Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 29-07-2011, 07:36 AM
Knower

Hypnotherapy to remove creative blocks?

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you have ever used Hypnotherapy for the purpose of removing creative blockages and allowing stream of conciousness to flow more freely? At the risk of sounding arrogant (although that is not my intention at all...) I am a very creative person (like all of us are) with a lot of ideas...It's just that, due to occurances in my life over the last 2-3 years, the creativity has not been flowing as it should and I've been getting frustrated, which only makes it worse.

I recently stumbled across a website that sells hypnotherapy recordings, including one for the problem that I stated above, and before I pay the money I just thought I'd see if anyone has any experience with hypnotherapy for this purpose and, if so, can you recommend a specific recording to help me? Thanks.

May everybody walk into their full creative potential and use their power to better the Earth and all who dwell therein.

seeker89
Old 29-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Krishna-prem

Hi Seeker,

Yes hypnotherapy can absolutely help. It sounds like you don't have a creativity problem but must work through whatever has happened in the last few years. Clear up the emotions around those issues and the creativity will flow :).

As for recordings... I have no problem with generative hypnosis audios however therapeutic audios can be problematic. This is because they are made for the broadest audience possible and therefore cannot take into account you as the individual. Hypnosis and hypnotherapy are not a one size fits all deal. While recordings can be beneficial for creating new ways of thinking, they are not always the best for changing problem states. You would probably be better off taking that money you would put into a recording and find yourself a good hypnotherapist who can work with you on this.

All the Best,

KP
Old 14-09-2011, 07:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker89
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you have ever used Hypnotherapy for the purpose of removing creative blockages and allowing stream of conciousness to flow more freely? At the risk of sounding arrogant (although that is not my intention at all...) I am a very creative person (like all of us are) with a lot of ideas...It's just that, due to occurances in my life over the last 2-3 years, the creativity has not been flowing as it should and I've been getting frustrated, which only makes it worse.

I recently stumbled across a website that sells hypnotherapy recordings, including one for the problem that I stated above, and before I pay the money I just thought I'd see if anyone has any experience with hypnotherapy for this purpose and, if so, can you recommend a specific recording to help me? Thanks.

May everybody walk into their full creative potential and use their power to better the Earth and all who dwell therein.

seeker89

Hi Seeker,

I would definately recommend Glen Harrold CD's

http://www.glennharrold.com/

with kind wishes,

Samana