Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-12-2015, 03:01 AM
Master
Suicide is not as simple as some try to make it out and not as terrible as others try to portrait it.
What matters most is the state of mind at the point of crossing over.
As long someone is within the earth realm, physical on non physical, the crossing over is not complete, and still subject to lifetime influences. Healing can only take place if we get to the astral realm, or if we are angelic or fae their respective realm.
Old 18-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Knower

Hi Zippyone I am so sorry for your loss.
Those who do take their own lives and cut short their life experience will be sent back fairly quickly (compared to those who passed over naturally) to live another life to learn all over again.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 18-12-2015, 11:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Healing can only take place if we get to the astral realm, or if we are angelic or fae their respective realm.

Where does these lie according to the astral?
Old 19-12-2015, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Where does these lie according to the astral?

Basically I can say the realm of the angelic penetrates all densities, and the realm of the Fae runs parallel to the physical realm.
These realms are not so much defined by place but rather by vibration.
It makes sense if one understands the basic functions of those two lines of service within creation.
Old 19-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Basically I can say the realm of the angelic penetrates all densities, and the realm of the Fae runs parallel to the physical realm. These realms are not so much defined by place but rather by vibration.It makes sense if one understands the basic functions of those two lines of service within creation.

One is order and the other is chaos right, the two principles that separates source into existence. Haha Athena once told this body that a rainbow is light shattered by darkness. I think that is a good metaphor for existence. What is the difference between a parallel realm and a mirror realm?
Old 20-12-2015, 02:55 AM
Pathfinder

Rah nam's answer seems to be the most logical
Old 22-12-2015, 12:43 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoIsSatan
Rah nam's answer seems to be the most logical

Thats your opinion, and your opinion does not invalidate anyone else's journey....each soul has their own and how they see things.
Old 22-12-2015, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
One is order and the other is chaos right, the two principles that separates source into existence. Haha Athena once told this body that a rainbow is light shattered by darkness. I think that is a good metaphor for existence. What is the difference between a parallel realm and a mirror realm?

Not really, if you refer to the realm of the Fae and the angelic.
I simply see three lines of service within creation, the angelic, the Fae and the other you ought to be familiar with, we call them the Master builders, or others know them as Elohim. The Angelic and the Fae are very similar, but have very different function within creation. The Fae hold all that is physical in balance and the angelic on their most basic level are the link between creation and manifestation. On a more advanced level the angelic assist all beings on their path from source and back.
I don't think I have to say anything about the "builders".
Old 23-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Pathfinder
I too think that suicide is not the only option, even if it sometimes seems so. I believe, that life never gives you a challenge harder than you can get trough. But we are only human and we are full of fear, what was, is and what will be. Therfore we are not seing ourselfs as being strong enough to go trough this. Somethings may seem really bad, but in time i turnes arround. If you try, you soon see that even all the bad thing become good ones, as they make us, us. And if everything was as we wished it to be, life would have no purpose. We are here to learn. Learn to feel. And how could we better know the emotions in every way, if not living them. But again, we are only human and having a body makes us somehow limited. That is why some people cannot stand it anymore and suicide seems like an only option. But we all make decisions all our life, and i believe that none of those can be wrong. At that point it seems like the only and the right one, so we make that decision. Only later we learn it might not be what we really wanted. But you never know if you dont try. And suicide is the same. It is only a decision. It seems like something bad, because others see it that way. But you only shut down the material. If you pass in that sort of way and see it as a wrong way, you can always have another try, being a human, but if you feel that this was the right one, you can go further on your yourney as a bodyless energy. There are some things you need to learn being a human, so if you are ''unfinished'' on that path, you wont feel complete and you will wish to return. There are always souls you knew before and have alrady pass, to comfort you as they have an energy you trusted. We are never alone. No matter where we go. This is how i feel it.
Old 24-12-2015, 12:54 AM
Master

Quote:
I don't think I have to say anything about the "builders".

Thanks for sharing your view on this. And sure you don't have to say anything at all. Still it is interesting how others perceive these things. For the subject at hand, as the boatman says: it is not how much money you have but the value of your self that matters when you cross the waters of life.