Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-12-2019, 03:42 AM
Pathfinder

Chinese spirit guide trying to come through

Hey guys

First of all I would like to express my gratitude to have a safe space such as this website to talk about these feelings ... it’s hard to find people in person willing to speak about these things so I’m grateful we have this beautiful site.

So I believe one of my guides is Chinese. I see her in my meditations sometimes and I first saw her in my dream a few years ago. She gave me checks with my name of them for thousands of dollars but my name was “(first name) CHEN” and the rest of the check was in Chinese characters that I couldn’t read. I am not Chinese at all in this life. Whenever I see her in meditations I see her kind of with a tall Chinese man who she appears to be in love with / attached with, but this man is not connected to me the way she is, but I’m connected to her (I am her?)

In the past few years I’ve felt more connected and appreciate of Chinese culture. I love the bright reds they decorate sacred objects with and how intelligent they are. I lived in the Bay a summer ago and there are many Chinese people in San Francisco and found myself attracted to a Chinese man at work. I believe this was her starting to come through in a way

I recently met a half Italian half Korean man who I’m attracted to and who I want to start talking to. He is also tall like the man who I see with my guide in my visions.I have never dated an Asian man before so this would be a first time being in love/ intimate with a man who expresses love so differently from the Latin/ American guys I’m used to ... they’re so sweet and polite and modest , a change from macho men.

Last night when I was meditating looking at the cresecent moon , burning cedar, and holding a moonstone (which I believe in my mind is China associated since they have myths of rabbits and the moon and I’ve been seeing rabbits lately around Chinese families when I weht to a park last week)

All of a sudden I think of my Chinese woman guide and I see her laying on my bed earlier in the morning just like I was that day (aka she is me). Then I have an image of her walking towards me in the hallway and I her scared and pull out of the meditation.

I have a feeling that maybe I feel pulled towards this new half Korean man because maybe she is trying to finish things with this “man” that I always see in my visions with her? I heard that Guides try to heal their own traumas through you. But if I’m her aka I was her in a past life, would I really just be healing myself trying to see if things work with this new man? I’m just afraid of being taken advantage of and being hurt in the end if she pushes me to someone who it won’t work with and I’ll get hurt. But I don’t get a bad feeling from this man at all ... mostly just fun and a lot of mutual understanding.

Any commentary is appreciated

Peace &LOVE
Old 03-12-2019, 08:53 AM
hazada guess

There are a lot of messages coming through to you but alas I myself am not qualified to read them properly.
It seems to me that this Lady could well be your guide or your mother from a past life.She is obviously showing you something.
I wish you all the best.Someone with more knowledge will probably reply to your post soon.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpius_rex

I have a feeling that maybe I feel pulled towards this new half Korean man because maybe she is trying to finish things with this “man” that I always see in my visions with her? I heard that Guides try to heal their own traumas through you. But if I’m her aka I was her in a past life, would I really just be healing myself trying to see if things work with this new man? I’m just afraid of being taken advantage of and being hurt in the end if she pushes me to someone who it won’t work with and I’ll get hurt. But I don’t get a bad feeling from this man at all ... mostly just fun and a lot of mutual understanding.

Any commentary is appreciated

Peace &LOVE

Hello,

I love hearing stories like yours. I have had similar experiences.

My experience and understanding is that This Man could use your help with something. Since you do have that mostly fun mutual understanding kind of a relationship, I think and feel you will not get in over your heard with this guy.

In my story, the higher self of my twin encouraged me to help some one out. The first thing I felt when I met this guy was that my twin would be romantically attracted to him. I could appreciate why the higher self wanted to help this person even thought the two incarnated people would never meet.

We never "finish things" with any one. As eternal energy beings we have various love bonds which are always important to us. You will not get hurt or exploited for an act of kindness, as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/