potentially life-saving technology. If you can stealthily reach other planets, you can probably cure cancer.

Personally I doubt that there are aliens here. It seems to be more of a cultural phenomenon and part of our subconscious. I think if the world truly realized we were in a giant neighborhood and not alone, it would have an impact on our evolution. We're still waiting for the proof, which who knows when that will happen. I think we should just assume they're out there and put more focus on contact, because we need some serious help. I don't think we're going to make it on our own.

If they eat us, then oh well.
Old 27-10-2011, 02:19 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I watched the IMAX 3d Hubble movie and was blown away at how big the universe is. There must be countless intelligent species out there!

Why can't we contact them and ask how we can solve problems like AIDS, cancer, war, poverty, etc?
You dont need aliens for that, the "Law of Attraction" is all you need to find answers for any problem you might face in life
Old 27-10-2011, 03:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
You dont need aliens for that, the "Law of Attraction" is all you need to find answers for any problem you might face in life
I understand, but I was thinking about the whole planet. You'd need to convince the entire world that it works. And the world won't believe it unless the majority of the scientific community accepts it.
Old 27-10-2011, 05:35 AM
b3yond33

We can contact them and we have...The governments of the world don't want to help us, they want to control us. In order for an advanced civilization to intervene, I believe it is 10% of the world's population has to consciously ask for an intervention. This is because without permission, it violates freewill. By the way, if they help, it will affect our evolution because we didn't figure it out for ourselves. It changes their reality and ours.
Old 27-10-2011, 06:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3yond33
We can contact them and we have...The governments of the world don't want to help us, they want to control us. In order for an advanced civilization to intervene, I believe it is 10% of the world's population has to consciously ask for an intervention. This is because without permission, it violates freewill. By the way, if they help, it will affect our evolution because we didn't figure it out for ourselves. It changes their reality and ours.
Well, if they wait around too long there might not be a planet to save.
Old 27-10-2011, 06:39 AM
mattie

Allot Of Help Throughout History

Many have said that there are numerous ETs already here helping out. This isn’t unusual as various legends from ancient people say those from elsewhere (off planet) have always gone back & forth, even referencing specific origins. Help is from those here in physicality & telepathically.

Starpeople- Doreen Virtue- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=21836
Old 27-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I understand, but I was thinking about the whole planet. You'd need to convince the entire world that it works. And the world won't believe it unless the majority of the scientific community accepts it
I see what you're saying. The planet will never be destroyed completely, God will not allow it.
That doesnt mean that local catastrophes will stop happening though