Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 10-04-2013, 02:46 AM
Niebla0007

Book1 Celestine Series

I'm just sharing James Redfield's Celestine Series,
currently being at his Twelfth Insight. I enjoyed the first ones for being full pack of action and with some food for thoughts
Old 06-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Scattered Sheep

I read the first one a loooong time ago when it came out, oohhh, I'd say 1993, 1994? Sucked me right in. Kept seeking and seeking, then one day a met a lady and she told me something that I had never seen before. I will tell you if you like...Gentle Sheep That's the coolest orb over there to the right, your profile pic..
Old 08-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Scattered Sheep

Cricket's, that happen's sometimes.
Old 28-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Knower

I read the first book in the series but that's it. It took me about a year to read it. It was a present from my stepmother at the time who I no longer see and is no longer my stepmother. Anyway, I had it for years and made about twenty attempts to read it before finally reading it and like I said it took me a while to finish it. I'm not sure what to make of it. After I finished reading it I wasn't sure what I had just read. However, it definitely left you wanting more. I plan on reading it again before starting the others in the series. There are a total of four so far right?
Old 29-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Natalia

I have some synchronicity with that book.
Like Mystik I had attempted to read it when around 2007 but I couldn't get into it. It was library borrowed so eventually I had to take it back and never did get around to picking it up and delving into it until finished.
Fast forward to quite a few years and here on this forum a couple of members had mentioned the book and I thought about seeking it out again to read. Figured maybe now I'll be ready for it.
So I go down to a second hand book store and see it there along with about three others in it's series. I put it back on the shelf and brought a Thich Naht Hanh book about meditation instead
Now a month later a new person in my life I am becoming friends with has mentioned the book and wants to lend it to me when we meet up next. Saying to me that they felt this book was something I needed to read and it was in the back of their mind since we first met (to lend me the book)

Now...I see your post. So ok, I get it...the book wants me to finger through it's pages. I'll give it a go and stop ignoring it's attempts to get my attention
Old 31-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Knower

Ultimately, I recommend it pretty highly especially for the spiritually minded individual(like us :) ).

Without giving too much of it away, one of the themes that runs through it is coincidences in our lives(and how things just happen when we need them to although unexpectedly). This is something I have noticed personally a few times in the past few weeks. People or events just sort of pop out of seemingly nowhere but they serve a purpose. Each thing that has happened to me has served a purpose. This book will resonate with you if you allow it to. It also has a lot of action and adventure in it.
Old 31-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Natalia

Ahhh Mystik! Well how about that...Seems like it is a must read then as the book itself is already presenting coincidence. Thank you for letting me in on a little about it
Old 02-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Scattered Sheep

So what do you think of the Scriptures, you know the only inspired book. Inspired by your creator who is YHWH and YAhshua!
Old 02-06-2013, 12:27 PM
amy green

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
So what do you think of the Scriptures, you know the only inspired book. Inspired by your creator who is YHWH and YAhshua!
???? Have you got the wrong thread? What do you think of the topic of this thread?
Old 03-06-2013, 04:11 AM
Niebla0007

LOL!
Seeing this is all about synch, SC must have been synching with the scriptures he mentioned.
Anything comparable or relevant theme and books others found are more than welcome to post. Any better ones would be even more appreciated.
I've also been wondering about this thread I started myself this whole time as I read another book sequel of
Jack West Jr. Novel Series by Matthew Riley-
which befits the pack full of action commentary better (this is not really all about synchronicity anymore but mostly adventure and artifacts)
I should have titled this thread Action and Adventure
which would have made it more open.