Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-11-2019, 01:12 AM
Master
Post Consciousness, unconditional love, the astral plane, and the law ofattraction

For those interested, below you will find a post from my facebook page titled consciousness does not lie:

Consciousness does not lie, consciousness is truth, rational, logical, objective, wisdom, intuitive, and unlimited intelligence (this intellegence is not to be confused with the IQ because this intelligence is more intellegent than any IQ number)

By reading this document, you will learn to get rid of and prevent dualism in yourself/subconscious mind, thus the physical universe by not analyzing your thoughts, meaning by not thinking this or that is good or bad or positive or negative. Doing this cleans/clears out yours subconscious mind.

You will also learn and understand why you want to be Consciousness and how to become Consciousness thus, obtain perfect unlimited freedom (by unlimited freedom, I mean you gain unlimited freedom by being free of all incorrect, irrational, limiting beliefs, emotions, feelings, and thoughts/memories of past pleasure and pain) , intelligence, knowledge, and peace, and you will learn how to get anything you desire by using the law of attraction correctly-the way consciousness, intends us to use the law of attraction.

This document is not about believing things, this document is all about not believing things, so you will know, see and perceive for yourself what is true and what is not true, without any mental clutter and junk and without F thinking. Spirituality and all the answers you seek are mentally available to you. Spirituality and all the answers you seek are not outside of you, hiding some place in the physical universe. This document is not about what is right and wrong. This document is about what is correct (ratonal and objective ) and what is not correct ( irrational and subjective)

The present moment- the now, does in fact have perfect unlimited freedom, intelligence, knowledge, and peace (even if your perception of the present moment-the now does not seem to be perfect unlimited intelligence, knowledge, freedom, and peace to you). This perfect unlimited freedom, intelligence, knowledge, and peace is available to you now, you just need to perceive it. This is the only true and correct objective unconditional love reality, all other realities are illusory realities that are subjective and are based on incorrect, irrational, limiting beliefs, emotions, feelings, and thoughts/memories of past pleasure and pain. In order to perceive this unconditional love reality, you need to correct/overcome your incorrect irrational limiting beliefs, emotions, feelings, memories of past pleasure and pain, Keep reading to learn how....

I use words in this document, in their correct rational meaning, except when I use a word in a single quote (‘ ‘).

The root cause of duality and of the ego-The I, The me, the self, the thinker is....

To learn how your ego (in this document, what I mean by the ego is the emotional part of your I, your me, your self, your thinker, I do not mean, your I, your me, your self, your thinker itself) works, you must learn about the differences between conditional love (conditional love is based on emotions/is emotional thus is subjective, irrational, not logical and is not based on truth, and unconditional love ( is not based on emotions/is not emotional, thus is objective, rational and logical and is based on truth, wisdom, intellegence and intuition) by using logic, reason and rationality. Conditional love creates all knowledge that is incorrect or incomplete. Here is an example, If you are raised by parents, teachers and etc etc, who tell you it is ok to steal or stealing is the only way to get ahead in this world, you will believe your parents, teachers etc that it is ok to steal, thus you will steal. Conditional love is based on value (which is a condition), the ego, the I, the me, the thinker thinking this or that gives me value so I like or dislike this or that. The ego is addicted to conditional love. Romantic love is a conditional love. Conditional love creates all duality, hate, pain, conflict, confusion, fear, etc etc! conditional love prevents unity, oneness, peace and harmony. Conditional love is happy and excited. conditional love (which is a love and hate relationship, are emotional extremes-highs and lows that create emotional attachments), meaning, I want this or that or I do not want this or that and this or that. Conditional love only gives for something in return. Perceptions of reality that are based on any emotions/feelings are an illusion and do not come from intelligence/consciousness.

Unconditional love just loves, cares and gives, without wanting anything (a reward) from anyone in return. Unconditional love is freedom ( by freedom, I mean being free from all limiting beliefs, knowledge, thoughts (memory) and information etc etc) Unconditional love is silent, firm and peaceful and is in the present moment. Unconditional love is not an extreme feel good (happy and excited) love based on values, thus duality.

