Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 27-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Pathfinder

Wisdom from Visions

Hi All!

I'm posting this because I want to share my story and I also want to see if anyone else here has had a similar experience.

Back in 2008, when I meditated intensively for the first time. For a period of six months, I meditated for an hour every day, and about halfway through this period, I was in a very deep state of meditation one night, and suddenly an image flashed up behind my closed eyes. It wasn't really in my "mind's eye"; it was more internal, like it floated up out of "nowhere". The image was a red candle burning with a soft glow, and filled me with a deep peace and well-being.

As I kept meditating, this started happening more often, and sometimes the images seemed random. But then I got an idea about how to interpret them. I had been interpreting my dreams for some time, and used the association technique (taking each element of the dream and seeing what the first thing was that popped up in my mind, to have a general message emerge). So I started doing the same thing with the images, and meaning started to emerge.

As the years went by, I started seeing the images any time my eyes were closed, and could even have dialogues with them. And the messages provided insights and affirmations. Sometimes they even made predictions. It's sort of like having an extremely wise person whom I can talk to about issues in my life. They've really become good friends! It's hard to feel lonely whenever they're around. Sometimes they tell me things which don't bear out, but I believe that they're more like an oracle; like Morpheus says in the Matrix, they tell me exactly what I need to hear, not necessarily what's true.

I thought I'd share this just because of the general joy it gives me, but also to see if there's anyone else out there who's had this experience.

Love and Light
Old 28-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Master
sum tims iv had it 2 evn thngs frm my passst iv had vsins 2 wen medtans

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-12-2017, 05:32 AM
Seeker

Listening by swami sukhabodhananda
The present worldly or material progress has not given true peace. The company of the wise will make you available or be open to a new possibility not linked to material progress. Do not be against material progress but thinking that taking refuge under material progress will give you joy is an expression of inner foolishness. This is the result of unwise thinking.

Listen to any prayer deeply; listen deeply to the words of wise masters. Please do not be deaf internally. Then you will never understand the miracle, which can change your life. That is why I have said, “Some of us think and many of us assume we think.”

Read more about this article you can get here http://www.swamisukhabodhananda.net/...ukhabodhananda