Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Kangarus

In regards to alien invasion ideas...

If I might raise my take on the old alien invasion schtick that gets bandied about...

I'm not sure why a bunch of aliens would be interested in Earth specifically. Surely if some could travel between stars, they'd have planets to spare, possibly even better ones than ours for their purposes. However, if I might add another theory (and I'm sure others have thought of it or similar too).

You hear of talk about places like Atlantis and such, great technological powers who were destroyed in cataclysms. Supposing such a civilisation existed on Earth long ago, you never hear of anything about Atlantis exploring space. Surely an empire with such vast technology could leap across the planets and stars, leaving some trace of itself out there somewhere.

Now, I reckon, if an alien invasion really did happen, I don't think they'd really be alien aliens - like from another star system. I think most aliens would ignore us, I mean, they could get extra water from comets and such, for instance. For example, perhaps, assuming Atlantis was, it sent some group of its own people into exile - perhaps a group that disagreed with the elite, maybe a few convicts and such as well - put them on an object, maybe like Sedna, gave them equipment to survive and such, and sent them on their merry way. I've had weird intuition about that dwarf planet, like something evil was there - or in this hypothetical, someone. But that's my experience.

Now imagine, these people then find out they're coming to Earth, hearing our radio transmissions, finding we're alive - the little people who lived when Atlantis died. A whole planet with seven billion mostly-naive people who thought their old oppressors were just a myth. Even a fraction of that number would rejuvenate their people (who would still be essentially Homo sapiens). And if the stories of Atlantis are anything to go by, even these guys would have technology we couldn't match...

Just a few errant thoughts on such matters.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Master
I don't understand how you mean the Atlantians were naive when you propose they may have sent themselves to another planet upon the impending destruction of Atlantis.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Kangarus

No, I mean Atlantis putting their criminals somewhere where they'd be never seen again by the metropole, like a gulag. And as for the seven billion naive people I'm referring to, that's us. Modern-day humans.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Council Of Nine

Atlantis was here on earth, it was destroyed or the correct definition would be sank. Atlantis declared war on its neighbouring country Rama (modern day India) but the Raman's were to strong, the worst thing was that it was a nuclear war.
Both countries had anti gravity technology and both were spiritually advanced.
Here is a passage about Atlantis.

The Atlantean race was a very conglomerate social complex which began to form approximately 31,000 years in the past of your space/time continuum illusion. It was a slow growing and very agrarian one until approximately 15,000 of your years ago. It reached quickly a high technological understanding which caused it to be able to use intelligent infinity in an informative manner. We may add that they used intelligent energy as well, manipulating greatly the natural influxes of the indigo or pineal ray from divine or infinite energy. Thus, they were able to create life forms. This they began to do instead of healing and perfecting their own mind/body/spirit complexes, turning their distortions towards what you may call negative.

Approximately 11,000 of your years ago, the first of the, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately 10,821 years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively-oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of Tibet, Peru, and Turkey.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Master
oh, I see.

I think ET's are interested in us and the Earth because quite possibly it was an ET race who put us here.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Seperate_Reality

Think, Prison Planet, and you might have the right of it...
Old 08-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Council Of Nine

We are a mixed batch but this is not a prison planet, most of our race evolved on this planet, some bodies had genetic modifications.

Now talk about on a spirit level and you will find that more than half of the worlds population is not from here. You need to think a little broader, we are a universe with multiple dimensions, each dimension is another step up the evolutionary ladder. We are presently in 3rd density almost in 4th, well the planet is anyhow, we will get the opportunity to move when we die, if we make a choice now that is.

There are only a handful of 3rd density races who have the ability to travel great distances, this is because they are spiritually advanced enough to access intelligent infinity and hence access the technology of the higher races eg: the Akashic records.

Most of the craft who visit us are 4th and 5th density entities, so effectively from higher dimensions, these entities are tens of thousands to millions of years more spiritually evolved than us.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Seperate_Reality

Council Of Nine, we each should go along with what is true and real for ourselves, so if that is true for you fine, but it is not true for me. In my opinion this is a Galactic Prison Planet, or, simply put "dumping-grounds" where the prisoners think they are free...And also, why the Alien's don't land or drop by for a chat. Also, some of these UFO's are carrying Galactic students on a planetary like "field-trip", plus dropping off more prisoners...JMO
Old 08-08-2011, 07:03 PM
moke64916

Aliens have already been here since ancient times. Even in our DNA. Man has been around longer than historians have predicted. There is lost history in ancient times. It's in the writings, symbols, ancient texts talking about alien visitation. Something is going on in our government to hide the evidence of UFO's. Could be the military, could be extraterestials. But in may of 2008, there was a light tha appeared in the sky and there was a loud explosion that shook windows miles and miles across. Emergency 911 calls were pouring in. The military said it was an F-16 at supersonic flight. It wasn't from a veteran if the airforce and recreation of a sonic boom that it was not a plane. Whatever is going on in our sky's, our government knows about it, and are withholding the information from the public. Thats a fact. Unless your a blind man.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Master
Separate Reality, what has brought you to your current opinions, if you don't mind me asking?