Unconditional love is neutral, thus is non-duality-does not have an opposite, meaning an opposite thought, feeling, belief etc. Unconditional love is consciousness itself that manifests itself through us, in our neutral/indifferent thoughts and feelings depending on our desires (this is called intuition). Unconditional love creates unity, thus peace and harmony.

I created 2 affirmations that I use that helps me:

I am neutral and I am at unlimited peace and/or I am neutral and at unlimited peace.

I use these 2 affirmmations off and on all day long and before I go to sleep and right when I wake up in the morning (even when I have morning wood, This is how I use my sexual energy productively)

To help free your mind (and be more intuitive) and to remain in the present moment and to evolve as a human being , learn to stop analying your thoughts, stop thinking this or that is good or bad or negative and positive. When you succeed in doing this, you will start to think positivly automatically (without thinking) and you will start using your intuition-inner tuition more often.

Below is an example why all of the limiting accumulated memories, beliefs, knowledge and information in everyone’s subconscious mind are not important:

I will use a computer hard drive and a computer monitor/tv as an analogy:

The hard drive are our subconscious mind and the computer monitor/tv are our ego, the I, the me, the thinker. The hard drive is the memory that the computer monitor/tv uses to display what is stored on the hard drive. The same concept is applied to our subconscious minds and egos. Our subconscious mind is our memory bank that our ego uses to display our memory that is stored in our subconscious mind.

Babies get sick after they are born because babies subconscious minds are empty, and the babies ego, thier I, thier me, their thinker believes everything he/she hears, sees, and feels as if those things are true and correct, and those memories get stored in their subconscious minds exactly as the babies hears, sees, and feels it, for use later for survival (fight or flight) purposes. For an example, when a babies hears or is told this or that will make him/her sick or healthy, the baby's ego will believe it to be 100% true and correct thus, the baby will get sick or healthy, this is only one example but this applies to all areas of life money, abundance, relationships, etc etc

Now here is the consciousness, subconscious mind and ego connection:

Consciousness created the universe and animates all living things- plants, animals and us- human beings for consciousness to interact through us and through with and enjoy the entire physical universe consciousness created.

Here is how to do the law of attraction, the way consciousness intended us to do the law of attraction:

But first, you need to learn the difference between a desire and a want. A desire is a want or need without an emotion attached to the thing you want. This is why the law of attraction does not work when you attach an emotion to the thing you want. When you attach an emotion to your want, the emotionally charged want goes to the astral plane, astral world or whatever you want to call it, the astral plane then processes your emotionally charged want, and the astral plane gives you your emotionally charged want back to you in the form of exactly what you do not want (this is true karma). I will give you a clear example of this 4 stage process. Lets say you really want money for something, so….

1. You do the law of attraction with an emotion attached to your want of money.

2. Your emotionally charged want of money goes to the astral plane/astral world for processing.

3. The astral plan/astral world processes your emotionally charged want of money

4. The astral plane returns your emotionally charged want of money back to you, in the form of you not getting any money and you get frustrated and angry because you think the law of attraction does not work. When you do not desire something, consciousness will give you what you desire. Here is an example, if you do not desire money, the astral plane/astral world will process your I do not desire money desire and send money back to you.

Here are the 3 steps to do the law of attraction, the way consciousness intends us to use it:

1. Think to yourself: I wish for or I do not desire (enter whatever you want or what you do not desire here), do not attach any emotion to your wish or to your I do not want desire, and be content, satisfied and grateful for the present moment, the now.

2. Believe this process will give you what you wish for/do not desire and be grateful that the wishing process (not calling the process the law of attraction) will give you what you wish for and....

3. Live your life with unconditional love, meaning be caring without wanting anything (emotionally and physical) from anyone in return.

