Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Exclamation Shapeshifting

So during a horrible time in my life, when I visited Hell, (or what felt like it) when I was "cast" there. It wasn't out of anger, I really think it was for me to explore this place and also learn about my mistakes and be shown how far I could have gone if I didn't change. Also I had asked God to show me some scary places and new things, because I'll be fine. I saw new plants and creatures, some things in anguish all of their days, & really beautiful things as well, I met Satan, I also saw him in person. He called himself the Dark Lord. I kinda roasted him, I said, "Is this how you find your glory? getting it in lower places? It is kind of sad, very sad actually..." He sighed and wasn't even mad, I think he knew it was true. He can take a beating haha. Right before I met him I met some Cherokee fire spirits, they were incredibly beautiful and looked ancient, extremely adorned, that was an amazing experience, they were slow to come in to my room, I stared at them in the hallway, and the beautiful shapes they formed came in slowly as if they were timid, but more so like they were trying to show me they're not here to scare me. I scared them by accident and they frilled up in defense then I laughed and we had a "scare off" kind of game going for a while until it was right on my bed above me in a glorious form, looking very happy. They left and made me feel loved. Then the Dark Lord appeared. He looked kind of like them as in how they manifested, but he was more tied to the objects in the room, not just of light, more 3D. I was like "Oh here we go, it's here"... But then he appeared in person, I could feel his waves, and his breath. I could touch his garments. I got right in his face, which was like an enlongated deer skull with large goat horns. He looked sweet not scary. Honestly he looked beautiful. I laughed at him and asked, "Why did you dress up? I'm not dressed up." and he hung his head hahaha We played an intimidation game too, but it went much, much further. His shapes and energy pools were way more flowy and looked artsy in a different way. His head was really adorned, and he was in a gem covered gown with a cloak type thing. Anyways He was nice to me, was harsh though, but he said, "Let me show you where I work.", he also bowed to me and said I could have his job. I said no. He told me, "Now you bow." I just laughed and said no again. I asked him, if you're so bad, why do you work with God? He said God sent me there for a few reasons. He ignored the question like he was mad I didn't already know. He isn't much different from Archangels, just plays in the mud more so to speak and is more likely to be much less pure. But he finds a way I guess, he does do his job pretty well from what I saw, it was contained. I didn't get bad vibes from him, we actually became friends a while... He was too unorganized and greedy with his energy placement, didn't ask my permission for some things, and eh, I wasn't having it anymore, I could only stand him for a few years. As I type this I hear a couple Archangels laughing.. They know what I mean. haha Anyways I went down so many levels it felt like, the farther down I went, the less organized and stupid the spirits around me became, the more chaotic and flowy everything got, but I turned more into a dragon like creature, (an especially scary mix of creatures the Holy Spirit manifests in) I was always the scariest most powerful one there no matter what level, and the few friends that went with me, were also turning to dragons, but a hellish over spiked form, surrounded by blood and screams and metal forms, I was beyond miserable after about 5 hours of descending (so fast it was like time wasn't a thing, well if it was, it was happening much faster than reality it seemed. When God is with me, I mean really really present, my conception of time goes to over 10 billion, which makes all the sense and no sense at the same time, for a reason..) My actual teeth started hurting and I licked them, they were actually longer and pointed and separated, I felt my actual face extending... My bf had come home that day, and it felt less and less like bi locating, began to become a part of me.. this world. I was testing out some manifestation. My energy was becoming raised and I bit him amidst passion, He freaked out and said he had a vision of me looking very scary, and my teeth were actually pointed. He said I looked like a rabid wolf thing and my eyes were rolled back. (Sophia came to me a few days after this and scolded me said "Don't scare your bf with these gifts, it could scare someone to death if they have a weak heart." I felt bad cause I didn't mean to scare him, it was all very new to me. She sent me enormous amounts of love and left. I had fallen asleep in a closet that night, it was a very weird week hahaha) I learned many things, that when I came back after many many cleanses, and cleansing after that extremity is very painful, excruciating, makes me feel like all my blood is being drained over and over again. It is definitely not a path for everyone. But boy am I closer to God than ever because of all this!!! I can still do some of the things I could during those days, because God lets me, "for freedom and discovery" an Archangel just told me. but I am in control of it now, it doesn't just happen. And no one else sees it (for a good reason, it'd flip the world on its *** if it were documented the way a skeptic would want) but I feel it, and I know it's happening. Last night I had seen Satan again but he is not welcome in my humble abode now, I've been working so close to God that I don't talk to him anymore, I just do some sorting from far away in those realms sometimes. So I'm putting this here even though I enjoyed keeping these secrets for a long time, it may help some people avoid these experiences. The point is that it is a possibility, and this world is a blessing.