Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-07-2014, 11:19 PM
Seeker

Thanks for your comments Michelle11. No this wasn’t my first spirit encounter, in fact I’ve sensed, smelt, seen, and heard Spirit since early childhood. However I could count on one hand the times I’ve seen a spirit person as I saw Maggie and my Dad that night. That being with my eyes and being more vibrant than life. I would normally see Spirit in my mind’s eye. I’ve always had a Guild that I call the Voice. I think I call it the Voice, as I first heard it as a young child. Young Children say it as it is with no need to elaborate. The voice has no gender and only makes its presence known in times of need. It can be years with no contact that I’m aware of, then I may hear from it twice in a week. There is a post script to the story of my Dad’s passing that does relate to the thread.

After Maggie and Dad had faded away I was left still driving along the motorway and well aware that my Dad had left this life but was safe and in good hands. I then said out loud, whilst not addressing any person or being. “What on Earth is this all about”? I was somewhat surprised when an answer came back from the Voice saying. “We can show you but you won’t retain it in your present form. (The voice always says we not I.) At that point I got the impression of riding my motorbike in the rain and my helmet visor misting up. I was squinting trying to see where I was going. In this situation on my bike I’d normally slow down and flick my visor up, and always be shocked at the new clarity. Then I heard the click as my metaphoric visor went up, and I was amazed not at the clarity of sight but the knowledge that was imparted. I well remember saying to myself, “why haven’t I understood all this before? Its as plain as the nose on your face”. I then understood that it had been withheld from me. Then with another metaphoric click the visor went down and I was left with the knowledge of having understood. But not understanding what! The Voice then said, “We told you, you wouldn’t retain it but you will now know that when anybody tells you they have the answers you will know they are wrong”. I know it all sounds wacky but that’s how it happened.
Old 13-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony16
Thanks for your comments Michelle11. No this wasn’t my first spirit encounter, in fact I’ve sensed, smelt, seen, and heard Spirit since early childhood. However I could count on one hand the times I’ve seen a spirit person as I saw Maggie and my Dad that night. That being with my eyes and being more vibrant than life. I would normally see Spirit in my mind’s eye. I’ve always had a Guild that I call the Voice. I think I call it the Voice, as I first heard it as a young child. Young Children say it as it is with no need to elaborate. The voice has no gender and only makes its presence known in times of need. It can be years with no contact that I’m aware of, then I may hear from it twice in a week. There is a post script to the story of my Dad’s passing that does relate to the thread.

After Maggie and Dad had faded away I was left still driving along the motorway and well aware that my Dad had left this life but was safe and in good hands. I then said out loud, whilst not addressing any person or being. “What on Earth is this all about”? I was somewhat surprised when an answer came back from the Voice saying. “We can show you but you won’t retain it in your present form. (The voice always says we not I.) At that point I got the impression of riding my motorbike in the rain and my helmet visor misting up. I was squinting trying to see where I was going. In this situation on my bike I’d normally slow down and flick my visor up, and always be shocked at the new clarity. Then I heard the click as my metaphoric visor went up, and I was amazed not at the clarity of sight but the knowledge that was imparted. I well remember saying to myself, “why haven’t I understood all this before? Its as plain as the nose on your face”. I then understood that it had been withheld from me. Then with another metaphoric click the visor went down and I was left with the knowledge of having understood. But not understanding what! The Voice then said, “We told you, you wouldn’t retain it but you will now know that when anybody tells you they have the answers you will know they are wrong”. I know it all sounds wacky but that’s how it happened.

Fascinating. I have on occasion heard a voice outside of me but it is usually only when I am in really deep thought and I only hear my name. After I hear it I acknowledge it and break the connection but it really seems to me as though someone was talking to me. I have a neighbor who was warned this way a few times. But seeing actual spirits that is a whole other level. And interesting post script on the vision. They do say that we have a veil on. If we didn't this place would lose its impact. Pretty darn cool but bummer they wouldn't let you remember. Oh, well I guess they don't want the secret to get out. Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing and feel free to share more.
Old 16-07-2014, 07:00 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by energyman1
I believe most of what you wrote is true. I may be difficult to understand but after physical death your life energy goes to another dimension, that of thought. On arrival you are given a scene or situation that is comfortable for you, what you have been used to. That is why it all seems the same. If you have been ill they even have hospitals, that is because if the body is sick so is the energy. Being a dimension of thought you can create anything you like, literally anything, you just have to think about it. My brother-in-law reported that he just had to think about a certain book and it appeared in his hand. We are instant creators there, we are creators here but it takes much longer.

can you tell me more about your brother in law, does he experience near death experiences or OBE?
Old 02-08-2014, 07:22 AM
dreambreax

any NDE here?
Old 03-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Pathfinder
Yes Dreambreax .... My DEATH was 24 Feb, 1982 ....
still can't get life insurance !

Shalom ... Eliab
Old 07-08-2014, 05:25 PM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliab_ben_B
Yes Dreambreax .... My DEATH was 24 Feb, 1982 ....
still can't get life insurance !

Shalom ... Eliab

Thanks for the reply