The astral plane/astral world contains everything that has to do with the supernatural/paranormal, including dark forces, forces of darkness, forces of evil. Communications/channelings that appear to be coming from spiritual beings, spirits, demons, spirit guides, ascended masters, angels, gods/goddesses, Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit, deceased relatives, any sort of extra-terrestrial(s), and telepathic communications from other people or physical extra-terrestrials.

If you do not perceive the universe/your reality as being perfect, the universe is not at fault, you are just perceiving reality incorrectly. There are 3 ways people perceive reality (this is why many words have more than one definition-take the 2 definitions of perceiving below as an example:

1. become aware or conscious of (something); come to realize or understand.
"his mouth fell open as he perceived the truth" (this document’s purpose is to help you perceive this truth, to help you perceive/see the third reality )

2. interpret or look on (someone or something) in a particular way; regard as.
"if Guy does not perceive himself as disabled, nobody else should"
lexico.com/en/definition/perceive

The first world view people perceive is the subjective reality, A person forms this reality by his/her subconscious mind's beliefs, fears, likes, dislike, thoughts (which are the past memories of his/her pleasure and pain experiences, knowledge, and values. Do not get me wrong, values are good for things like technology and science. Science is good, but at the current moment, science is limited. Take a look at evolution for example, the human race is still evolving. Science, just like humanity/humankind cannot and will not evolve, until sciences scientists fixes and corrects thier limited subjective emotional beliefs, knowledge and memory from the past.

But in this reality it is all about humankind’s animalistic instincts that are stored in the subconscious minds-values and it's all about me me me, in this reality, people fear other people, the world, people believe in conspiracy theories about big corporations, governments etc. etc. (some are true, but not for the reason why these people believe )

The illuminati(s) knows what causes duality and what causes the ego (the I, the me, the self, the thinker) is (the root cause of both are the same). And the illuminati uses this knowledge of our animal human emotional/feelings weaknesses and instincts against humanity for humanity's benefit (you and I) for humanity to learn from. This may seem evil or not, depending on how you perceive your present moment-the now. This means the world is perfect just the way it is in the objective present moment/now.

The second reality people perceive is a combination of the first and third realities and this second reality depends on the person’s beliefs, fears and this person may perceive the third reality from time to time, without being aware of it (like when he/she experiences intuition) The third way people perceive reality is in the first definition of objective, which is:

(of a person or their judgement) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.
‘historians try to be objective and impartial’
lexico.com/en/definition/objective

The third world view/reality people perceive is the one and only objective reality. This reality is where unconditional love is, and is truly a ‘heaven’ on earth.This third world view is what you get when you erase/fix all of your limiting beliefs, limiting knowledge, limiting memories, etc etc that are stored in your subconscious mind. People who perceive this reality are consciousness (are fully conscious/aware of the present moment-the now) and they live thier lives in non-duality. I do not call consciousness god, calling consciousness god will seperate consciousness from us, thus create duality. This reality is all about unconditional love, People who live in this reality love and care without wanting anything in return. People who perceive this reality still have their ego, the I, the me, the thinker. The people who perceive this reality know what causes the ego and duality (and they avoid the ego and duality at all costs and they discriminate what knowledge, memories and etc they put in their subconscious minds), thus these people use their ego and subcouncious minds (memory) to the fullest extent-the way consciousness wants them to use their subconscious minds and egos. These people live their moment by moment lives to the fullest by using intuition (which is wisdom, unconditional love, true intelligence and consciousness), not by their thoughts (past memories, knowledge etc etc), Like the people who live in the first reality do. The people who perceive this reality get what they desire through the law of attraction as I mentioned above.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:42 AM
Master

Before diving into such a long read, can you explain in a few words what are you basing your beliefs on?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Before diving into such a long read, can you explain in a few words what are you basing your beliefs on?
Hello inavalan, These where not my beliefs until about 2 weeks ago when I started not to analyze my thoughts, and thinking this or that is good or bad or this or that is positive or negative. I also started to perceive non-duality/ unconditional love and I started to see the whole "picture". This posting where thoughts and intuition that just came to me without thinking about them. I bet you have read books that where longer that had a lot more fluff/filler and contained less truth. You will not know the truth until you look inside yourself/at your thoughts.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:57 AM
JustASimpleGuy

In the non-dualist view the objective is unreal and the subjective is real. Reality, at its deepest core, is beyond intellect's ability to fully comprehend. It's purely experiential.

