Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-03-2011, 04:20 AM
Ciqala

my message from Albert Einstein

i am not as skilled with channelling, and he was sending me this so very rapidly, he was talking too fast for me to write it down in time, thus pieces are missing, probably significant parts at that. I was originally communicating to my guide, and had asked what was going on with the world, when my guide introduced me to Einstein, was not my idea to contact him but i was honoured. Most parts do not make sense to me. My meeting with Einstein was splendid though confusing. This is the pieces of what he had to say, what is your take on this?

there is productivity seeping from the earth, the grains of light are slipping as of right now, these holes are expanding, greater holes, prayer can shape it up, the release of toxins absorb into the atomostphere, creating a haywire malfunction all breeds of creatures can feel, the tonic, is unimaginable, bio feature, canine teeth, from a dogs saliva, the white bird is flying around the universe right now, delivering messages, you can be sure of in a matter of time, the world is going to quake from its hardrive, what they didin’t know, a spiritual force is at work, undermining their abilities to keep things together, there these creatures don’t know what they are doing, massive strike, and it just topples, she’s encumbered, shes diligent you see, but some things are broken, the top most sand is sparkling, 4405 (here he began talking way too fast, random numbers, and those are the only first ones i caught) retina speed, geometric sake, god speed, tactiled its uncertain however, the cornorory defects, of promise, detertecting the world, we cant live as a species without light
well it’s hard to tell, the possibilitiy of inlayment speaks as we do too speak, yes the core of the earth protruding into the outer core, in all the species intact
it’s a worldy phenomena
Old 05-03-2011, 04:36 AM
Guide
Very interesting.
I don't know what this message means but
I'm sure it's important. I admit I'm a bit jelly,
I would love to talk to someone famous lol.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:45 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
i am not as skilled with channelling, and he was sending me this so very rapidly, he was talking too fast for me to write it down in time, thus pieces are missing, probably significant parts at that. I was originally communicating to my guide, and had asked what was going on with the world, when my guide introduced me to Einstein, was not my idea to contact him but i was honoured. Most parts do not make sense to me. My meeting with Einstein was splendid though confusing. This is the pieces of what he had to say, what is your take on this?

there is productivity seeping from the earth, the grains of light are slipping as of right now, these holes are expanding, greater holes, prayer can shape it up, the release of toxins absorb into the atomostphere, creating a haywire malfunction all breeds of creatures can feel, the tonic, is unimaginable, bio feature, canine teeth, from a dogs saliva, the white bird is flying around the universe right now, delivering messages, you can be sure of in a matter of time, the world is going to quake from its hardrive, what they didin’t know, a spiritual force is at work, undermining their abilities to keep things together, there these creatures don’t know what they are doing, massive strike, and it just topples, she’s encumbered, shes diligent you see, but some things are broken, the top most sand is sparkling, 4405 (here he began talking way too fast, random numbers, and those are the only first ones i caught) retina speed, geometric sake, god speed, tactiled its uncertain however, the cornorory defects, of promise, detertecting the world, we cant live as a species without light
well it’s hard to tell, the possibilitiy of inlayment speaks as we do too speak, yes the core of the earth protruding into the outer core, in all the species intact
it’s a worldy phenomena

i think this message is a mixture of some of what you had channelled, and some words popped up from your own mind, it happens to me sometimes. Try relaxing further and try channeling again and ask for more clarity on this message.

the speed you were talking about is just the vibratory difference, when you tune correctly it should become normal.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:12 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
i think this message is a mixture of some of what you had channelled, and some words popped up from your own mind, it happens to me sometimes. Try relaxing further and try channeling again and ask for more clarity on this message.

the speed you were talking about is just the vibratory difference, when you tune correctly it should become normal.

Yes, very possible. Yet i don't see how i could have had the chance to pop in my own thoughts lol. The speed is a vibratory difference? It was intense compared to most of my communications, they are usually slower, but it seemed like he was just talking really fast and excitedly, and he was sitting in front of me talking never endingly, and i hadn't even a time to interrupt! I am not so good on picking up on long sentences and my main talent is visual. You say relaxing further can help me tune in more? I wonder are there other things i can do to increase my receptive ability to words, or is it just practice? Also, when i am not tuned in well, the speed variation is usually the opposite - slower, not rapid.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:44 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Yes, very possible. Yet i don't see how i could have had the chance to pop in my own thoughts lol. The speed is a vibratory difference? It was intense compared to most of my communications, they are usually slower, but it seemed like he was just talking really fast and excitedly, and he was sitting in front of me talking never endingly, and i hadn't even a time to interrupt! I am not so good on picking up on long sentences and my main talent is visual. You say relaxing further can help me tune in more? I wonder are there other things i can do to increase my receptive ability to words, or is it just practice? Also, when i am not tuned in well, the speed variation is usually the opposite - slower, not rapid.

What happens when we relax and go deep is our conscious thoughts become more lesser and lesser and this leaves us room to pick up all those things that was all the way there but it was not obvious to us. I find when i am very deep and completely relaxed the usual rapid talks or messages becomes more clear same thing i find when i astral travel too, these messages are so swift and too many that we need to raise our vibrations, focus and relax enough to get them clearly.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Knower
you may want to aks him to slow down a bit, and maybe you can both strive to meet somewhere in the middle.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:54 AM
CAPSLOCK BANDIT

If you've been introduced to him he'll probably return. I've read some books on some of Einsteins theorys and some of that makes sense to me...Mainly the upper half. The bottom half is just complete jibberish.

I can't really relay it too you right now because i can't really think of it. I did a case study of him in highschool and that was quite a while ago.

For some reason the statement "The release of toxins absorb into the atomostphere, creating a haywire malfunction all breeds of creatures can feel" remind me of something he said. I can't remember exactly how it went but it was like "If all the planet's bees were to die all life on earth would be wiped out."

I have no idea what that means, but i can't get it out of my head right now, it's driving me crazy.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:42 AM
Ascender

That's very interesting. It just seems that he's saying there is a spiritual force at work in the world. The rest is God knows what.
Old 19-04-2011, 04:32 PM
LaurenAus

woah~~!! congrats for channeling someone like albert
Old 19-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Master
You could ask him to slow down, but also if you're like me, I think in pictures a lot, so ask him to relay important messages to you in pictures if/when he's able. Sounds fascinating too bad we don't know what it all means!