Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-11-2012, 02:57 PM
andamirian

Grief/crying energy channelling?

Ive been thinking about what to do with tears and the energy they possess.
Can the energy from grief be harnessed or should tears be externalized by crying them out?
any thoughts appreciated :)
Old 14-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Master
Hi,

In my view, grief must be processed. When we feel deeply into grief we discover compassion, understanding, and then eventually some wisdom.

Divine beings in physical expression are designed to feel things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-11-2012, 07:21 PM
andamirian

so 'processed' refers to crying or channeling ?
Old 14-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by andamirian
so 'processed' refers to crying or channeling ?

Whatever you wish to think it is.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Sungirl

how do you feel about tears and grief andamirian?

Personally I struggle with those emotions but I am learning to let them pass through me with a part of me watching it untouched.
Old 14-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Enya

I think tears should be externalised, to allow room for inner healing and transformation. Grief and sorrow are too turbulent to be harnessed, imho, but a person can rise above that level into the stillness of their own power.
Old 16-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Can the energy from grief be harnessed or should tears be externalized by crying them out?

I usually get the sense that for myself, grief is a needed transformational process and its usually quite a beautiful thing. I don't often cry, but when I do its always a result of build up, resisting prior attempts to let go or feel the emotion I should have felt, and obviously because of such by the time I do cry its like an explosion LoL.
There are periods where I awake in the middle of the night at the same time every night, all in due because of mourning. I am not mourning the loss of anyone, but my energy, my soul and my heart can pick up on all the pains existing in the world. Usually my mourning has nothing to do with anything subconscious, it's usually a deep greif over the state of the world, and it is easily repaired by silently acknowledging it and then doing a loving visualization to heal the world.
I believe grief should be worked on and silently contemplated, accepted with compassion, acknowledged, and only afterwards you understand it can it be let go. I use spiritual exercises to let go of mine.
Old 21-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:

The energy from grief can be "harnessed" by sitting with it and enjoying it's taste. Emotions are what makes us be, they are messengers.

Don't resist the feeling, don't fight or restrict it, and don't let your mind give the emotion a story. Simply be and experience the experience.

This will let you "enjoy" the emotion in a new dimension, it will bring you deep into the tree trunk of your beingness.

When I feel sad or grief, I do conscious breathing. This grounds me and makes me feel at peace. Because it makes me realize and accept that life is change.