No disrespect intended but there's no reason to reinvent the wheel. It's all laid out in Vedanta. If you want a taste I'd suggest this is a good place to start.

https://youtu.be/AawWsJNi0gM

There are plenty of videos on the Vedanta NY channel that address anything and everything about non-dualism.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
In the non-dualist view the objective is unreal and the subjective is real. Reality, at its deepest core, is beyond intellect's ability to fully comprehend. It's purely experiential.

No disrespect intended but there's no reason to reinvent the wheel. It's all laid out in Vedanta. If you want a taste I'd suggest this is a good place to start.

youtu.be/AawWsJNi0gM

There are plenty of videos on the Vedanta NY channel that address anything and everything about non-dualism.

I wonder what these non-dualists you speak of mean by objectiveandd subjective? That goes to show you people play word games and/or believe the opposite of what is true in subjective reality, subjective reality means reality that is based on emotions and feelings. Objective reality is not based on emotions and feelings. Think about that :).
Definition of objective (Entry 1 of 2)
1a : expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices, or interpretations
from merriam webster dictionary

Now read the entire definition for subjective from the merriam webster dictionary:
Definition of subjective (Entry 1 of 2)
1 : of, relating to, or constituting a subject: such as
a obsolete : of, relating to, or characteristic of one that is a subject especially in lack of freedom of action or in submissiveness
b : being or relating to a grammatical subject
especially : NOMINATIVE
2 : of or relating to the essential being of that which has substance, qualities, attributes, or relations
3a : characteristic of or belonging to reality as perceived rather than as independent of mind : PHENOMENAL
— compare OBJECTIVE sense 2a
b : relating to or being experience or knowledge as conditioned by personal mental characteristics or states
4a(1) : peculiar to a particular individual : PERSONAL
subjective judgments
(2) : modified or affected by personal views, experience, or background
a subjective account of the incident
b : arising from conditions within the brain or sense organs and not directly caused by external stimuli
subjective sensations
c : arising out of or identified by means of one's perception of one's own states and processes
a subjective symptom of disease
— compare OBJECTIVE sense 2c
5 : lacking in reality or substance : ILLUSORY

It is impossible to know non-duality reality (objective) while you are in a duality reality (subjective) and by placing limitations on yourself, like you saying objective reality is experimental and the objective reality is beyond the intellect's ability to fully comprehend, which couldn't be further from the truth.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:00 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
What are Vedanta's definition for objective and subjective? That goes to show you people play word games and/or believe the opposite of what is true in subjective reality, meaning reality that is based on emotions and feelings. Objective reality is not based on emotions and feelings. Think about that :).

You're attempting to analyze and define the spiritual with the intellectual. Can't be done. Listen to mystics or those who have experienced NDEs. Both have tasted reality and both will say it can't be put into words. It can't be described or defined by objective reality because it's purely a subjective experience. An experience of the One reality, of the One awareness, of the One subject, of Unity, of Divinity.

Want to talk about describing it in terms of objective reality? Experimental physicists believe it would take an accelerator 1,000 light years in diameter to probe the foundation of reality - the unified field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
It is impossible to know non-duality reality (objective) while you are in a duality reality (subjective) and by placing limitations on yourself, like you saying objective reality is experimental and the objective reality is beyond the intellect's ability to fully comprehend, which couldn't be further from the truth.

There are a literal infinity of objects but only one subject. You're misidentifying the subject, dividing it into a multitude of body-minds.

Realization is knowing one's true nature and to some extent experiencing that true nature. That nature is awareness, and at the foundation of reality there's only One awareness. In Vedantic terminology it's vast, timeless and boundless. No beginning and no end.

Mind and its products are the limiting factors and pure awareness is freedom from those limits.

Honest question: What makes you believe you are correct and 5,000 years of deep philosophical inquiry by far, far more capable people versed in the philosophy and methods of inquiry into non-duality are incorrect? I'm not saying you haven't had a profound experience, just that you are misinterpreting it.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:27 AM
Lorelyen

The opening few lines are factoids pertaining to you personally and about which I can't agree. It misses out the endless cues that make up consciousness so I stopped there. What's a lie and not about the millions of signs that make us aware of consciousness is something we interpret based on our experience(s).
Old 11-11-2019, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
You're attempting to analyze and define the spiritual with the intellectual. Can't be done. Listen to mystics or those who have experienced NDEs. Both have tasted reality and both will say it can't be put into words. It can't be described or defined by objective reality because it's purely a subjective experience..
Exactly right, well sort of!. A person who perceives the subjective reality can not describe the objective reality because this person perceives the subjective reality, not the objective reality. You can not put the objective reality in words because/when you do not perceive the objective reality.

Quote:
There are a literal infinity of objects but only one subject. You're misidentifying the subject, dividing it into a multitude of body-minds.
There is one subject we are discussing and that subject is reality but there are two types of reality subjective and objective.

Quote:
Realization is knowing one's true nature and to some extent experiencing that true nature. That nature is awareness, and at the foundation of reality there's only One awareness. In Vedantic terminology it's vast, timeless and boundless. No beginning and no end.

Mind and its products are the limiting factors and pure awareness is freedom from those limits.

I agree with you here

Quote:
Honest question: What makes you believe you are correct and 5,000 years of deep philosophical inquiry by far, far more capable people versed in the philosophy and methods of inquiry into non-duality are incorrect? I'm not saying you haven't had a profound experience, just that you are misinterpreting it.
In connection to my response to you above of you saying the objective reality can not be put into words when you are perceiving the subjective reality. Did the person who said the objective reality can not be put into words lie (intentionally or not) to keep the truth from you, or did that person who said that, did not experience the objective reality at all but took and copied that knowledge from someone else ? The fact is, you nor I know why the person who said that, said that.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
The opening few lines are factoids pertaining to you personally and about which I can't agree. It misses out the endless cues that make up consciousness so I stopped there. What's a lie and not about the millions of signs that make us aware of consciousness is something we interpret based on our experience(s).

That is only true when you interpret your thoughts thus your experiences through emotions/feelings by thinking this or that is good or bad or negative and positive and by thinking I like or dislike this or that. What makes up the endless cues of consciousness?
Old 11-11-2019, 12:33 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Neti neti, meaning, "Not this, not this", is the method of Vedic analysis of negation. It is a keynote of Vedic inquiry. With its aid the Jnani negates identification with all things of this world which is not the Atman, in this way he negates the Anatman.

Anything identified (this, that) is not the ultimate reality. It's effect (object), not cause (Subject). Again, this line of inquiry goes back 5,000 years. Atman is Brahman. Thou art That.

Atman - True self.

Anatman - Non-self.

Brahman - the ultimate reality underlying all phenomena.

Brahman is the cause (Subject). Everything else is just effect (objects).

Your true nature is Atman. Your body-mind is Anatman.

Objective reality is easily put into words. Atom, tree, chair, planet, star, galaxy, universe, amoeba, human, whale.

I'm not saying objective reality cannot be put into words, I'm saying the Subject of that objective reality cannot. That is Brahman (God).

Maybe it's better to spend a few hours of your time watching some lectures on non-duality instead of trying to get an explanation from me? The YouTube page I posted above is an excellent source.